Sign in to follow this  
etze

I can't think of any salty title tbh

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

i watched and i counted active people, what now?

now you have to agree with fortuna and semen that their cp is relevant so they stop post bullshit and we coninue our lifes

1 minute ago, Fortuna said:

The problem was that we were begging you all day for a 6v9 that took you 2 hours to accept. Personally, I was not even playing in that fight, got too bored and went to sleep. 

wait, what? :D you want to tell me you were 6 active people on the stairs fight on 9? how come all of your pt is moving and using skills then? O.o

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

wait, what? :D you want to tell me you were 6 active people on the stairs fight on 9? how come all of your pt is moving and using skills then? O.o

We buy premium on our characters and they can be boxed. 

We buy premium on our characters and they can be boxed. 

so tell me from that fight, which one of those chars is boxed? i see BP healing, BD hexing, you aggroing, both tyrants spamming raging force, semen chasing people on speed potions and auto attacking, maklaunt is the first guy in the fight like rambo trying to fear people and horzelius is draining like there is no tomorrow

once again, which of them is boxed? ps: last time you made excuse for this pvp was that drivers were playing your chars, not that you were not active

Edited by MoDoy

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

so tell me from that fight, which one of those chars is boxed? i see BP healing, BD hexing, you aggroing, both tyrants spamming raging force, semen chasing people on speed potions and auto attacking, maklaunt is the first guy in the fight like rambo trying to fear people and horzelius is draining like there is no tomorrow

once again, which of them is boxed?

EE most likely cuz i dint see them pr

Just now, MoDoy said:

once again, which of them is boxed?

adrenaline exposed by themself?

7 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

once again, which of them is boxed? ps: last time you made excuse for this pvp was that drivers were playing your chars, not that you were not active

sws + bd or tank are boxes and yes, 3/6 were drivers. 

btw you do exactly what semen described in this video, so it was a bad idea to inroduce as an example. You died like 3 more times than us and only won because you were more willing to waste adena on breses for a meaningless fight. 

1 hour ago, Fortuna said:

btw you do exactly what semen described in this video, so it was a bad idea to inroduce as an example. You died like 3 more times than us and only won because you were more willing to waste adena on breses for a meaningless fight. 

poor fortuna sjeks dont give u money for breses?

3 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

Wait who has nobless on this fight? @_@

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

PvE slaves dont need brez

Edited by Rizos

@iAxZp I've heard some rumors that you found a new cp. What about your public statement?

image.png.e8747d360b54392d358403a7fe3e33a1.png

After all these flames on him, after death wishes, after statements "i know it's just a game i respect all the people except modoy, i really hate him".

You dare to speak about dignity?

1 hour ago, Rip said:

@iAxZp I've heard some rumors that you found a new cp. What about your public statement?

image.png.e8747d360b54392d358403a7fe3e33a1.png

After all these flames on him, after death wishes, after statements "i know it's just a game i respect all the people except modoy, i really hate him".

You dare to speak about dignity?

who said i have good relationship with modoy?

1 hour ago, Rip said:

this

define dignity? if playing with a competitive cp i only flmed and got flamed means i dont have dignity. its fine for me :)

19 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

sws + bd or tank are boxes and yes, 3/6 were drivers. 

hahaha, so you want to tell me you play concurrently on 2 clients at same time? using more than 4 skills in short period of time on both of the clients? coz its not like any of bards take straight line to chars but make normal player movement, its not like its looped on aggro skill, but is using arrest, deadly strike, aggro, you seriously think someone is going to believe such thing? Liar game at its finest

image.png.a21ffb654a1f177dfaf128b890efb0f0.png

35 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

No, but even if he did I wouldn't waste them on a fight like this, the outcome of which is irrelevant. 

36 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Wait who has nobless on this fight? @_@

I never mentioned anything about nobless.

