San0

Ban list RMT hunt august 2019.

On 8/13/2019 at 4:47 PM, Sensei said:

@Missavrora
Did u even try to make your own party before coming up with wimpy excuses?
All you weaklings who can't take initiative on x3 server with XP scrolls and free adena to pick up in SV should go back to your x500 servers and play with your lightsabers.

You're really dumb if u didnt understand my msg, the problem is not adena, jesus... How karmian/demon staff or w/e other gear will help you to solo level as buffer or even an DD? You will get your PL set and Emi bow and go smash mobs with haste pot ? Well, u might do it for like few hours, but then u will be so mad and exausted that u will just leave server and go find another where u can box PP with your archer and level actually with pleasure.

Also XP scrolls, adena from SV, you're talking like u can pick adena 24/7 in SV and it gives ya 10k from a mob. No, it is not, if u didnt saw in SV there is like 5 bots 24/7 lvl 1 with nihao names who pick up adena/mats + the people who kill mobs picks the adena up... so it is 50/50 for a newbie to get [d] grade, and maybe low [c] which is nice but it won't help anyway (especially for a buffer). 

Exp scrolls, as I said, if u dont have BOW on buffer and even if u have u most likely won't join RB party, NOW U MAY SAY GO FIND RB AND LURE IT. --- HA HA HA, let me see how u will lure rb with turtle orc and paper PP when archers hits u 50% of hp.... BOW(melee weapon) on DD's will help you to join RB party, yea, this is true, and u can level up quickly but u will stop at lvl 58 with rb's. In the end u will have no adena (because u where killing rb's), u will be lvl 58 with [c] grade gear (maybe u are lucky and u will have some weapons from rb's, but in the end u have LVL, u have crappy gear and no oppurunity to farm mobs, since getting rb after 58 actually hard since 67 lvl's can farm them as well...And yea... farming rb's from 40-58 is hell a lot of fun, isnt it ? standing in Giran harbor fishing and checning Find party for rb :)))))))))))))

p.s. and yes, I tried with my tyrant orc 48 lvl to find a party to go farm somewhere, 2h in party room, nothing :))

p.s.s. older players have already their buffer BOX and they can pay 25kk adena (25kk adena at lvl 70 + is nothing) to get COL and buy preimium for their buffer and they can go solo level with their DD :) So in the end we have newbie buffer who can't join party since ppl have 60 lvl pp box and DD's who cant join party since where is no pp's his level SINCE LOW POPULATION, u wont find 2 newbies lvl 40 atm at server...

p.s.s.s. Also, Im not giving a wimpy excuses, that's how I felt when I started to play here, and I was so fed up so I bought preiumum, but I'm trying to make this place more enjoyable for me. It is more fun to play on server when u can go everywhere u want and find party, have tons of clans who compete castles fights, TOI, LOA etc. TO accomplish this GM"S should just give newbies dual box, that way more and more ppl will join server, and if they want they will donate to get heir weapons ++++ on AH.

In the end. 

More people = more fun

Less people = less fun. 

Edited by Missavrora
forgot

50 minutes ago, Missavrora said:

You're really dumb if u didnt understand my msg, the problem is not adena, jesus... How karmian/demon staff or w/e other gear will help you to solo level as buffer or even an DD? You will get your PL set and Emi bow and go smash mobs with haste pot ? Well, u might do it for like few hours, but then u will be so mad and exausted that u will just leave server and go find another where u can box PP with your archer and level actually with pleasure.

Also XP scrolls, adena from SV, you're talking like u can pick adena 24/7 in SV and it gives ya 10k from a mob. No, it is not, if u didnt saw in SV there is like 5 bots 24/7 lvl 1 with nihao names who pick up adena/mats + the people who kill mobs picks the adena up... so it is 50/50 for a newbie to get [d] grade, and maybe low [c] which is nice but it won't help anyway (especially for a buffer). 

