Sign in to follow this  
iAxZp

IS MODOY THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE ON PLANET EARTH?

is modoy the biggest hypocrite on planet earth?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. IS MODOY THE BIGGEST HYPOCRITE ON PLANET EARTH????????????

• GOD DAWM YES
    • no he is just a kid who dont understand how he look every time he says something

Rayan0

Pipenov

FreshPrince

iFazaN

Xantis

Vlado

iMax

Tulwi

HKHKHKHKHKH

WONDERING how you play with these ppl? arent you the guy who can report his own mother for cheating? I DONT RECOGNISE YOU....STRAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TO L2 JAIL PIECE OF SHIT

1 hour ago, Splashit said:

im not sure he knew somebody from his side was rmting :/ like how people from ur side know u are boting :/

hahahahahah ok) what chars am i booting excactly?

1 hour ago, Splashit said:

ask admin ..

they are free to answer in ur question from what i know this poll is public)

100 ppl in server and how is possible some adena not become shared in market place from rmt shops ?> :DDDD ban all of them !! bann all those ppl ,friends and them families... they shared adena that was given from friend to friend.. but started at rmt shop :D never see any bigger trash moves on gms in any game or server.badly after those actions, sever simple will die ( hop not)  or be another china/korea radars fiesta :D

(even my gear i had burn ;DD or they would ban any single one who will touch it :D THERE was some ppl in game who deserve it)  dropped all left on ground.... thinking now are they banning those ppl ? taking items back ? how they can proof it wasnt rmt ? :D nothing more to say ;D btw skelth archers cp lf ee(last slot)

Edited by nNyxi