Koll

Talking Island x3 opening October 24th description

Is 2.0 coming or its just gonna be promises?

​2.0 will be after 1.5

​So, when we can expect 1.5 update?

it is Interlude?

​It's Classic Chronicles 1.3, soon will be 1.5 update.

Edited by Koll

I have a few questions: 

How active the server is? i read 1-2k but Ive only seen 5 shops in Giran harbor. 

Can you 2 box if you have 2 computers? 

ok=) i don't use it yet=) but virtual machine=like another pc=) so nevermind.

​Virtual machine you starting on same PC. So it's not the same. You are not allowed to start 2nd box on virtual machine ( our protection will find it ).

​Not in case of virtual NIC usage... TESTED ! WORKS.....

I have a few questions: 

How active the server is? i read 1-2k but Ive only seen 5 shops in Giran harbor. 

Can you 2 box if you have 2 computers? 

​Hello. Cause all people are still in Giran. We already making feature for Giran Harbor to transfer all shops from Giran to Giran Harbor. But still some shops can stay in Giran.

​Virtual machine you starting on same PC. So it's not the same. You are not allowed to start 2nd box on virtual machine ( our protection will find it ).

​Show it.

​Show it.

​I have reinstalled my computer recently... will not install virtual again... But if you got two different types of OS (windows/linux) and you successfully share graphic while set virtual machine to use virtual NIC you got 2x different MAC. Different IPs... within your LAN. Unfortunately I have found out when i was like 49 lvl... so did not used adventage of it cause I was not interested to lvl up buffer to match lvls....

​Show it.

​I have reinstalled my computer recently... will not install virtual again... But if you got two different types of OS (windows/linux) and you successfully share graphic while set virtual machine to use virtual NIC you got 2x different MAC. Different IPs... within your LAN. Unfortunately I have found out when i was like 49 lvl... so did not used adventage of it cause I was not interested to lvl up buffer to match lvls....

​I don't understand what it will give because:

Protection checking for VM machine.

Hwid limit doesn't check for MAC/IP.

​Show it.

​I don't understand what it will give because:

Protection checking for VM machine.

Hwid limit doesn't check for MAC/IP.

​It depends what do you use for HW signature, it was CPU type but it was changed too. Those configs can be changed. All of them.

I wanted to see how this donation system works, and what you get for it but i did not see anything. I gather the only feature you get is using a second box? 

I wanted to see how this donation system works, and what you get for it but i did not see anything. I gather the only feature you get is using a second box? 

http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/2882-talking-island-x3-special-shop/

Shop with all info about Adventurer account.

How to donate.

​So basically 30 days of dual boxing + the other stuff cost 10 euro right? That's fair enough. 

You planning to solve the paypal method? I am not tempted at all to put my credit cards into a russian site. 

http://l2classic.club/forum/index.php?/topic/2882-talking-island-x3-special-shop/

Shop with all info about Adventurer account.

How to donate.

​So basically 30 days of dual boxing + the other stuff cost 10 euro right? That's fair enough. 

You planning to solve the paypal method? I am not tempted at all to put my credit cards into a russian site. 

​Use G2A.

Enchant Weapon Scrolls are not being sold in Clan Halls.

Enchants boughted before or what??? I didnt't saw,yep.

Any info?

What about group exp bonus. On l2wiki is an information about group bonus, like 30% for 2 members of group and else. But here we find not bonus but division of the exp for numbers of player in group. 

What about group exp bonus. On l2wiki is an information about group bonus, like 30% for 2 members of group and else. But here we find not bonus but division of the exp for numbers of player in group. 

​Hello. Bonus is working correct, but you need to count it like this:

If mob give 100 exp:

100*1.3/2= how much 1 player will get.

Hi, i'm in a macbook pro atm, have not bought a pc just yet, wanted to test the server first but when i get to the lobby on a virtualbox vm, it takes me back to the login page :E is there a way to circumvent that for at least a few hours in order to test the server and to check the basic ruleset of classic servers and see if it's worth buying a computer?

Cheers!

Hello. You can contact me at skype: koll.classic and if you will show that you are actually using Mac, we will allow you to play from virtual machine.

I would like to enjoy all of the new features up to official Korean l2classic server, and i don't think that giving reward for daily login it's a mistake... just people mind sometimes is really hard to change, but changes most of the times are for good and not for evil!