Sign in to follow this  
xvD

Class choice

Hey, going to start playing here since there is not a good server to play and i really want to try this classic thing. Gonna play solo, wont pay for dualbox so i will be playing just one char. Tired of playing bards or supports just because i want a slot in a cp.

I'm going solo and i hate summoners to, what do you guys recommend me between tyrant and pw? really like those two classes. i know im going to have a super hard time because of not buffer but i really don't care much. i even thinking about glad at this point.

PW seems like a lot of fun tbh but tyrant seems more stable both pve/pvp... Any suggestions? 

in what universe is PW fun? :| if you like yourself at least little bit, go for tyrant, if you are masochist who likes to waste time with 0 results, then you can try PW, but i dont give you much time before you quit :D

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

in what universe is PW fun? :| if you like yourself at least little bit, go for tyrant, if you are masochist who likes to waste time with 0 results, then you can try PW, but i dont give you much time before you quit :D

My last dagger experiene was PW in Gracia and i was doing pretty good damage to almost all classes, they were machines and i really like them. But i really dont know anything about classic so far plus one shotting people seems really nice.

1 minute ago, xvD said:

My last dagger experiene was PW in Gracia and i was doing pretty good damage to almost all classes, they were machines and i really like them. But i really dont know anything about classic so far plus one shotting people seems really nice.

well, thats gracia final where daggers were standing on par with kamaels in being OP

to warn you, no, classic and especially this update is nowhere close for dagger 1 shotting people even if you are the most stacked person on the server :D 

22 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

well, thats gracia final where daggers were standing on par with kamaels in being OP

to warn you, no, classic and especially this update is nowhere close for dagger 1 shotting people even if you are the most stacked person on the server :D 

Oh that's a shame. So Tyrant seems like the only viable choice for solo.

Go whatever you like dude. If you wanna play pw u can steal hero dagger to MoDoy. 

Edited by Jsem

32 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

Well daggers can 1 shoot, almost all robes (outcluding Transer pain ones)..... can ez 1 shoot kill PR's...

Problem in this serwer its kind off dominated with Tanks/Necros..... 

I really do not care if they one shot or not, i like them for the mechanics of the class. They are like assassins.

Tyrants seems cool to and they can aoe so i will able to find aoe groups at one point. But daggers are dope. Damn! :(

1 minute ago, xvD said:

I really do not care if they one shot or not, i like them for the mechanics of the class. They are like assassins.

Tyrants seems cool to and they can aoe so i will able to find aoe groups at one point. But daggers are dope. Damn! :(

assasins that cant kill ppl before die :D

18 minutes ago, Splashit said:

assasins that cant kill ppl before die :D

Videos in youtube says the opposite, but i think you have to be super stacked to do that.

9 minutes ago, xvD said:

you have to be super stacked to do that.

here is the answer. with incoming CC and CoP your damage will be near 1.5-1.7 in robes 

13 minutes ago, xvD said:

Well, gonna be a big muscle tyrant then.

meele's are the best on the this and next patch , anyways .. daggers will get some boost on the next patch with super runes and skills power-up if u wanna check it out go play on zaken beta :D 

43 minutes ago, xvD said:

Videos in youtube says the opposite, but i think you have to be super stacked to do that.

ye it depends aswell vs who u fight :D might be +0+6+8 robes heavy or hero weapond :D

15 minutes ago, Splashit said:

meele's are the best on the this and next patch , anyways .. daggers will get some boost on the next patch with super runes and skills power-up if u wanna check it out go play on zaken beta :D 

ye it depends aswell vs who u fight :D might be +0+6+8 robes heavy or hero weapond :D

I'm going tyrant just because i can get invite to aoe groups in the future. I do preffer to play dagger tho :(

Just now, xvD said:

I'm going tyrant just because i can get invite to aoe groups in the future. I do preffer to play dagger tho :(

aoe groups will die later on :D once u get to 75-76 u wont find any .. 

5 hours ago, xvD said:

Hey, going to start playing here since there is not a good server to play and i really want to try this classic thing. Gonna play solo, wont pay for dualbox so i will be playing just one char. Tired of playing bards or supports just because i want a slot in a cp.

I'm going solo and i hate summoners to, what do you guys recommend me between tyrant and pw? really like those two classes. i know im going to have a super hard time because of not buffer but i really don't care much. i even thinking about glad at this point.

PW seems like a lot of fun tbh but tyrant seems more stable both pve/pvp... Any suggestions? 

I'm about 50% positive this is San0's alt account to prove that people playing fighters without buffer actually exist because he couldn't find any in database.

From those two I 120% suggest you to go with Tyrant. A) you get invited into AoE parties which is absolutely necessary for solo players and B) Once you get Othel rune (basically like Focus SA but you can put it in your fists too), ít's actually semi-fun when paired with Bison totem. Not like playing-with-buffer fun, but doable I guess.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Splashit said:

aoe groups will die later on :D once u get to 75-76 u wont find any .. 

I guess you're right but he'd most likely leave long before reaching 76 playing daggo without buffer :D

1 hour ago, Poseidon said:

here is the answer. with incoming CC and CoP your damage will be near 1.5-1.7 in robes 

Can totally sign here. Having CC actively triggered on, full buffed TH with FP on (no epics), gives 1,5-2k dmg in fatass OE robes who has also fullbuff and COP+CC. Dmg? Never heard of it, go tyrant and have fun ? 

26 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

I'm about 50% positive this is San0's alt account to prove that people playing fighters without buffer actually exist because he couldn't find any in database.

From those two I 120% suggest you to go with Tyrant. A) you get invited into AoE parties which is absolutely necessary for solo players and B) Once you get Othel rune (basically like Focus SA but you can put it in your fists too), ít's actually semi-fun when paired with Bison totem. Not like playing-with-buffer fun, but doable I guess.

I suposse i will find a good friend with a buffer that will share his acc or maybe not but right now that the least of my worries.

5 hours ago, YipMan said:

Well daggers can 1 shoot, almost all robes (outcluding Transer pain ones)..... can ez 1 shoot kill PR's...

Problem in this serwer its kind off dominated with Tanks/Necros..... 

yeah no, thats not how it works nowadays :D 

5 hours ago, Jsem said:

Oh that's a shame. So Tyrant seems like the only viable choice for solo.

Go whatever you like dude. If you wanna play pw u can steal hero dagger to MoDoy. 

good idea, nolife farm for 1 year to get somehow decent equip, steal hero and then still find out that he is useless :D what could go wrong, if he actually wants to prove it i can just cheer him on, once i lose hero at least i will play class which is capable of making dmg in pvp :D