Sign in to follow this  
TrekPazt

summoner is most expensive character

that moment when u realize that u can turn most expensive character in game into least expensive by turning off shots and still killing it pretty fast ...

lol

this goes for fighter style ...

i also tried mage style at lvl 66 in plains of glory.

demon staff +7 vs goat +8 .... demon has about 40% more damage, but u still kill it with 3 shots most of the mobs .

so goat head staff means u will pay 150 adena per kill . cheap as fck also .

edit: i write this as tips cause i only heard how expensive summoners are and indeed they are if you are doing it wrong.

Edited by TrekPazt

@TrekPaztIf you are ES buy some spirit ore make pet bss and go aoe on forseken plains. Will be more efficient.agro with lvl1 curse weakness ur self buffs with 1 ww potion is more than enough . Don't agro shamans with many buff only those with 2 buffs on them.

In general I propose to ppl to start from es which is easier to lvl up and reroll it at 76-77 into any other summoner it will cost 20€ and will spare them for 50% of time on leveling

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

you know whats expensive? SR in freaking loa, eating 5k shots in 20 minutes

Not if you are smart and go full str-dex without say it to ur cp ;)

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

Not if you are smart and go full str-dex without say it to ur cp ;)

why would i do that? CP was providing me with shots, so it was in my best interest to kill as fast as i can, i just said its expensive, never said you have to afford it as solo player ;) 

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

why would i do that? CP was providing me with shots, so it was in my best interest to kill as fast as i can, i just said its expensive, never said you have to afford it as solo player ;) 

I know a "top" eu mage cp that never paid me even ss on wl for 3 months.also they were taking white cloths at end of primes.

Edited by iAxZp

Just now, iAxZp said:

I know a "top" eu mage cp that never paid me even ss on wl for 3 months

not my business you played under sh1tty leadership ^_^ 

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

I know a "top" eu mage cp that never paid me even ss on wl for 3 months.also they were taking white cloths at end of primes.

You should have asked for it. Poor zp i will send you some shots when im home.

B or c grade?

• Haha 1

Just now, Rip said:

You should have asked for it. Poor zp i will send you some shots when im home.

B or c grade?

U can put ur shots to ur butt rip. The fact that u are jew is irreversible. Also I managed to be in my current state of equip only with my guts I don't need ur charity.u already lost an orfen3 you may be into tight financial situation

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

U can put ur shots to ur butt rip. The fact that u are jew is irreversible. Also I managed to be in my current state of equip only with my guts I don't need ur charity.u already lost an orfen3 you may be into tight financial situation

Why so salty

2 hours ago, iAxZp said:

In general I propose to ppl to start from es which is easier to lvl up and reroll it at 76-77 into any other summoner it will cost 20€ and will spare them for 50% of time on leveling

Re this is a weak approach,u miss all the fun and perhaps struggle by doing this.

9 minutes ago, Warpole said:

Re this is a weak approach,u miss all the fun and perhaps struggle by doing this.

It's hard for me to imagine that lvl up is fun I would strangle on any class during leveling procedure.forgive me sempai

8 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

It's hard for me to imagine that lvl up is fun I would strangle on any class during leveling procedure.forgive me sempai

That's the sweetest phase of classic,grinding for lvls and equip. I get it that it's boring atm since there is no pvp in low areas,but still skipping this process to go asap at end game competition seems no fun to me.

why ppl talking about how expensive are shots on 2.0? I taught such topics closed with 1.3 update

cause summoners are quite expensive to run. if u use B grade gun and hit mob 4x times then u end up with 200 adena expense. if summon in the meantime hits 4xtimes thats around another 560 adena . thats 760 adena to kill 1x mob. expensive.  in the meantime nuker one shot such mob for 100 adena C grade blesed spiritshot . archer needs 2 hits max . 100 adena too . daggers needs like 4-5 hits. 250 adena . nowhere close to 760 adena sumoner uses . if u stop using best shots you can actualy farm something and this is not obvious. normaly u go . buy shots and farm . it doesnt even hit u that its possible to turn shots off . atleast thats what it was for me ...

edit : + my point was that u actualy DONT NEED them. u can farm without shots and its fast

i actually even tried to farm without beast SS and without my weapon soulshots . its possible. not everywhere ,but summoner can do it .

edit2: now when i think about it u propably dont need 4 attacks from summon .more like 3 ... so my math will be off ,but whatewer . iam lazy

Edited by TrekPazt