San0

Ban list RMT hunt august 2019.

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

Tell me more about sorceror ^^ 

Mages are so hard now to farm with.... easpecially when aura flash book cost 3kk(remember days when adena was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy harder to get, and book costed 25kk??)

Mages are not hard, but NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to farm with when you have a) NOBODY TO PLAY WITH BECAUSE NEWBIE SPOTS ARE EMPTY and b) NO BOX TO RECHARGE YOU SO YOU HAVE TO SIT EVERY 2 MINUTES. Like golly gee, man.

@FryderykChopin 

They just don't understand that, game(server, dont getto serious here) is like a life.

It is same if people will decide now not to reproduce  in the end we will have old grandfathers and grandmothers walking around and we wont have young people( same in server now, we have sooo many  high levels but so little newbies, low lvl's..) in the end, humanity will vanish and since we dont have young ppl, ppl will vanish, same with the server... Old people are staying, and they are leaving slowly, and since no newbies(young people) are coming the server is just dieying slowly... Why don't u @YipMan, @Sensei want to accept this fact?Doesnt matter the game is hard or not, how u farm adena bla bla bla, if people are not coming, the server is dieying, right? U suggest going SV to pick up adena, and everything, but this wont help newbies? They wont DO this, You may SAY - if they dont wanna do this, go to other server, and they will do this, and others will do, in the end, nobody will want to do go SV...  so GM"s have to DO something WHAT will  engage newbies actually play,JOIN server, right? Telling them go pick up adena, wont leave ppl engaged in server? Making DUAL box free, is just easiest and I think best way to inc flow of newbies coming to the server. 

1 minute ago, FryderykChopin said:

Mages are not hard, but NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE to farm with when you have a) NOBODY TO PLAY WITH BECAUSE NEWBIE SPOTS ARE EMPTY and b) NO BOX TO RECHARGE YOU SO YOU HAVE TO SIT EVERY 2 MINUTES. Like golly gee, man.

Its basicly what i was doing with SWS when i was laggy and couldnt pull trains in 1.0 xd 

/selfbuff /no shots /sit every few moobs to get hp/mana xd damn was fun xd 

Now from same moobs You get x5 adena and sorcs have BTM/Emp from strew.... exp from fishing, and raids.... Dude 60 in 1 week from nothing ezzzzz 

They are playable... they just arent easiest to exp with like it was at begin... becouse at higher lvl's Wariors just exp a lot faster with worse equipment... Thats why a loooot of peoples rerolled from mages in our patch.

2 minutes ago, YipMan said:

Its basicly what i was doing with SWS when i was laggy and couldnt pull trains in 1.0 xd 

Now from same moobs You get x5 adena and sorcs have BTM/Emp from strew.... exp from fishing, and raids.... Dude 60 in 1 week from nothing ezzzzz 

They are playable... they just arent easiest to exp with like it was at begin... becouse at higher lvl's Wariors just exp a lot faster with worse equipment... Thats why a loooot of peoples rerolled from mages in our patch.

Cmon, lets be honest, nobody will inv mage into the rb party ok? IF I was a raid boss party leader, I would never inv a mage in my party, why would I waste my own time? and others? he would do nothing :) SImple is that...

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

No, not true, they are not playable - you may have a different opinion about this, but this time around we actually have facts on our side because our proof is that there're virtually zero newbies and server is dying. So no, you're not right, and you're wrong, and this is a serious issue. I mean yes - some people might be able to endure this and level up anyway, but this is not the point - the point is that majority of people are simply going to quit instead. All this can be solved easily by enabling free dualbox.

Anyway I'm going off for the day, if anyone thinks he has an actual argument he's free to express it, I'm going to dismantle it first thing in the morning.

2 minutes ago, Missavrora said:

Cmon, lets be honest, nobody will inv mage into the rb party ok? IF I was a raid boss party leader, I would never inv a mage in my party, why would I waste my own time? and others? he would do nothing :) SImple is that...

What if i tell You mage can be party leader??

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

What if i tell You mage can be party leader??