Exp scrolls, as I said, if u dont have BOW on buffer and even if u have u most likely won't join RB party, NOW U MAY SAY GO FIND RB AND LURE IT. --- HA HA HA, let me see how u will lure rb with turtle orc and paper PP when archers hits u 50% of hp.... BOW(melee weapon) on DD's will help you to join RB party, yea, this is true, and u can level up quickly but u will stop at lvl 58 with rb's. In the end u will have no adena (because u where killing rb's), u will be lvl 58 with [c] grade gear (maybe u are lucky and u will have some weapons from rb's, but in the end u have LVL, u have crappy gear and no oppurunity to farm mobs, since getting rb after 58 actually hard since 67 lvl's can farm them as well...And yea... farming rb's from 40-58 is hell a lot of fun, isnt it ? standing in Giran harbor fishing and checning Find party for rb :)))))))))))))

p.s. and yes, I tried with my tyrant orc 48 lvl to find a party to go farm somewhere, 2h in party room, nothing :))

p.s.s. older players have already their buffer BOX and they can pay 25kk adena (25kk adena at lvl 70 + is nothing) to get COL and buy preimium for their buffer and they can go solo level with their DD :) So in the end we have newbie buffer who can't join party since ppl have 60 lvl pp box and DD's who cant join party since where is no pp's his level SINCE LOW POPULATION, u wont find 2 newbies lvl 40 atm at server...

p.s.s.s. Also, Im not giving a wimpy excuses, that's how I felt when I started to play here, and I was so fed up so I bought preiumum, but I'm trying to make this place more enjoyable for me. It is more fun to play on server when u can go everywhere u want and find party, have tons of clans who compete castles fights, TOI, LOA etc. TO accomplish this GM"S should just give newbies dual box, that way more and more ppl will join server, and if they want they will donate to get heir weapons ++++ on AH.

In the end. 

More people = more fun

Less people = less fun. 

Such a qq post. This is summer, who is nolifing in these period? If you wanna get a box, then donate 10 euros, lol. After 1-2 months you will be able to pay it in adena. Just buy proper dyes and weapon for easy farm which brings you adena, thats it. Point is that now you have possibility to farm solo, later when people come you will qq on forum that everyone pk you and every spot is taken. Cheers

13 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Such a qq post. This is summer, who is nolifing in these period? If you wanna get a box, then donate 10 euros, lol. After 1-2 months you will be able to pay it in adena. Just buy proper dyes and weapon for easy farm which brings you adena, thats it. Point is that now you have possibility to farm solo, later when people come you will qq on forum that everyone pk you and every spot is taken. Cheers

This is summer? august 20, it is the end of summer, I dont see ppl are coming...

p.s. you are also dumb, since this is not QQ post, this post is about having fun, and u cant have fun in game if where is 20 ppl playing.

I have everything need on this server, but atm I can't find motivation to play since I can name all ppl who are actually active, so Im gonna just wait and see what is gonna be in next few months before going level for 76+.

Also, it is also an excuse, since it is summer, kids are home playing video games, 24/7 or u think they are going camping 24/7 whole summer? lol. SUmmer is best time to nolife from 08.00 upto 22.00 etc.

But hope this is the case, and we will see september 2k active ppl or less w/e

Edited by Missavrora

Missavrora i love peoples who expect every1 to make everything... and ppls like You will just spread salt becouse they dont get what they pay for.....

Oh i forget YOU DONT PAY NOTHING, 10 euros for PA is slap in a face for gimme everything for free and i will poo on You ppls alike.... If You havent found ppls to play with till 75..... Then You are the problem.

1 hour ago, Missavrora said:

This is summer? august 20, it is the end of summer, I dont see ppl are coming...

p.s. you are also dumb, since this is not QQ post, this post is about having fun, and u cant have fun in game if where is 20 ppl playing.

I have everything need on this server, but atm I can't find motivation to play since I can name all ppl who are actually active, so Im gonna just wait and see what is gonna be in next few months before going level for 76+.

Also, it is also an excuse, since it is summer, kids are home playing video games, 24/7 or u think they are going camping 24/7 whole summer? lol. SUmmer is best time to nolife from 08.00 upto 22.00 etc.

We discussed this earlier, there are no more kids who play this game. Else indeed as you said server should spike during summer. Well as we all know that aint happening so Im geussing the only kids who play this game never grew up.

5 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Missavrora i love peoples who expect every1 to make everything... and ppls like You will just spread salt becouse they dont get what they pay for.....

Oh i forget YOU DONT PAY NOTHING, 10 euros for PA is slap in a face for gimme everything for free and i will poo on You ppls alike.... If You havent found ppls to play with till 75..... Then You are the problem.

Why so negative bro, she only wants to make the server more enjoyable for noobies. Like she said she couldnt find buffers while on xp so she bought a premium. Well the idea of premium was to get active buffers on server right? Well if theres no new players joining new players will have a hard time finding buffs. Not just buffs , people to play with in general. I geuss allot of noobs qq now because this is the worst time of the year but oh wellp maybe in a month or 2 this discussion will be futile.

