Sign in to follow this  
MoDoy

Peaceful times were established

8 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Dont want to remind you who was hero shouting woof woof ?

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

chill, if there are correct people with correct behavior, same thing can happen with our CP, i dont think our CP hold any grudges with for example last NF (well, ofc even there were some problematic relationships), simply some people are not meant to be together, if you are happy with sjeks and deviate, then its brilliant for you, didnt work out for us, so we left. There are people i have in high regard from different clans we played in past, just because we dont like (or pretend to like?) everyone in side we belong to, doesnt mean we despise everyone and we cut all our bonds the moment we leave ;D 

also funny that you mention dogs, coz i remember it was your side calling us dogs when we were in china, somehow this term changed to something honorable? :D 

Why would we call you dogs for a partnership with china(who is incidentally our ally too) that barely lasted 1 month? Doesn't make sense to me, even if it happened. Either way, maybe the word has a different meaning for me than the rest of the server. Being a dog is both a good and a bad thing for me. For example look at this cute puppy siberian_husky_cute_puppies.jpg.86df2d24870fbba11953ae46139c9d95.jpg

How is that a bad thing? It's the cutest thing ever. But at the same time look at this cheeky bastard1499361325368.jpg.fd00b62168c9629a8b5c3062aa9774f9.jpgy

you just know that he's going to poop on your carpet the same moment that you turn your back on him. What I mean to say is... i forgot, but here are some more dogs z0gm3tkml3o01.thumb.jpg.88c85dcdbfca075f412a2ed688160687.jpg9zfh1rx5muo11.thumb.jpg.3a54d84885e5a5947aa36155cd8dcb42.jpg

8 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Why would we call you dogs for a partnership with china(who is incidentally our ally too) that barely lasted 1 month? Doesn't make sense to me, even if it happened. Either way, maybe the word has a different meaning for me than the rest of the server. Being a dog is both a good and a bad thing for me. For example look at this cute puppy

Dog doesnt bite the hand which feeds him. We didnt feel like we were taken care of by sjeks, thats why we left. As i said, if it works for you, great, didnt work for us tho.

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

good thing i dont have dogs in my ally and every1 has same rights/responsibilities and rewardings

You will regret saying those words when your "alliance honeymoon" passes and you realize the sheer bitterness of the fact that most of the work is usually done by a select few people within the clan. In other words the people that either care the most, or the ones that can dedicate the biggest amount of time to helping the clan/alliance. You will come to realize it on your alliance too, especially when there's such a difference in gear/capability/activity between your CP and the other CPs on your side. Also I think claiming the stuff you said for a 3 day old alliance is kinda premature. Try to sugarcoat it all you want but zergs never last in the long run. That being said, action is welcome and I hope you recruit even more people, so that you feel confident taking on our few CPs on EU prime.

21 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

also fuck cats

cats > dogs

cat ears top accessory after white uniform hat that costs as much as a man's dignity. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

cats > dogs

cat ears top accessory after white uniform hat that costs as much as a man's dignity. 

"i don't have any cats"

"i hate cats"

"they are stupid and they keep fighting each other, I hate them"

-Fortuna, 2019

• Haha 1

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

"i don't have any cats"

"i hate cats"

"they are stupid and they keep fighting each other, I hate them"

-Fortuna, 2019

Still better than dogs. 

7 minutes ago, Sensei said:

August 12 - September 4
@SemenArsonist

is.jpg

Sad you aren't important enough to keep ur posts/pms/ hvs to counter post you  what you were saying for sjeks. Have fun I am having with my decisions aswell. :)

Just now, iAxZp said:

Sad you aren't important enough to keep ur posts/pms/ hvs to counter post you  what you were saying for sjeks. Have fun I am having with my decisions aswell. :)

Why do you have to get so defensive so fast?...
Take it as a timeline of your love story with Modoy :D

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@Sensei THE FUCK?!

15 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

You will regret saying those words when your "alliance honeymoon" passes and you realize the sheer bitterness of the fact that most of the work is usually done by a select few people within the clan. In other words the people that either care the most, or the ones that can dedicate the biggest amount of time to helping the clan/alliance. You will come to realize it on your alliance too, especially when there's such a difference in gear/capability/activity between your CP and the other CPs on your side. Also I think claiming the stuff you said for a 3 day old alliance is kinda premature. Try to sugarcoat it all you want but zergs never last in the long run. That being said, action is welcome and I hope you recruit even more people, so that you feel confident taking on our few CPs on EU prime.

Honeymoon is up to people to hold and sustain.if they want to be out of misery this server ended up,then they have to work for it. I am not and for sure I won't pretend Jesus. An ally/clan is as strong as the will of ppl to succed things together. When they stop want then honeymoon ends

48 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

That being said, action is welcome and I hope you recruit even more people, so that you feel confident taking on our few CPs on EU prime.

without rip cp, are you even a challenge? :o (broke ass mages on club carrying since 2k17)

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

without rip cp, are you even a challenge? :o (broke ass mages on club carrying since 2k17)

Yes, Rip CP and China carrying us 24/7. 

Fucking bags of sand. 

3 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

my cp was off, and didnt you get smoked today?

2 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

my cp was off, and didnt you get smoked today?

idk, i was making pancakes, i would ask you but you werent online as well O.o 

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

rip cp was off today(excluding nansey). What you fought on the second fight was arrogance+nansey/a few people from nrolla cp/a few people from ordinator cp/a few people from bukkake cp and a few people from the brazilian CPs. On the first fight it was only arrogance and nansey.

China, and Rip CP are on vacations untill oposition is rebuilded.... Whats wrong with it :P ??? 

Take Your time, recruit as many as You can... gets some confidence... and after circle of game will stagger...... OR i hope not.

About ZP with MoDoy in ally... who really cares, good luck..... I hope Bizz, and Koreans would also come back. 

Get as strong as You can guys.

Edited by YipMan

1 hour ago, YipMan said:

China, and Rip CP are on vacations untill oposition is rebuilded.... Whats wrong with it :P ??? 

Take Your time, recruit as many as You can... gets some confidence... and after circle of game will stagger...... OR i hope not.

About ZP with MoDoy in ally... who really cares, good luck..... I hope Bizz, and Koreans would also come back. 

Get as strong as You can guys.

i also hope biz will come back because then i will be able to quit and rizos wont be able to do anything with that as i said i dont want to play with biz ever again :P 

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i also hope biz will come back because then i will be able to quit and rizos wont be able to do anything with that as i said i dont want to play with biz ever again :P 

Do whatever You want to / need to just get enough ppls / strenght xd 

I do not care.... 0 flames from me

Juts do it!!  xd