WooooW true. big true my friend. Question: How u will lure boss with a mage? :) 2 hits from archer and he is dead man...

Just now, Missavrora said:

WooooW true. big true my friend. Question: How u will lure boss with a mage? :) 2 hits from archer and he is dead man...

What if i tell You 80% of raids havent archers minions???

29 minutes ago, YipMan said:

What if i tell You 80% of raids havent archers minions???

Alright, I dont know how many rb's dont have archers but lets say I agree with u. Ok, a lot of rb's dont have archers and mages can lure them. Ok. Lets discuss futher. 9 ppl can join RB party. How many of those 9 ppl will be real newbies? I can bet only 1, it is u the mage who lured the boss, even if not, lets say 3 newbies... How many rb's do we have from 40-58 ~? like 20 mb? Idk actually... How many hours do they respawn ? a day? Seems ok, but the fact is only few newbies will actually be in those rb's parties, and u have to wait, u have to join rb's partyies, it is not like u can do the 24/7 right ? You should get that great timing :) Moving on, lets say u will get leveled to lvl 58 somehow, why I'm talking about 58 lvl? Because later on the bosses are hardly camped by other clans(alt clans) and random mage's wont be able to lure, or any other melee, maybe, he will get lucky but what are the chances? :)

When you get level 58 ~, what do u suggest then? Join/make abg party? As I said before, this won't work. I saw so many times people where trying to mage ABG parties and they where like for 30 mins with 2-3 ppl in the partyroom, without a tank, or SE, or ES... and they just disband... Join clan? Good idea, how many same level will be in that clan ? some ppl will be 32, some 75, some 50 etc. YOu might join some medium clan with 58-70 lvl's but are u gonna get same prime with the people? Are they willing to farm abg ?  or they want solo? You know, it is so many things u have to think about and depend on others ( yea I know it is mmorpg etc) but if people dont want to do this, what can u do as a newbie? :) U get upset since farming solo is just a pain in the ***...

p.s. also joining rb's party wont give you adena, right, in the end u will need to buy gear and other stuff, u get level but zero adena, maybe u will get runes, some shit items and u will get few KK, but this is not enough to even buy basic staff and armor grade lets say :)

p.s.s also add the chances how many rbs u will be able to lure rb's and/or be part of other rb party member :)

Edited by Missavrora

@YipMan why do u even care if newbies will have dualbox or not? How does it affect u really? I can't understand it.

@FryderykChopin and @Missavrora basically are saying that in order to keep newbies we have to give them SOMETHING. It is about keeping new players in the game so they can level up and server becomes more enjoyable FOR EVERYONE.

Little things like free dualbox will not matter when players get 70+. People would have to fight for spots and epics at this point anyways do they will join clans/cps. But it will simply make new people stay, so they can level up, which means more clans, more cps, more pvp, more ppl on oly, more ppl fighting for spots, more ppl on sieges etc. etc.

• Like 1

Free dual box is so anti-classic and also is soloing. For sure i agree that there is a problem, i just dont like the solution. Tbh i even prefer custom enabling wolf quest instead, to have a wolf until lvl 55 (that wont evolve to grear wolf to preserve summoners advantages at soloing), which casually is the lvl in which ppl can start participating and farm marks from olympiad and pay dual box with adena

I give you 1 argument for now

1) Ppl with extra pc/notebook/laptop ll duplicate their boxes.

1 person with 2 pcs: 4 clients free

1 person with 3 pcs: 6 clients free.