20 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Your post shows how actually mad you are

As I said, I do pay for premium box (even tho I can just buy COL's via offline shop) and I'm playing on this server decent time. If you are having fun, thats great, I mean, cool, everything is ok here.

Also why do u even write - " give me everything? Did I say in my posts something about giving me something? No, I haven't. Fck sake, people are stupid nowadays, and want to make drama of everything instead of thinking and making real discussion about topic. This game is not free as u think. It is the same if dad gives ya old car, but to drive u need a fuel, same is here, u actually can install game and push your "car" without fuel, but if u want to "drive your car" u have to buy fuel (a premium). I'm talking about new people. Right, I'm not talking about fat boys who have already 1kkk and 76 lvl mains, I'm talking about New people, because game is not about only YOU and 2 clans on this server, right ? I can bet u won't play on this server if population will be so low, right? You will get bored of pvping same DA in TOI over and over again. Server just needs fresh blood, new people. This is what I;m trying to say. 

But there won't be any fresh blood if server is already on LoW pop and you have to pay 10 EUR to even try solo level with a box.... Maybe in the beggining server will lose some income $$$$ but it is long term investment in project, in the end u will have more people playing, more people willing to donate for extra box, for COL etc...

Edited by Missavrora
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Missavrora said:

. SUmmer is best time to nolife from 08.00 upto 22.00 etc.

40 minutes ago, Missavrora said:

I'm not talking about fat boys who have already 1kkk and 76 lvl mains

I dont get Your logic.... since for You best time for no life is summer..... and majority of those fat boys You call are on vacations with famillies or have to much work in summer..... Becouse You know its best time to make moneys now... at least for my buisness xd But ok, or You are not adult yet.... or You just feel You are better that all those geeks who play this game xd 

6 minutes ago, YipMan said:

I dont get Your logic.... since for You best time for no life is summer..... and majority of those fat boys You call are on vacations with famillies or have to much work in summer..... Becouse You know its best time to make moneys now... at least for my buisness xd But ok, or You are not adult yet.... or You just feel You are better that all those geeks who play this game xd 

omg... You are really that "clever" or u pretend to be him ?

Fat boys will play this game with 10 box's since they are old players and they will continue playing (I guess, if pop will be atleast 20 ppl on server) and yes summer is best time for nonlife, but ppl dont wanna go 24/7 on this server because this server is low populated and u have to pay 10 eur to even try to play normally. What dont u understand ? I dont even write that people are on vacations with famillies, and what do u even talk about adena? Are u fcking nuts or lost half brain in SV? I don't get it. It is not about fcking adena do u understand? You can have100kkk in your damn bank but if where is noone to play with, your adena dont even worth cows shit, do u understand? Also I do not think i'm  better than other people, jesus,  I didnt even said anything about it, what are you talking about ? Vacations on summer? Yeah maybe, but for 90 days right? To much work ? So u dont have to work on spring ? if u build house, u have to build it spring aswell? Even at winter? Inside a house u have to make things? So your argument so shitty... A summer, a summer, why other games have great time even on summer, but L2 has worst time at summer? Jezz. I hope u will get smarter when u will stop playing l2 and educate your self to think a little atleast. 

3 minutes ago, Missavrora said:

omg... You are really that "clever" or u pretend to be him ?

Fat boys will play this game with 10 box's since they are old players and they will continue playing (I guess, if pop will be atleast 20 ppl on server) and yes summer is best time for nonlife, but ppl dont wanna go 24/7 on this server because this server is low populated and u have to pay 10 eur to even try to play normally. What dont u understand ? I dont even write that people are on vacations with famillies, and what do u even talk about adena? Are u fcking nuts or lost half brain in SV? I don't get it. It is not about fcking adena do u understand? You can have100kkk in your damn bank but if where is noone to play with, your adena dont even worth cows shit, do u understand? Also I do not think i'm  better than other people, jesus,  I didnt even said anything about it, what are you talking about ? Vacations on summer? Yeah maybe, but for 90 days right? To much work ? So u dont have to work on spring ? if u build house, u have to build it spring aswell? Even at winter? Inside a house u have to make things? So your argument so shitty... A summer, a summer, why other games have great time even on summer, but L2 has worst time at summer? Jezz. I hope u will get smarter when u will stop playing l2 and educate your self to think a little atleast. 

