San0

Ban list RMT hunt august 2019.

3 minutes ago, Missavrora said:

Well maybe, but as u could see, more and more people want classic  version(the harder game) L2, WoW, but there is slim line when hard is fun and then hard is jsut beeing unplayable and unenjoyable. Don't get me wrong, I like slow grind, leveling, farming adena, but it should be balanced, hard but enjoyable :)

W/e, I will stop replying here, since some ppl do understand what Im saying, some dont want to face facts that server needs newbies etc.

Don't get me wrong, I wish everything best for this server(more ppl)and hope we will get them next month with the Zaken patch MAYBE, which will increase hype etc..

Cheers.

What if i told You every1 see game still need newbies..... But no1 wants serwer jumpers who will always coplain its to hard for them no metter how easy its really is xd 

It was hard at verry begin... At classic relese..... Now its just peice of cake, and if its hard to peopels to play.... welp then this game isnt for them.... There are PvP serwers.

16 minutes ago, Missavrora said:

I doubt u can buy COL's via game with adena and buy premium if u are newbie if u just invested 3 eur for 7 days premium, since 1 col cost around 250k and u need 7.5kk a week for a newbie.. who plays a day 5h so in week it is around 35hours, do not forget you have to buy gear, books(some maybe), SSC...

the only thing you need to buy is SSC arguably.

this was done back at start of 1.5 with roughly 3 hours per day play time, so im am 1000% sure its possible to do with 3 hours per day play time now in 2.0

if you go around buying everything you see then i believe you wont have enough adena for it.

at the end of it all i dont understand why a normal grown up person would have problems paying 10 euros per month for something they spend 5 hours per day doing, but i might come from a different generation or cultures.

19 minutes ago, Missavrora said:

Well maybe, but as u could see, more and more people want classic  version(the harder game) L2, WoW, but there is slim line when hard is fun and then hard is jsut beeing unplayable and unenjoyable. Don't get me wrong, I like slow grind, leveling, farming adena, but it should be balanced, hard but enjoyable :)

W/e, I will stop replying here, since some ppl do understand what Im saying, some dont want to face facts that server needs newbies etc.

Don't get me wrong, I wish everything best for this server(more ppl)and hope we will get them next month with the Zaken patch MAYBE, which will increase hype etc..

Cheers.

Ok, nice, thanks. So what about nudes? xD

9 hours ago, Missavrora said:

But there won't be any fresh blood if server is already on LoW pop and you have to pay 10 EUR to even try solo level with a box.... Maybe in the beggining server will lose some income $$$$ but it is long term investment in project, in the end u will have more people playing, more people willing to donate for extra box, for COL etc...

This is extremelly important truth that people, especially admins, need to hear. The dualbox ABSOLUTELY NEEDS TO GET ENABLED FOR FREE to make the game playable for newbies. I've said it million times and not a single time anyone has come up with any real counter-argument - if you're a new player looking to play nuker or destro, the f*ck you're going to do without a buffer? The 3rd+ window can remain behind paywall because I can see it as a more premium feature, but second windows is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY and it NEEDS TO BE ENABLED FOR FREE.

Also I'm not even suggesting they should just dive in with free dualbox and expect the investment to pay off in the future (which it almost definitely will because the server is going to inevitably die much sooner if the dualbox stays locked behind paywall) - they can compensate the lack of income from dualbox with adding some soft P2W stuff into shop like +10% XP/SP runes or whatever, or adding similar bonus to the premium account to make it interesting (perhaps best option for new PA would be a combination of both early-game bonus like a sort of low-grade shadow gun according to level with late-game oriented bonuses like said XP/SP bonus and Death Penalty reduction). The thing is - yeah, some people are going to get mad about the P2W stuff, but there'd be very few (if any) people who'd leave because of that. Meanwhile tons of people leave early game because playing solo without box and without party is f*cking stupid.

7 hours ago, YipMan said:

What if i told You every1 see game still need newbies..... But no1 wants serwer jumpers who will always coplain its to hard for them no metter how easy its really is xd 

It was hard at verry begin... At classic relese..... Now its just peice of cake, and if its hard to peopels to play.... welp then this game isnt for them.... There are PvP serwers.

You're mixing apples and oranges, man. I was here at the server start so I know how it was, but the thing is - when server started there were tons of people to play with, now you have completely empty newbie locations (if you don't trust me, you can go check them yourself). 

The difference is, back then the exping was hard, but since you always had people to play with, it was fun. But now, when you're forced to play chars like nuker or destro solo without buffer, it's not just hard, it's just annoying. It even loses its original 'hardcore' spirit, it's just stupid. People absolutely need that dualbox to be able to get to higher levels reasonably.

