Koll

Talking Island x3 opening October 24th description

greed in the opening question will give adena or something entantas so far been no openings and an gave me nothing xD and if the launching stage is 24 wings 19 hours chile what time is?

​24th October 19:00 CEST is 14:00(2 pm) Chile time

I do not know about this server, I saw stream video from russOFF opening and saw things those appeared only in c4 and saw things whose appeared even later :)

and heard about features whose appeared only in l2 classic 2014 :)

well, territories were prelude one, but it is korean style - not opening all territories at once

some things of c1 not implemented even in Infinitive Odissey  :)

​The client features are all 2015 even the graphics are better, but the story and the contents are all way back to C1-C2 with implementations

In 2 days time if all is good we are entering the final week before launch and there will be the final OBT so await news within the next day or so.

from other topic:

All users that will log on OBT from 19-00 CEST till 01-00 CEST (1h after midnight) on the start day and will stay in the game at least 1 hour, will receive on the Live server following reward:

10 sets of buffs scrolls* + Offline trade scroll for 3 days + 1 day Premium Account + 7 days Hair accessory

*1 buffs set contains: Shield scroll, Wind walk scroll, Magic barrier scroll. Scrolls can not be dropped/exchanged/sold in Private shot/stored in WH/CWH

what about dualboxing ? what's the final decision about it ?

​It's going to be allowed with Premium Account.

drops 3x chance is going to make so that there will make so that the market will have too many full drops and not enough mats.

the "real x3 retail experience" should be x1 chance and x3 amount.

drops 3x chance is going to make so that there will make so that the market will have too many full drops and not enough mats.

​ Yep if you get by Chance 1 Sword of Revolution you would get 3x swords...  Then less people will get lucky and those who will get lucky will have much more than rest of people and will make  a biger separation between people...  And well if you are talking just about materials Ofc suggestion is ok... But still spoilers will spoil till death more mats. The materials will be thin in numbers not because x3 chance but because Bot Policy... In retail you can have bots and it is ok... spoilers farming months after months materials...
Even I myself tried to lure ~30+ aggro spiders in order to kill bot party of 5 people... [Elven Forest] got loot of ~300 coal and ~200 animal skins... So Imagine running bots farming adena ant mats... Of course it will be much more than in servers without bot , but still I preffer  botless gameplay with less mats than such a gameplay.

​ Yep if you get by Chance 1 Sword of Revolution you would get 3x swords...  Then less people will get lucky and those who will get lucky will have much more than rest of people and will make  a biger separation between people...  And well if you are talking just about materials Ofc suggestion is ok... But still spoilers will spoil till death more mats. The materials will be thin in numbers not because x3 chance but because Bot Policy... In retail you can have bots and it is ok... spoilers farming months after months materials...
Even I myself tried to lure ~30+ aggro spiders in order to kill bot party of 5 people... [Elven Forest] got loot of ~300 coal and ~200 animal skins... So Imagine running bots farming adena ant mats... Of course it will be much more than in servers without bot , but still I preffer  botless gameplay with less mats than such a gameplay.

​The thing is treating materials different from the rest of items. Making 1x chance and 3x ammount on mats, and 3x chance and 1x ammount on any other item (full drops, recipes, parts...etc)

​The thing is treating materials different from the rest of items. Making 1x chance and 3x ammount on mats, and 3x chance and 1x ammount on any other item (full drops, recipes, parts...etc)

​Here you will have x3 to get 1x mat or item and 2x spoil to get 1x amount

its like on 1x you have 1% chance to drop one item, here you will have 3% chance to drop same one item and as for spoiler you will have 2% chance to drop same amount thats would drop in 1x

The game will be payed to play or free ? I just not sure about this ?

​They dont own the rights for Lineage 2 Classic, therefore they cant ask for money to play it. This will be free to play.

The game will be payed to play or free ? I just not sure about this ?

​They dont own the rights for Lineage 2 Classic, therefore they cant ask for money to play it. This will be free to play.

​the best stupidity ever i read.

YES IS FREE TO PLAY!

• Like 1

How are you going to handle server with so many online? There will be minimum 10k online, yesterday in beta server there were lags even with 2k or less online. what maximum online server can handle without lags? Please some information from higher ups

How are you going to handle server with so many online? There will be minimum 10k online, yesterday in beta server there were lags even with 2k or less online. what maximum online server can handle without lags? Please some information from higher ups

​Classic map can handle between 4000 and 5000 player maximum.

First of all, there were no lags yesterday, only in giran if you have no SSD and because of the firework spam.

Classic map cant really handle 4k players. There are way too few spots for that! you will wish this server had less than 1k players on saturday.