Koll

Talking Island x3 opening October 24th description

~500 at start , next week ~50 if server will be a fail. ;)  At least till 40 lvl content should be smooth and bugless + should feel at least balance and fixed gameplay. Im a bit afraid cause waited for this server very long... Besides I think that at least 2 days prior launch  there should be last beta stage with true rates. at least to quick check things and stuff. ;)

about one week before the server goes live you guys gonna have access to the last stage of beta where u will be able to check for yourself the latest updated files and live rates.

And i think you guys might be surprised with the online number B|

• Like 1

Just found this website few days ago and i am so excited about this. Been playing High five and messing around with my PTS and im so stoked! Cant wait!!! You should add this to reddit :P BTW: im from USA and i have a few friends who will join!!

server is hosted on central Europe, but there will be lot of different proxies available. so every country will have a choice of getting the proxy that better fits its needs in order to not have high pings in game.

The server is European but it is open for everyone.

Offer to place the client on all torrents. Good russian torrent: rutor.org and rutracker.org. Good advertisement, believe me!

Ребят,тут есть русское комьюнити? 
Обьясните плз Это открытие серва или апдейт  на 2.0? 
В Л,С. плз........

В Л,С. плз........

​It is new private server (peratko), Classic 1.0 with little higher rates. As I know - girst english language L2C server. And it will be updated on 2.0 ASAP.

+: international, x3 much easier for common players, no donate and so on

-: we still afraid off low online (12 days left)

• Thanks 1

В Л,С. плз........

​It is new private server (peratko), Classic 1.0 with little higher rates. As I know - girst english language L2C server. And it will be updated on 2.0 ASAP.

+: international, x3 much easier for common players, no donate and so on

-: we still afraid off low online (12 days left)

So it will be free ? and with Bots as is ? How to Protection ? There is information ?

I really hope it's a worthwhile server and by the way this timer dodne when needed for the paertura since I am after all chili says 19 hours but we are not as xD

Ребят,тут есть русское комьюнити? 
В Л,С. плз........

​24 будет откритие 1.0. Щас идьот ОБТ версии 2.0., так как 1.0 уже протестили

I can´t belive my eyes, you really do it? :D

Nobody trust me, everybody will think that this is another joke...

If you last time said SOON, we don´t hear anything dwo months and VERY SOON was secret name for one month of silence...

Soo I´m asking: Should I take this seriously?Or you will said 24th October in 18:50 CEST.We have technical trouble, our servers down?

Sorry but I´m sceptical, I don´t trust you,until I will see it...

​You can take it seriously son, server will start on announced date at the announced even if Shilen unleash her wrath upon our servers.

@NarmontasAbout the bugs, everything is already taken care and all will be working on the last beta before server start. The advertisement plan should start during this week, a separated topic will be created about it with detailed information, so everyone will be able to see whats going on.

@fuzeAbout the premium account it will be announced later on. But at least for now, we do not plan on it giving any extra exp, sp, drop, spoil... In game shop is still kinda under discussion but for now we are not planing on giving any exp,sp,drop,spoil boost for premium account users.

About rates, it is x3 based on RU classic. So, 3 times higher then on Ru classic.

3x rate = private server
1x rate = Hardcore, oldschool server

plis fix it...

The game is 11 years old. The hardcore players that used to play in the earlier chronicles have jobs and families. They don't have time for x1 server. The rates were not chosen randomly. x3 is somewhat higher but still considered low rate and offers the hardcore experience. The playerbase embraced the x3 rates.

• Like 2

greed in the opening question will give adena or something entantas so far been no openings and an gave me nothing xD and if the launching stage is 24 wings 19 hours chile what time is?

l2 classic on official is not c1 and not c4 (what it looks like) but really new game, seems quite interesting

I do not know about this server, I saw stream video from russOFF opening and saw things those appeared only in c4 and saw things whose appeared even later :)

and heard about features whose appeared only in l2 classic 2014 :)

well, territories were prelude one, but it is korean style - not opening all territories at once

some things of c1 not implemented even in Infinitive Odissey  :)