@Missavrora You went ahead and called everyone who bothered to answer you "dumb", and yet they all gave you valid arguments and suggestions.
Now if your problem is that SV does not drop ENOUGH adena, or bots pick up, or you don't have buffs to xp, i reach to the following conclusions:
1) you're impatient
2)you haven't realized that these bots can be outplayed, since they have delay in pick up and you can move to the closest adena first (or even make a low lvl pk char with no grade bow in the same account and clean them)
3)you ignore the fact that you can buy Event Beers as a buff source after dedicating some time in SV

Only real argument i could give you, is that these few days in SV won't be very fun. Other than that, yeah, don't even think about grinding on higher lvls, cuz you will start crying about ressing/pkers/stunners/blabla...

there, a few more suggestions, want us to chew your food more?

Edited by Sensei

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

@Missavrora You went ahead and called everyone who bothered to answer you "dumb", and yet they all gave you valid arguments and suggestions.
Now if your problem is that SV does not drop ENOUGH adena, or bots pick up, or you don't have buffs to xp, i reach to the following conclusions:
1) you're impatient
2)you haven't realized that these bots can be outplayed, since they have delay in pick up and you can move to the closest adena first (or even make a low lvl pk char with no grade bow in the same account and clean them)
3)you ignore the fact that you can buy Event Beers as a buff source after dedicating some time in SV

Only real argument i could give you, is that these few days in SV won't be very fun. Other than that, yeah, don't even think about grinding on higher lvls, cuz you will start crying about ressing/pkers/stunners/blabla...

dont be so agressive we dont want this little grinder to quit server, do we?

7 hours ago, Trample said:

the only thing you need to buy is SSC arguably.

this was done back at start of 1.5 with roughly 3 hours per day play time, so im am 1000% sure its possible to do with 3 hours per day play time now in 2.0

You're probably not accounting the inflation of prices, the prices went up a lot since https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/3591-wts-col-20/ Right now the COLs are being sold at 250k. I can hardly imagine any newbie farming this ammount of adena while using shots while daring to buy at least absolutely basic gear (I mean even if you'd be okay farming with mid-nograde gun at 40, your farming efficiency just drops too much). Maybe some spoil setup farming on a perfect spot, but then we're not talking about playing for fun, we're talking about playing to barely afford existing. And even then, nobody wants to be forced to play at least 3 hours a day to be able to PLAY.

7 hours ago, Trample said:

.at the end of it all i dont understand why a normal grown up person would have problems paying 10 euros per month for something they spend 5 hours per day doing, but i might come from a different generation or cultures.

It's not as much about longterm players as it's about random folks dropping by to test out a server. People really need to take the newbie's perspective: If you're an old L2 player looking to try 'that classic L2' (majority of players here), and you're thrown into a situation where you're forced to either a) pay 10€ just to try out the server or b) miserably farm without box in empty newbie spots, it's I think fairly easy to figure out why we have virtually zero newbies income on this server

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

1) you're impatient

I never really liked the SV argument because
a) Do we really have to force newbie to spend several days fighting with bots to pick else's adena? Like that's the only way you can actually afford to exist on this server? Are we forgeting that this game is supposed to be fun? This is like forcing people to scrub toilets with a toothbrush before being allowed to a theme park (of course in real life you'd have no problem paying the entry fee because you pretty much know what you're paying for - here, you don't)
a) How many newbies actually even know about this technique? There isn't like an official tutorial telling them to scrub that toilet. People usually just play the game like they would on any server they played before, and right now this just isn't working.

30 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

You're mixing apples and oranges, man. I was here at the server start so I know how it was, but the thing is - when server started there were tons of people to play with, now you have completely empty newbie locations (if you don't trust me, you can go check them yourself). 

The difference is, back then the exping was hard, but since you always had people to play with, it was fun. But now, when you're forced to play chars like nuker or destro solo without buffer, it's not just hard, it's just annoying. It even loses its original 'hardcore' spirit, it's just stupid. People absolutely need that dualbox to be able to get to higher levels reasonably.

Difference is at begin You needed to farm months to reach 60...... now You can make 60 in week easy while You are completly freshman..... But seems its still to hard >.<

I'd also like to point out that just releasing Zaken patch is NOT going to solve this issue. This is only a temporary solution, because unless we solve the problem with dualbox locked behind paywall before the patch gets released, after 2 months top we're going to end up where we are now - old people naturally leave, and where they're supposed to be replaced with new people, it's just not happening because a) newbie don't pay 10€ to try out a server, b) the Zaken patch is going to fade away after some time so the newbie locations will be empty again and c) most chars are excruciating to level up without buffer. 

Also people are grossly overestimating the importance of Zaken patch to the newbie area - it's mostly going to bring some old folks back who left because they got tired with 2.0. How much impact it's going to have on newbie influx entirely depends on the advertisement but I have trouble believing they're going to put much effort in it.

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

Difference is at begin You needed to farm months to reach 60...... now You can make 60 in week easy while You are completly freshman..... But seems its still to hard >.<

Go ahead, make a sorcerer and show me how you level up to level up to 60 in a week solo without a recharger box - I'm not sure if it's even physically possible even if you went 24/7 without a break, provided you survive such marathon without collapsing. 

