Sign in to follow this  
idbl

Players cams in Raid Boss spots

Hello guys.

Searching RB to kill I noticed that some players with low lvls connects and disconnects in the Raid Boss respawn. There are even some called "Camxx2" or something like this. I just wanted to know if this is allowed in this server or if this is forbidden, reportable and you ban for this. If you wait in a RB spot in 15 minutes you can see like 3 or 4 different players connecting and disconnecting, some of them are even dead on floor.

I have a friend who plays support and noone wants him in party to kill RB so we have to make our own party but its hard to find a RB because people is using this tactic. I think we are in a hard disavantage. We have to play under the same rules so, we will make like 10 cams player if this is allowed or we will help to clean them.... depends of the rules that I need to know. Thanks!!!.

• Haha 1

cameras are only basic level, look at this beeek who take all 70lv raids and use bot to alert them when rb spawn

Old news. This been happening long before this server was created. Sooner or later you'll see some players or full parties coming to steal your boss from you

and before you ask: it is allowed as well.

17 hours ago, NWD said:

cameras are only basic level, look at this beeek who take all 70lv raids and use bot to alert them when rb spawn

This,

and in case you successfully get the RB and move it in far distant locations they will get you with their fabolous radar (whole server reported them for it, but nothing happened, hard to bring evidences)

Without mention their endless amount of spycams logged simultaneously (sometimes I saw 4 of their cams just in SV)

Surely they have loooooot  premiums or loooooot of PC.....