Sign in to follow this  
etze

I can't think of any salty title tbh

Today same prime? Had fun, made 4 tablets, bullied ur archer cp with 3rd setup, lets continue ?, brez count 655 ;)

Btw come today 1h before oly start to giran south gate ill bring main pt and draca, we let u pk as many times as u want with ur mains. Will be faster and ull be satisfied

Edited by Rizos

53 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Btw come today 1h before oly start to giran south gate ill bring main pt and draca, we let u pk as many times as u want with ur mains. Will be faster and ull be satisfied

I'm actually down for it

1 hour ago, Reddish said:

PEGI 18 Content

Well, we had war engaged once, they cancel it everytime they see Fortuna CP. ?‍♂️?‍♂️ Haven't they slapped them 1000 times already(hence the Vids) even with heroes disadvantage? Sjeks CP is a challenge indeed

2 hours ago, Reddish said:

PEGI 18 Content

Well, we had war engaged once, they cancel it everytime they see Fortuna or Sjeks CP. But they engage war when saw us, guess our cp is proper enemy for them;)

wut? am i missing something? :o thats why fortuna cp was getting smacked right and left past month and then comming with excuses "we were not prepared", "but we had drivers playing chars", etc.? really dreadful enemy -_-

and yes, war is canceled so you cannot free farm ^_^ 

Edited by MoDoy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Really glad to see xzp has already established his "I don't feel like losing, so I win" principles in his new teammates' minds. Apparently, continuously losing 9vs6s and 27vs9s, while resorting to miserable tactics like waiting for enemy to relog for an epic, declare war and wait like a virgin teenage girl for him to log, just so you can record 1 fight where you almost get wiped by self buffed pt is interpreted as enemy getting smacked left and right. 

5 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

Really glad to see xzp has already established his "I don't feel like losing, so I win" principles in his new teammates' minds. Apparently, continuously losing 9vs6s and 27vs9s, while resorting to miserable tactics like waiting for enemy to relog for an epic, declare war and wait like a virgin teenage girl for him to log, just so you can record 1 fight where you almost get wiped by self buffed pt is interpreted as enemy getting smacked left and right. 

9vs6? 27vs9? wut? :o declaring war and waiting for you to log? what are you even talking about maaaaaaan o.O

also i never said we are winning, we are just not losing to you as you might imagine ^_^ 

Edited by MoDoy

You know very well. Anyway, not gonna interfere with your propaganda. You need to recruit more people so you don't get stomped by 1/2 of our force like in pvp event.

Edited by Fortuna

1 hour ago, Fortuna said:

You know very well. Anyway, not gonna interfere with your propaganda. You need to recruit more people so you don't get stomped by 1/2 of our force like in pvp event.

well said m8. this is excactly what happened at pvp event.

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

well said m8. this is excactly what happened at pvp event.

We got the fraps from all fights, just not enough of a  spectacle to share on forums 

Edited by Fortuna

3 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

no, i have no clue at all :D both pvps i uploaded you knew about our pt comming to you, there was no relogging or some similar sh1t and on toi 9 which wasnt even worth uploading coz you were 20s material when you thought flagging on us and kept being flagged is good idea because you are hella stronk, so you can afford doing that

We got the fraps from all fight, just not enough of spectacle to share on forums 

if you consider 3.5 cp of my ppl running unbuffed from toi 1 to 6 unregrouped for 3rd at 4 captains ,then yes YOU STOMPED us

Well, you are never wrong, so I'm not gonna argue. 

took you long to understand. good for you

12 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

We got the fraps from all fights, just not enough of a  spectacle to share on forums 

i guess u have this one aswell

• Thanks 1

its worth to note the following:
1) after this fight u didnt came toi till we left for loa
2) when we left toi u stayed with 3 cps at toi 11
3)u didnt even try come loa to fight us
4)u lost 2/4 captains and we made a try for 3rd

7 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

its worth to note the following:
1) after this fight u didnt came toi till we left for loa
2) when we left toi u stayed with 3 cps at toi 11
3)u didnt even try come loa to fight us
4)u lost 2/4 captains and we made a try for 3rd

Thats the definition of geting stomped in fortunas dictionary ?

Edited by Rizos

42 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

if you consider 3.5 cp of my ppl running unbuffed from toi 1 to 6 unregrouped for 3rd at 4 captains ,then yes YOU STOMPED us

But I thought you’re a supreme leader, how did sucha thing happened? ?

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

But I thought you’re a supreme leader, how did sucha thing happened? ?

who said supreme leaders dont do mistakes?after all look at biz, i warned him for what kind of snake you are from May and still he kept u till December

6 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

who said supreme leaders dont do mistakes?after all look at biz, i warned him for what kind of snake you are from May and still he kept u till December

He kept me? Look where perks are and look where deviate is. 

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

He kept me? Look where perks are and look where deviate is. 

let me remind you few staff you seem to forget:

1)the ppl and set ups your recruited is biz advice

2)the epic system is biz system
3)farm mechanics is biz and me
4)epic farm mechanics is biz and kiam
5)sieges are biz and kiam
6)the chinese agreement is biz idea and my chat with shaka
 this list could keep going
even closing war and not declaring back to anarcy recently is my tip that took you 2 months to understand

all your server status is based on BIZ/KIAM/ZP and for sure on arrogance nolifing tryhard. dont try to say bullshit to ur mentors u developed nothing u improved nothing u just kept doing what we told you to do.

1 hour ago, JzOo said:

i guess u have this one aswell

Yes, that's one of the fights I was talking about. What point are you trying to make except from showing that your full clan force can barely beat my cp alone?