18 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

hahaha, so you want to tell me you play concurrently on 2 clients at same time? using more than 4 skills in short period of time on both of the clients? coz its not like any of bards take straight line to chars but make normal player movement, its not like its looped on aggro skill, but is using arrest, deadly strike, aggro, you seriously think someone is going to believe such thing? Liar game at its finest

I said I wasn't at the fight, since I got bored of you running away from pvp for 2h and went off to sleep. We were 7 active when I was on, so when I left it was 6/8 active. It's not particularily hard to alt tab every few seconds and use a rotation from a bard. 

49 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

No, but even if he did I wouldn't waste them on a fight like this, the outcome of which is irrelevant. 

I never mentioned anything about nobless.

I said I wasn't at the fight, since I got bored of you running away from pvp for 2h and went off to sleep. We were 7 active when I was on, so when I left it was 6/8 active. It's not particularily hard to alt tab every few seconds and use a rotation from a bard. 

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

Why are the people who closed wars on deviate over 10 times in August trying to prove they are hot shit? Even for cp vs cp, you can only win by brute forcing the fight and spamming brezzes and castle blessings until we run out of mana. You would ask why we don't do the same and we would tell you that we don't have to do the same because we have nothing to prove. We know what we are worth and we don't have to fraps everything in order to prove we are still relevant. This is the difference between our mentality and yours. 

2 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

all this sh1t didnt take more than 30 minutes, sure, if you couldnt gather people to even try for 1.5h, you can count it as "us running away for 2h", but it was literally you gating up few moments when we finished prime and were already in town, taunting us for like 20 mins in HV so we gated up there and had fight with you

also have you ever tried concurrent playing? because i did and even in controlled enviroment like olympiad its so freaking hard and nowhere resembling of actual performance that in such a mess like 9vs9 such sh1t as on video is nowhere possible, because what you see on video is not "alt tabbing from time to time to make some skill" but an actual playing of a char.

@Fortunai remember when we were fighting bizz cp with drlord and we had you and deg in party (the outcome of the pvp was still irrelevant) you spammed coll brezes in toi. 

I guess we are more hardcore spamming event brezes.

Anyway i played with all sides and i can tell you people dont have dignity when they want something to happen.

15 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

all this sh1t didnt take more than 30 minutes, sure, if you couldnt gather people to even try for 1.5h, you can count it as "us running away for 2h", but it was literally you gating up few moments when we finished prime and were already in town, taunting us for like 20 mins in HV so we gated up there and had fight with you

also have you ever tried concurrent playing? because i did and even in controlled enviroment like olympiad its so freaking hard and nowhere resembling of actual performance that in such a mess like 9vs9 such sh1t as on video is nowhere possible, because what you see on video is not "alt tabbing from time to time to make some skill" but an actual playing of a char.

Yes, I have many times. Obviously it's not anywhere close to having 2 active people but long cooldown classes can do it relatively efficiently. I would often play both ol+nuker in mage group. Nuke/kite -> quick alt tab cp/hp heal -> alt tab to nuker again for 4 sec. Same here... Aggro, auto -> alt tab for 4 sec -> repeat.

14 minutes ago, Yomana said:

Anyway i played with all sides and i can tell you people dont have dignity when they want something to happen.

This can have many multiple meanings depening on where you put the comma you skipped

Edited by Fortuna

3 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

Yes, I have many times. Obviously it's not anywhere close to having 2 active people but long cooldown classes can do it relatively efficiently. I would often play both ol+nuker in mage group. Nuke/kite -> quick alt tab cp/hp heal -> alt tab to nuker again for 4 sec. Same here... Aggro, auto -> alt tab for 4 sec -> repeat.

49 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

if you watched video and checked bards closely, i explained its not simple alt tab and make aggro or use mass heal or use macro for songs and let it auto attack, the bards are not taking straight line to targets (which would mean you just let it auto attack and you dont care anymore), but rather they are wombly, they dont use 1 skill every 4-5 seconds, but rather several skills in such span, not to say that targetting with bards to make any skills in such mess would be cancer as ****

i can tell you right now that such gameplay is not possible by 1 person boxing those 2 chars