Becouse L2 is Old game and vast majority of L2 community base are older peoples?? What You dont understand??? New games play younger peoples thats why its a lot better time for most of games in summer while for L2 not... Its really easy if You actually can connect facts..... I hope You get this ability when You grow up a bit, and get out of parents home.... jeeez

Just now, YipMan said:

Becouse L2 is Old game and vast majority of L2 community base are older peoples?? What You dont understand??? New games play younger peoples thats why its a lot better time for most of games in summer while for L2 not... Its really easy if You actually can connect facts..... I hope You get this ability when You grow up a bit, and get out of parents home.... jeeez

WoW is old game, but hey, August 27 comes Vanilla comes out and guess what? So many servers are FULL already IN SUMMER, ?

CS go is old game, Dota is old game(kinda), yeah they are different genres but hope u undesrstood my point, those games doing great even on summer even tho they are old.........or you want to say that lineage 2 is so special and only 40's old grandfathers playing it ? This is game is looking good, great fun, but ppl dont wanna invest time into the game and get nothing in the end since server has 100 active ppl...

4 hours ago, Missavrora said:

kids in l2? what years is this 2003? avrg l2 player is 28 yrs old. trust me there is no man/woman at 28 that want to nolife l2 during summer.this game isnt friendly for kids

Edited by iAxZp

11 minutes ago, Missavrora said:

WoW is old game, but hey, August 27 comes Vanilla comes out and guess what? So many servers are FULL already IN SUMMER, ?

CS go is old game, Dota is old game(kinda), yeah they are different genres but hope u undesrstood my point, those games doing great even on summer even tho they are old.........or you want to say that lineage 2 is so special and only 40's old grandfathers playing it ? This is game is looking good, great fun, but ppl dont wanna invest time into the game and get nothing in the end since server has 100 active ppl...

We will talk about WoW in 2 years..... Lets then see if serwers will be still full(Not talking about bots)... Nop they wont becouse its how this, and L2 dynamic looks like

And i see we have already made progress... few post ago we had 20 ppls on serwer now 100 xd just look how big progress in just tha short time... lol

4 minutes ago, YipMan said:

We will talk about WoW in 2 years..... Lets then see if serwers will be still full(Not talking about bots)... Nop they wont becouse its how this, and L2 dynamic looks like

And i see we have already made progress... few post ago we had 20 ppls on serwer now 100 xd just look how big progress in just tha short time... lol

LOL dont u even dare start talking about Bots on this server, just dont....

15 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

kids in l2? what years is this 2003? avrg l2 player is 28 yrs old. trust me there is no man/woman at 28 that want to nolife l2 during summer.this game isnt friendly for kids

Where did u get that statistics? 28 years old avr player on l2 ...? Because u have your CP 25 years old  means whole server is 25+ ? lol.When I'm talking about kids, I do not mean 7 years old... I mean players which are 15+ years old.. yea I know this game is not super friendly for people, but does it mean it should be even more harder than it is now ? (no box I mean for newbies)

And what do u mean, people dont wanna nolife during summer? Yea maybe they cant no life, because of work, or smth, but those ppl who work hard or something else, they dont even join on their free time, because we would see on 18:00 + prime time more people in cities, isnt it ? Or Im mistaking ? and since summer came they uninstalled l2 and will installed back on september 1 ? when SUDDENLY all work will be finished and they want to nolife ? :) 

Because even if your statement is valid *Summer*... we still ahve to see more ppl on weekdays, especially at 18 + time, workdays at 18+ atleast some, but this is so stable, I see same ppl on monday morning, monday evening, friday morning/evening etc. YEAH MAYBE for olymp ppl join a little bit more, but thats all :(

p.s. Also if they work on Summer, does it mean they dont work other 9 months ? lol. This Summer excuse really doesnt work... If 28 years old ppl playing this game, they should work whole year, dont you think ? 

Edited by Missavrora

1 hour ago, Missavrora said:

Where did u get that statistics? 28 years old avr player on l2 ...? Because u have your CP 25 years old  means whole server is 25+ ? lol.When I'm talking about kids, I do not mean 7 years old... I mean players which are 15+ years old.. yea I know this game is not super friendly for people, but does it mean it should be even more harder than it is now ? (no box I mean for newbies)

And what do u mean, people dont wanna nolife during summer? Yea maybe they cant no life, because of work, or smth, but those ppl who work hard or something else, they dont even join on their free time, because we would see on 18:00 + prime time more people in cities, isnt it ? Or Im mistaking ? and since summer came they uninstalled l2 and will installed back on september 1 ? when SUDDENLY all work will be finished and they want to nolife ? :) 

Because even if your statement is valid *Summer*... we still ahve to see more ppl on weekdays, especially at 18 + time, workdays at 18+ atleast some, but this is so stable, I see same ppl on monday morning, monday evening, friday morning/evening etc. YEAH MAYBE for olymp ppl join a little bit more, but thats all :(

tbh i know few nolifers who played during summer including me. the rest ppl just never logged or logged for few hrs weekly. 