With 3 clients you can farm all game up to 76+. Why ppl would make partys together after this change?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Missavrora said:

Alright, I dont know how many rb's dont have archers but lets say I agree with u. Ok, a lot of rb's dont have archers and mages can lure them. Ok. Lets discuss futher. 9 ppl can join RB party. How many of those 9 ppl will be real newbies? I can bet only 1, it is u the mage who lured the boss, even if not, lets say 3 newbies... How many rb's do we have from 40-58 ~? like 20 mb? Idk actually... How many hours do they respawn ? a day? Seems ok, but the fact is only few newbies will actually be in those rb's parties, and u have to wait, u have to join rb's partyies, it is not like u can do the 24/7 right ? You should get that great timing :) Moving on, lets say u will get leveled to lvl 58 somehow, why I'm talking about 58 lvl? Because later on the bosses are hardly camped by other clans(alt clans) and random mage's wont be able to lure, or any other melee, maybe, he will get lucky but what are the chances? :)

When you get level 58 ~, what do u suggest then? Join/make abg party? As I said before, this won't work. I saw so many times people where trying to mage ABG parties and they where like for 30 mins with 2-3 ppl in the partyroom, without a tank, or SE, or ES... and they just disband... Join clan? Good idea, how many same level will be in that clan ? some ppl will be 32, some 75, some 50 etc. YOu might join some medium clan with 58-70 lvl's but are u gonna get same prime with the people? Are they willing to farm abg ?  or they want solo? You know, it is so many things u have to think about and depend on others ( yea I know it is mmorpg etc) but if people dont want to do this, what can u do as a newbie? :) U get upset since farming solo is just a pain in the ***...

p.s. also joining rb's party wont give you adena, right, in the end u will need to buy gear and other stuff, u get level but zero adena, maybe u will get runes, some shit items and u will get few KK, but this is not enough to even buy basic staff and armor grade lets say :)

p.s.s also add the chances how many rbs u will be able to lure rb's and/or be part of other rb party member :)

Oke i see new complains about books drop rates after GM make 1 free box( what they will not make hahaha).....

Or maybe not.... there will be complains that buffers shouldnt require books at all xd.

Oke guys You will never get it, i have nothing opposite to make free box... Im just realist... GM's will simly not do it, so this complain feast is just pointless.

But if You want keep making this river longer xd i will keep looking with smile at it xd 

PS. Missavrora if You want peopels to take You serious You shouldnt call every1 who is not at Your side aka dumb or something like that.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

Oke i see new complains about books drop rates after GM make 1 free box( what they will not make hahaha).....

Or maybe not.... there will be complains that buffers shouldnt require books at all xd.

Oke guys You will never get it, i have nothing opposite to make free box... Im just realist... GM's will simly not do it, so this complain feast is just pointless.

But if You want keep making this river longer xd i will keep looking with smile at it xd 

PS. Missavrora if You want peopels to take You serious You shouldnt call every1 who is not at Your side aka dumb or something like that.

idc if ppl take me serious or not, it is just game forum. You just dont want to agree on statement that "sun is hot" you know, and u keep saying that "sun is cold" Which is clearly not and something has be changed u know... because lets be honest, I'm not going to play this server if this LoW population will stay low after summer, even tho I have se/pp/he/dwarf/ so many leveled characters,adena etc this is just not worth for me, since where is no ppl to play with later on,  right ? I bet u wont play this game also if where won't be any competition for Baium's, TOI, elite RB's etc or 9v9 pvp twice a week... w/e..

13 minutes ago, Cyane said:

Free dual box is so anti-classic and also is soloing. For sure i agree that there is a problem, i just dont like the solution. Tbh i even prefer custom enabling wolf quest instead, to have a wolf until lvl 55 (that wont evolve to grear wolf to preserve summoners advantages at soloing), which casually is the lvl in which ppl can start participating and farm marks from olympiad and pay dual box with adena

I give you 1 argument for now

1) Ppl with extra pc/notebook/laptop ll duplicate their boxes.

1 person with 2 pcs: 4 clients free

1 person with 3 pcs: 6 clients free.

With 3 clients you can farm all game up to 76+. Why ppl would make partys together after this change?

So, where is 2 options.

1. Server will die.

2. Where will be pvp segies, mass pvp, baium fights, etc.

Which is better? 1 more year of gaming and dead server or dual box and active player base? Even tho not many ppl have pc + laptop... so... w/e I fed up actually proving something to u, idk why people are blind and don't want to accept that fact... Maybe because they farmed hard way back in days without box? or paid premium ? and now ppl will get it for free? This is the reason? I dunno, w/e.

Cheers