Sign in to follow this  
Yama

Artisan or Bounty Hunter?

Hello people

I need to make adenski, which class will help me more?

Artisan: Selling shots and crafting gear in harbor.

or

Bounty Hunter: Spoiling key mats/recipes/ew/ea.

Spoiler, since you can craft about anything for pretty cheap in harbor. So no benefit of being a crafter there.
But you can allways xp a crafter to lvl 55 to farm his olympiad points and be able to craft shots and crystalize. items
If you want to xp it higher lvl then 55 then definatly spoiler is better.

All mats are needed, but like stem, coal is cheap, and not worth farming u know, animal bone, CBP,varnish is more needed than everything else, when u will get higher lvl, u will spoil weapon recipes, armor recipes etc, and u can craft your self gear and sell and make profit even more than just selling pure mats :)

So, bassicly, nobody needs low level recipes (d grade I mean), at level 40+ u can spoil weapon recipes, SS recipes, mats, after few weeks of playing dwarf and checking market u will see what ppl need more and what is the demand is for something and then u choose and farm it :)

Edited by Missavrora

Look here for a general idea of prices on the server: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17IajCz91f48EXtSM2-Z-_Qlwer0uI46Gw8g3ZZ5uTto/edit?usp=sharing
Warning! prices are kind off outdated and during summer prices change ALLOT. But its to give you general idea.

I would say you can never go wrong with: abones/cbp askin/leather & sop / enria / ada.nugget

Also dont go for sop or enria solo, they are only worth farming in aoe pt.