Sign in to follow this  
JzOo

Get Zerged

4 hours ago, Werew said:

Very low destro play ..

Send me your YouTube channel bro, I want to see your skills as destroyer.

Edited by RoolBack

2 hours ago, RoolBack said:

He is kinda right though, I'm not a big fan of Zealot+Guts when you get the chance to use Frenzy instead.
Neither not using superspeed pots on such a slow char.

44 minutes ago, Sensei said:

He is kinda right though, I'm not a big fan of Zealot+Guts when you get the chance to use Frenzy instead.
Neither not using superspeed pots on such a slow char.

Indeed, but he wasn't soo bad, he did his choice to not go full limits and take the defensive way, instead get rekt first loosing limits and etc, ofc speed potion is a must, but he did it good.

15 minutes ago, RoolBack said:

Indeed, but he wasn't soo bad, he did his choice to not go full limits and take the defensive way, instead get rekt first loosing limits and etc, ofc speed potion is a must, but he did it good.

speed is not problem normally, destro is not "slow char" as nansey said. we just didnt have song of wind in any of those fights (sws had its reasons for it) and i got baned in first pvp, thats why its "slow".

sorry, but i am not spending 10kk per pvp just so i can spam non stop speed potions, cp potions, qhp, nbls scrolls and nostalgia bresses, coz i dont think thats how the game should be played :D 

5 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

speed is not problem normally, destro is not "slow char" as nansey said. we just didnt have song of wind in any of those fights (sws had its reasons for it) and i got baned in first pvp, thats why its "slow".

sorry, but i am not spending 10kk per pvp just so i can spam non stop speed potions, cp potions, qhp, nbls scrolls and nostalgia bresses, coz i dont think thats how the game should be played :D 

Got it sr.

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

jim.gif

5 minutes ago, Sensei said:

jim.gif

yes, i am sure ;) i dont have any nostalgia bresses on any of my chars, i cannot dictate how others play, still i disagree with that kind of gameplay (thats why event bresses got nerfed, right? because spamming instant bresses on fight is not exactly "fun")

if someone wants to run 3 minutes on speed potions in fight, sure, do it, enjoy until you can and realize how trashy it is once update comes and you will be unable to make your rambo maneuvers to rush in and out however you want :D 

5 hours ago, RoolBack said:

it's john rambo bishop aka tereza iirc, you were allies in spring and you will also be allies if biz ever comes back

Edited by SemenArsonist
  • Haha 1

On 9/6/2019 at 12:38 AM, MoDoy said:

sorry, but i am not spending 10kk per pvp just so i can spam non stop speed potions, 

On 9/6/2019 at 1:55 AM, Sensei said:

jim.gif

On 9/6/2019 at 2:02 AM, MoDoy said:

yes, i am sure ;)

Follow the heart.. :x

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DrunkAngel said:

Follow the heart.. :x

yep, thats the result of bishop spamming speed potions while DDs refuse to use them non stop, benny hill would be proud

omg which motherfucker misclicked a 2nd bres on the same person from my char? 

edit: nvm it's normal scrolls during pvp event

Edited by Fortuna