Koll

Talking Island x3 opening October 24th description

Hello guys please help me, im needing more seeds for the torrent.

Wanna play this l2-classic seems so nice and i cant w8 to remind my old times playing my evas templar/doomcryer xD

Can someone please explain me like what are the basic features from each chronicle  that this classic server has ? im not familiar with it ...
and  a few links that can help me get familiar with this chronicle ..thanks in advance

​Use google translate: https://translate.google.ru/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=ru&ie=UTF-8&u=https%3A%2F%2Fl2central.info%2Fclassic%2F%D0%AD%D0%BD%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B5%D0%B4%D0%B8%D1%8F_Lineage_2&edit-text=

3pB4MYF.jpg

Dear friends!

Finally, we are ready to make a very important and expected announcement.

We are ready to open doors into the World of Classic for you. The world, where there is no place to wait for help. The world, where Lineage newcomers most likely won't hold for too long. The world, where you will have a chance to show your courage and perseverance!  Can you survive all that awaits you on the other side of the screen? Can you forget the caring Lineage, constantly giving tips, bonuses and gifts?
We believe in you!

We are waiting for you in our World
October 24th 2015  -  19:00 CEST!

How to check CEST time?

How hard will it be:
XP: x3
SP: x3
ADENA: x3 (amount)
DROP: x3 (chance)
SPOIL: x2 (chance) x1 (amount)
QUEST: x2 (xp/adena)
Raid Bosses: x1 (chance)

• Except: Queen Ant, Core, Orfen x2 (chance)

Server is based on official Classic platform with all known problems fixed.

But we won't stop on this point. We have already begun to develop a Classic 2.0 with it's sieges etc. We are looking far into the future of this project and within the development of Classic we will provide you with only the best of it.

Only one box allowed. Only premium users allowed to use 2 or more boxes.

When we will recieve pet ss??

When we will recieve pet ss??

​There are no shots neither in 1.0 nor in 2.0 versions of Classic