Sign in to follow this  
etze

I can't think of any salty title tbh

6 minutes ago, Rizos said:

show me which fight u won vs us. I think you won 1 fight in last half year when we didnt have even full pt, am i wrong? We killed nRolla on 9 while having war, you saw red messages, we ran straight up to toi 11, nice bullsh1t story, or were u so stupid you cant realize we were coming for you when ur clan was dying 2 floors below? Dunno which one is worse

Plus some unedited fights from pvp events like this

image.thumb.png.9ac448c14a0672d8e1df2ee86ac81247.png

Edited by Fortuna

1 minute ago, Fortuna said:

Dont see my cp there. Tommy is ur cp? didnt know

Plus some unedited fights from pvp events like this

image.thumb.png.9ac448c14a0672d8e1df2ee86ac81247.pngimage.thumb.png.9ac448c14a0672d8e1df2ee86ac81247.png

unknown.png

u mean this 1 party v 2? nice try

so show me any party v party u won. I remember only one when modoy was off and we had 2 dds

1 hour ago, Fortuna said:

They were already dead when guards arrived. 

hmm, idk :D but i have no reason to dupt about what u saiying. after all you always say things like happened

7 minutes ago, Rizos said:

We killed nRolla on 9 while having war

Lets be clear here: u ran into us, declared war and started a fight (important part, u do not declare a war even vs us while u do not have as many advantage as it clearly possible to have), got us killed, while Fortunas CP were logging in after epics farm. Yes they might not saw we died, my fail was not to shout out loud u are coming towards them, so they couldnt prepare.

Anyways, u won, tho it is nothing to be proud of 

wtf this joke frapses u added here? :D ur DA is maklount or whatever his nick is u took this whore 80lvl DA that goes to every party and sadly 50%+- of the figths these partys lose. If we would take any 80lvl DA from ally u wouldnt even leave town to make 9v9 so dont be that pathetic. And the 2nd figths u stomped us rigth after we fought Fear party. I believe u far far away of understanding 9v9 cp vs cp

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Reddish said:

Lets be clear here: u ran into us, declared war and started a fight (important part, u do not declare a war even vs us while u do not have as many advantage as it clearly possible to have), got us killed, while Fortunas CP were logging in after epics farm. Yes they might not saw we died, my fail was not to shout out loud u are coming towards them, so they couldnt prepare.

Anyways, u won, tho it is nothing to be proud of 

they are not proud for wining they laugh of how low is fortuna cp

1 minute ago, JzOo said:

wtf this joke frapses u added here? :D ur DA is maklount or whatever his nick is u took this whore 80lvl DA that goes to every party and sadly 50%+- of the figths these partys lose. If we would take any 80lvl DA from ally u wouldnt even leave town to make 9v9 so dont be that pathetic. And the 2nd figths u stomped us rigth after we fought Fear party. I believe u far far away of understanding 9v9 cp vs cp

BabyRage my opponent used skills BabyRage

And lol @ jzoo talking about joke frapses when he shamelessly posts frapses where he has to fight with full ally force against a single party and just barely makes it. 

Just now, Fortuna said:

And lol @ jzoo talking about joke frapses when he shamelessly posts frapses where he has to fight with full ally force against a single party and just barely makes it. 

it was unlisted for the momment u bragged u killed us that day on everyfight

P.S 2x 80 DA dont makes u feel like rambo at least not these 2 u have coz they are pure jokes

Peace :)

1 hour ago, Fortuna said:

To you (plural)? Nothing honestly. 

then why spam bullshit? :D you NEVER won ANY decent cp on this server 2 seasons now. I EVEN rolled you with fightclub without bishop 7vs 9 all the times i met you. so pls stop posting lies you embarase urself

Edited by iAxZp

1 minute ago, JzOo said:

it was unlisted for the momment u bragged u killed us that day on everyfight

P.S 2x 80 DA dont makes u feel like rambo at least not these 2 u have coz they are pure jokes

Peace :)

What? Why would I brag about beating you? I don't even upload the frapses. 

1 minute ago, Fortuna said:

What? Why would I brag about beating you? I don't even upload the frapses. 

didnt u tried few mins ago and u failed coz it wasnt even fully ur cp? or not even what people usually calls 9v9?

Edited by JzOo

Just now, JzOo said:

didnt u tried few mins ago and u failed coz it wasnt even fully ur cp? or not even what people usually calls 9v9?

Quote me pls

Why are the people who closed wars on deviate over 10 times in August trying to prove they are hot shit? Even for cp vs cp, you can only win by brute forcing the fight and spamming brezzes and castle blessings until we run out of mana. You would ask why we don't do the same and we would tell you that we don't have to do the same because we have nothing to prove. We know what we are worth and we don't have to fraps everything in order to prove we are still relevant. This is the difference between our mentality and yours. 

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

Why are the people who closed wars on deviate over 10 times in August trying to prove they are hot shit? Even for cp vs cp, you can only win by brute forcing the fight and spamming brezzes and castle blessings until we run out of mana. You would ask why we don't do the same and we would tell you that we don't have to do the same because we have nothing to prove. We know what we are worth and we don't have to fraps everything in order to prove we are still relevant. This is the difference between our mentality and yours. 

you dont have mentality u said you are dog 2 threads before

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

do u even think and check facts b4 posting such bullsh1ts?

isnt its ur cp rushing us? and we still managed to win ur poor party even when rizos got dc (garbage internet) 

Watch that video carefully and check how many of these characters are active. That's our difference. We always fight, not only when we have 200 % chance to win.

Just now, Fortuna said:

Watch that video carefully and check how many of these characters are active. That's our difference. We always fight, not only when we have 200 % chance to win.

and that suppose to be our problem? do we rushed ur party? ?

Just now, Fortuna said:

i watched and i counted active people, what now?

• Haha 1

The problem was that we were begging you all day for a 6v9 that took you 2 hours to accept. Personally, I was not even playing in that fight, got too bored and went to sleep. 

b4 we completed full active cp i was boxing bards/healers most of the time but didnt said anything about that. i guess i should also start crying now ;(

• Sad 1