Sign in to follow this  
etze

I can't think of any salty title tbh

3 minutes ago, Yomana said:

@Fortuna everyone can choose his own meaning. At least i have experience with all leaders and their lying bullshit to win :)

While that's kind of true, it's also naive to search for utopias. 

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

if you watched video and checked bards closely, i explained its not simple alt tab and make aggro or use mass heal or use macro for songs and let it auto attack, the bards are not taking straight line to targets (which would mean you just let it auto attack and you dont care anymore), but rather they are wombly, they dont use 1 skill every 4-5 seconds, but rather several skills in such span, not to say that targetting with bards to make any skills in such mess would be cancer as ****

i can tell you right now that such gameplay is not possible by 1 person boxing those 2 chars

targetnext. It's better to use anything on a random target than leave the char standing idle. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Yomana said:

@Fortuna everyone can choose his own meaning. At least i have experience with all leaders and their lying bullshit to win :)

Its what leaders have to do..... They are diplomats

Its all fine if they discuss things with CP leaders, and rest enjoy game

Its bad when every1 want to be smartest in ally and make dramas out of everything(Im not talking about You)

Anyway GL in creating new side i really hope You'll do fine!! xd 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

cba to read all this forumfaggot crying spam so i'll sum things up in 3 questions

1) do you play with closed wars and only open them for 5 minutes whenever you have a huge advantage and around 99% chance of winning the fight? yes.

2) do we let you farm toi? yes.

3) are you faggots? yes.

XoV_osEU.jpeg

ps: i sincerely feel bad for bullying you guys so hard but you have big mouths so i kinda enjoy it at the end of the day

1 hour ago, Rip said:

@iAxZp I've heard some rumors that you found a new cp. What about your public statement?

image.png.e8747d360b54392d358403a7fe3e33a1.png

After all these flames on him, after death wishes, after statements "i know it's just a game i respect all the people except modoy, i really hate him".

You dare to speak about dignity?

at this point im not sure who's the biggest hypocrite here

modoy or zp?

3 hours ago, etze said:

2) do we let you farm toi? yes.

i was searching for some cool quotes before death so i could use them next time i get rolled and coincidentally i found this gem

image.thumb.png.8bf2aa69db3c070701a87bc00cf12097.png

and i was like "wait, i heard this somewhere"

image.thumb.png.1b9c18eb4c92a342bc79e706ba37802c.png

3 hours ago, Yomana said:

Hey bitch, we were nerver lying or made any bullshit deal behind to take a slightest advandtage ( at least when i was there )

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jerna said:

Hey bitch, we were nerver lying or made any bullshit deal behind to take a slightest advandtage ( at least when i was there )

Hey sucker , you stopped playing though. Thats worse :(

• Confused 1

2)the epic system is biz system

this epic system was used back in 2005-2006 from clans like Fusion even before the term "cp" was defined. also in devianne the same system was used in a clan scale between allies. biz system my ass, he just did what his russian friends did 15 years ago

i wont bother with the rest, they will be a good meme to laugh with for the rest of our days in the server

• Like 1

It was being used even before L2 was released. It was first used on EQ. There's even a wiki article about it lel

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_kill_points

DKP systems were first designed for Everquest in 1999 by Thott as part of the creation of a guild called "Afterlife" and named for two dragons, Lady Vox and Lord Nagafen.

Edited by Fortuna
  • Like 1

The moment when those nerds search wiki just to come up with an answer hahahahaha. Arrogance cp top irrelevant monkeys of 2019. #nolife

1 hour ago, etze said:

biz system my ass, he just did what his russian friends did 15 years ago

was this supposed to be beeeeek meme reference? 9_9

56 minutes ago, Syka said:

The moment when those nerds search wiki just to come up with an answer hahahahaha. Arrogance cp top irrelevant monkeys of 2019. #nolife

thank you for your input, anonymous person using a throwaway account to not reveal his ingame name

15 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

thank you for your input, anonymous person using a throwaway account to not reveal his ingame name

Don't quote me rmt'er playing with a bought char (aka malakafaka) . And already been banned once and got ripped off of your 3rd class skills. Shut your whore mouth and go back to your basement fingerless virgin. 

2 minutes ago, Syka said:

Don't quote me rmt'er playing with a bought char (aka malakafaka) . And already been banned once and got ripped off of your 3rd class skills. Shut your whore mouth and go back to your basement fingerless virgin. 

thanks mate, you have a nice day too

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Syka said:

who are you? now i am curious aswell

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Syka said:

Yo Semen seems like CNN started to make news about You xd 

Just now, YipMan said:

Yo Semen seems like CNN started to make news about You xd 

Well he seems to have a lot of pent up aggression towards me for some reason, I don't even know who this guy is. At least I feel important right now.