5 minutes ago, Missavrora said:

... I mean players which are 15+ years old...

i like this, not everyone is 25+, freaking old geezers :<

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

i like this, not everyone is 25+, freaking old geezers :<

i was suspicius about ur age 15yrs old modoy confirmed

• Haha 1

@Missavrora Yes Im 100% sure most of the players are around 30 age. Why? Because next generation gamers dont want to grind a game, they want a game like dota where they can hop in an character and play instead of investing time and effort. Older people will never whine about the rates here since well most of us played the real deal, now that was hardcore. With all buffs bonuses etc etc this server feels more like a medium rate server.

Games used to be hard, nowadays people QQ if there are no cheats available. Lineage 2 is not for the current generation of "kids".

19 minutes ago, Missavrora said:

LOL dont u even dare start talking about Bots on this server, just dont....

Its hard to believe it(for You) but this serwer compare to other L2 / WoW serwers is actually almost bots free.

Edited by YipMan

real life hack for easy boxing from start.

1 start char.

2 donate 3 euros, some countries this is like a coffee price.

3 get 7 days premium

4 start box buffer.

from here on you have 2 options:

1 you realize people on this server are providing something almost never seen in the world of private server on the last at least 10 years and you decide that paying them a couple of beers per month its totally deserved and you pay 10 euros per month for premium.

2 you are still not convinced that you want to use any money for your fun and you use adena to buy another 7 days premium

after this point you should be self sufficient to keep buying your premium with adena or then finally realize people on this server are providing something almost never seen in the world of private server on the last at least 10 years and you decide that paying them a couple of beers per month its totally deserved and you pay 10 euros per month for premium.

8 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Its hard to believe it(for You) but this serwer compare to other L2 / WoW serwers is actually almost bots free.

First of all, WoW is game where bots are low populated, Why? Because gold(adena) means nothing in WoW, since u cant buy gear from raids. Here, in l2 it is more populated since adena means everything. 

Secondly, u can enter the game at 18+ prime and u will see minimum 4 bots running around SV and collecting Adena...  And we( OK I DONT KNOW wont talk for everyone), dont even what is happening at night in TOI or deep deep in loa :)

9 minutes ago, Trample said:

real life hack for easy boxing from start.

1 start char.

2 donate 3 euros, some countries this is like a coffee price.

3 get 7 days premium

4 start box buffer.

from here on you have 2 options:

1 you realize people on this server are providing something almost never seen in the world of private server on the last at least 10 years and you decide that paying them a couple of beers per month its totally deserved and you pay 10 euros per month for premium.

2 you are still not convinced that you want to use any money for your fun and you use adena to buy another 7 days premium

after this point you should be self sufficient to keep buying your premium with adena or then finally realize people on this server are providing something almost never seen in the world of private server on the last at least 10 years and you decide that paying them a couple of beers per month its totally deserved and you pay 10 euros per month for premium.

I doubt u can buy COL's via game with adena and buy premium if u are newbie if u just invested 3 eur for 7 days premium, since 1 col cost around 250k and u need 7.5kk a week for a newbie.. who plays a day 5h so in week it is around 35hours, do not forget you have to buy gear, books(some maybe), SSC...

21 minutes ago, Humble said:

@Missavrora Yes Im 100% sure most of the players are around 30 age. Why? Because next generation gamers dont want to grind a game, they want a game like dota where they can hop in an character and play instead of investing time and effort. Older people will never whine about the rates here since well most of us played the real deal, now that was hardcore. With all buffs bonuses etc etc this server feels more like a medium rate server.

Games used to be hard, nowadays people QQ if there are no cheats available. Lineage 2 is not for the current generation of "kids".

Well maybe, but as u could see, more and more people want classic  version(the harder game) L2, WoW, but there is slim line when hard is fun and then hard is jsut beeing unplayable and unenjoyable. Don't get me wrong, I like slow grind, leveling, farming adena, but it should be balanced, hard but enjoyable :)

W/e, I will stop replying here, since some ppl do understand what Im saying, some dont want to face facts that server needs newbies etc.

Don't get me wrong, I wish everything best for this server(more ppl)and hope we will get them next month with the Zaken patch MAYBE, which will increase hype etc..

Cheers.