San0

Ban list RMT hunt august 2019.

1 hour ago, cancerkid said:

Can you explain me why you would join a dead server's Forum, to type lol. dead server? Actually curious.

OUTPLAYED

1 minute ago, TrekPazt said:

i didnt said its dead.iam loling that statement

I see, it wasn't clear since many people keep on spamming dead server and complain about the admin team, but still log daily to play :D 
Also the same people complain about having all their gear/adena removed from the game, when they acquired those through RMT. It's beyond reason at this point.

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

OUTPLAYED

Welp, I do not know who is joking and who is serious at this point. You see people recruiting CP members for Skelth in this Forum thinking they ll harm the server. *sigh*

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

classic is ment to be HARD and DEMANDS GRINDING. if some1 cant see this then i am sorry he can go back to his mid/high rate servers

I agree with that, but free dual boxing don't make grind easier just make grind more enjoyable.

@Sensei nice logic

• Thanks 1

5. I wonder where from the "RMT SHOP" char got all these majestics, baium rings, talismans etc if not from the only side that farm them. Did you even try to track where form he had these items? How its possible?

@Pendragon exposed

13 minutes ago, Jsem said:

I agree with that, but free dual boxing don't make grind easier just make grind more enjoyable.

@Sensei nice logic

before you get defensive, just imagine playing on x1 rates with competition for every spot since lvl 20 :D
and -10% per death

Edited by Sensei

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

before you get defensive, just imagine playing on x1 rates with competition for every spot since lvl 20 :D
and -10% per death

Oh the old times, to bad they never going to come back!

Don't get me wrong, i do understand everyone point of view. What i do not understand is why they are so against free dual box.

Not to mention a lot of people who got punished on this with nothing to do with rmts, meanwhile follows people in toi doing 24h bots with people who actually break the 
server rules and do nothing about it.

Edited by Nathworks

On 8/12/2019 at 5:29 PM, San0 said:

All items involved on this deals have been removed from the game. All deals involving this items have been rolled back to not hurt real players who were not involved but happen to acquire this items by legal trades or purchases. 

Those items of ban chars are A grade armors/weapons, Baium rings/talismans?

Is to bad those items stay offline forever coz some guys chose the dark side of game!

Can you make events and split those items to winners?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sensei said:

ok...
So there's 10 ppl left alive on earth after a nuclear disaster.
4 of them are psychotic serial killers.
In a time of crisis like this, everyone should be included in the rebuild of human civiliza-- ugh! --AHHH! -- stop! ----urghhh.....

crisis.png

I don't really feel like this parable works here - in your situationleaving the serial killers would be dangerous for everyone. Meanwhile if the RMT's stayed, nobody would be fundamentally damaged by their presense - they'd simply be creating online which is good not only for PvPs but also some background stuff like trading (they still need to do some basic trading).

8 hours ago, San0 said:

we give to people at least 3 legal ways to achieve a decent gear and some amount of adena. people can buy stuff that other players have on auction or they can buy cols transfer them to game and make some adena out of it or they can buy cols and trade with player for items, all of this while supporting the server they play on for so long. even so, this same people who plays on server for years and knows how server works, chooses to instead break the server rules and go out for the RMT shops. if you ask me personally, even if the 100 player bullshit would be true, i would still ban them.

for all the few people server dying bandwagon http://prntscr.com/os1uup 

thats ips so yeah theres a bit more then 100 people on the server.

what pisses me off the most is that isnt new players caught on that sh1t so your arguments are completely invalid... its old players. some of them with the server for almost 4 years. many of those chars are lvl 78 and 79. people who play here since ever, know the rules, know how we think about this kind of stuff, and still choose to do it.

I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying that in certain situations it's simply better to turn a blind eye for a greater good. About the number: does it include offline shops or fishers? If it does indeed include either of those, my point still holds, servers desperately needs to allow free dualbox at least for newbies, even if it meant adding P2W stuff into store. You should have your own data so you should know the best what's the newbie drop out.

Edited by FryderykChopin

50 minutes ago, Mage said:

Since investigation ended, could you show us some proofs? @San0

Koll give us proofs!

I hope you all realise you are playing in a PRIVATE server and the admin team can actually do whatever it pleases. People asking for proof shows how desperate they are or they just want to make fun of people who made the mistake of RMTing. The wall of shame was already posted. Leave those miserable souls alone. This whole situation is going KingLeonidas mode.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/13/2019 at 12:50 PM, Rizos said:

2. Ppl with ban didnt receive any proof of real currency trade, only pointed out who they traded with

Agree with you. I had been banned and had to pay 10euros because of a DGrade sword ? who the fks Rmt for a D grade lol

• Haha 3

On 8/14/2019 at 4:07 PM, Meskita said:

Agree with you. I had been banned and had to pay 10euros because of a DGrade sword ? who the fks Rmt for a D grade lol

Apparantly YOU do!

hahahahahahaha
Mesquita? rly? In the wingman thread? RLY? hahahahaha

Or coincidence? Please say yes so I can laugh even more.
image.png.1ec3bed92bde0ec03ba8ff61df2888d0.png

Edited by Humble
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1