You might argue that people should just make summoner instead... But then we're back at the start where we're dictating people specific ways to go which makes the game playable. Old L2 players just want to play their favorite chars, if you force them to play something they don't enjoy, they're just going to quit and join other classic server. Just that simple.

25 minutes ago, Sensei said:

1) you're impatient

Lets stop here for a minute..

So.. Imagine you are newbie.  You want to jump in the game, u open the game, u chose your Orc male character, already imagining how u will smash mobs with your two hander around the world, how u will communicate with other people to do RB"s, some crafting... But you suggest new player ( who wont actually check Forum obs) enter the game and go to SV and pick up adena???? This is how game should be played ? Are you serious? Like, do u even hear your self? How many people will pick up adena in SV? 2? 3? Huh, ok, we will get 3 new players who will pick up some adena in SV:))) thats fun isnt it ? I bet this will get newbie be entertained in the game, ooooh boy he will farm 24/7 SV for a weeks for fun ))) yeah... it is not so funny as it looks actually.. in the first place only 1/10 newbies will know the SV spot to pick up adena, some people won't even know that u can do that, and if u can, huh, read my first 3 sentences I wrote already.And one mroe time, This is NOT about ADENA, nobody fcking cares about ADENA, u can't solo farm as a nuker or any dd with TOP D GRADE ITTEEEMS or EVEN CCCC...

also, buying beer buff? hm... 200k for 20min, hmm, seems legit :)

p.s Bots can be outplayed in SV... damn, I will repeat once more. This is how u supposed to jump in the to the game? :D Do u even hear your self? YOu suggest to make a PK 10 lvl idk, dagger? And go SV and pk bots? Log in your main and PICK up adena?.... Oh boy, this is fun actually.

4 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

I'd also like to point out that just releasing Zaken patch is NOT going to solve this issue. This is only a temporary solution, because unless we solve the problem with dualbox locked behind paywall before the patch gets released, after 2 months top we're going to end up where we are now - old people naturally leave, and where they're supposed to be replaced with new people, it's just not happening because a) newbie don't pay 10€ to try out a server, b) the Zaken patch is going to fade away after some time so the newbie locations will be empty again and c) most chars are excruciating to level up without buffer. 

Also people are grossly overestimating the importance of Zaken patch to the newbie area - it's mostly going to bring some old folks back who left because they got tired with 2.0. How much impact it's going to have on newbie influx entirely depends on the advertisement but I have trouble believing they're going to put much effort in it.

If You think that old serwer like ours will be always full in newbie locations..... You must be crazy then xd 

Serwer jumpers will just do what they do all time switch serwers every month... becouse its type of player who are never happy.

Why is it so hard to pay 10 euros? Ppl can afford internet i guess they should be able to afford 10 euro to make their life easier in game

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

If You think that old serwer like ours will be always full in newbie locations..... You must be crazy then xd 

Serwer jumpers will just do what they do all time switch serwers every month... becouse its type of player who are never happy.

It's not about filling newbie locations, it's about allowing people to level up to higher levels reasonably without quitting. But yeah, if you make the game enjoyable you're inevitably going to fill the newbie locations as well, creating a better environment for all of them.

Also it's not about server jumpers, it's about ordinary people. As I said, try and make a sorc and level it up solo without a buffer. You don't have to be a server jumper to figure out it's stupid and just quit.

1 hour ago, skumbre said:

Why is it so hard to pay 10 euros? Ppl can afford internet i guess they should be able to afford 10 euro to make their life easier in game

Explained above, we're talking about newbies - people don't want to pay €10 just to try out the server. Also €10 is actually a considerable ammount in some Eastern European countries with average salary of €300.

/also that's average salary, not median, so many people there get around €150 or even less.

Edited by FryderykChopin

My advice- stop being poor. But seriously if you cant or dont want to pay its up to you but be prepared to face difficulties

Just now, skumbre said:

No its to hard donation to serwer require to have doctorate in machatronic..... Thats mean most of peoples have to spend 5 years before can play on this serwer....

7 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Go ahead, make a sorcerer and show me how you level up to level up to 60 in a week solo without a recharger box - I'm not sure if it's even physically possible even if you went 24/7 without a break, provided you survive such marathon without collapsing. 

Tell me more about sorceror ^^ 

Mages are so hard now to farm with.... easpecially when aura flash book cost 3kk(remember days when adena was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy harder to get, and book costed 25kk??)

1 hour ago, skumbre said:

My advice- stop being poor. But seriously if you cant or dont want to pay its up to you but be prepared to face difficulties

It's not about 'difficulties' for crying out loud, it's about game being playable at the first place. I've said it numerous times in this topic, some chars are simply unplayable without a boxed buffer. The server is desperately lacking newbies which are essential for server's health. If we force them to play without buffer, they're going to keep leaving and server is going to die. This is a serious problem.