Sign in to follow this  
iAxZp

Daddy help they zerg us!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

Ppl are grouped on middle(around 60 ppl on screen) 15 ppl missing and some boxes not there (it's known Korea/ace boxes are never on regroup spot) the moment of pic I had 72 ppl cc and u had more than 100 .I am not deviate I don't need to lie. This is the sad truth about your fake propaganda.my ppl fought with 4 online heroes out of 5 we have and did their best. They didn't achieved what they achieved cuz they zerged.its unfair calling these ppl who did their best Zerg there is no honor on you or devs who try to spread bullshit.

There were never over 100 ppls on WuKong CC  in today siege, dunno who told You that..... But im at least sure You dont have any informations from inside WuKong. I idnt call You zerg one single time, maybe Yu are in Eu time... but for sure not on sieges if You wanted to hear that, no problemo dude You are wright.

I dont spread any propaganda, if You want You can ask Hellious what i said to him today before sieges. I said him thats it will be good sieges in next month when You retake some heroes. Im not flaming You......But ith this current photo, You are just wrong.

1 minute ago, Fortuna said:

Then you know what you have to do. Didn't read the rest of the post. 

I know what I have to do. The fact you cry daily means I do it right.

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

There were never over 100 ppls on WuKong CC  in today siege, dunno who told You that..... But im at least sure You dont have any informations from inside WuKong. I idnt call You zerg one single time, maybe Yu are in Eu time... but for sure not on sieges if You wanted to hear that, no problemo dude You are wright.

I dont spread any propaganda, if You want You can ask Hellious what i said to him today before sieges. I said him thats it will be good sieges in next month when You retake some heroes. Im not flaming You......But ith this current photo, You are just wrong.

Yes I clearly zerged eu the past week with outstanding cc of (drums roll) 2 Parties(fw and fear cp of starikan) with quest star kamikazi and olteanu mixed cp on PvP event. The fact you believe we do that in eu is outcome of this sad propaganda these kids spread

5 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

Yes I clearly zerged eu the past week with outstanding cc of (drums roll) 2 Parties(fw and fear cp of starikan) with quest star kamikazi and olteanu mixed cp on PvP event. The fact you believe we do that in eu is outcome of this sad propaganda these kids spread

Noone said you zerged on pvp pt. My CP willingly fought you 9v36. Dunno what propaganda you're talking about. We're not the Illuminati "mannipulating" the forum like they did with Sin Boy. 

On this siege you clearly did though. Even if my CP counts as x4 as modoy said, we still wouldn't match your 98 people cc. 

P.S. Not complaining about zerg. If that's what it takes for you to be competitive, then sure, go on, but be competitive, not bitches. 

Edited by Fortuna

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

I said "maybe: what implements also i dont know, and i do not care....

gz Giran :)

Noone said you zerged on pvp pt. My CP willingly fought you 9v36. Dunno what propaganda you're talking about. We're not the Illuminati "mannipulating" the forum like they did with Sin Boy. 

On this siege you clearly did though. Even if my CP counts as x4 as modoy said, we still wouldn't match your 98 people cc. 

You couldn't match cuz you are bad players and you have terible afk leader

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

I said "maybe: what implements also i dont know, and i do not care....

gz Giran :)

If wasn't for you(china) I would have Oren aswell) gz on babysitting these useless kids but I think u deservr better than that

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

You couldn't match cuz you are bad players and you have terible afk leader

You're trying to see with how many different ways you can bait me into asking you to declare war right? 

Edited by Fortuna
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

I don't afraid to fight. You just don't deserve any chance to have fun. I won't open war as long as you and china kissikissi .there is not a single chance whatever you or Shaka write here or in pms to change this. You killing server I will kill your fun. 

This twisted mentality is what determines the winner and the loser in any game.
The proactive and the reactive. The indifferent and the hater.
Honor? If you're dropping morals, values, dignity etc on the table, you should be the one to set the example, instead of adjusting your game in response to your enemy's.
I'm glad you are taking a step back on your past hatred vs your current cp for the shake of the server, but this particular lecture, I think you should skip.

Edited by Sensei

2 minutes ago, Sensei said:

This twisted mentality is what determines the winner and the loser in any game.
The proactive and the reactive. The indifferent and the hater.
Honor? If you're dropping morals, values, dignity etc on the table, you should be the one to set the example, instead of adjusting your game in response to your the enemy's.
I'm glad you are taking a step back on your past hatred vs your current cp for the shake of the server, but this particular lecture, I think you should skip.

I do what's nessecery to save this server from this plague 69. I adjust the game in server needs. I can play in any environment. the question you need to ask your self is am I the hero or Villain?I have no prob if you are better to open wars and lose from you ,do you have the balls to go out of safe zone and join me on rescue of this server? IT DIES see it. Your clans and shakas greed killing server. There won't be any new cp clan that without rmt could even go close to ur gear and lvls. It's your last chance to save server from misery and bring back actuall competition. If you don't want I can keep being cancerous for ever. Before we go on passive agressive bullshit let me make clear to you I am not interested on forum fight.

9 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

I do what's nessecery to save this server from this plague 69. I adjust the game in server needs. I can play in any environment. the question you need to ask your self is am I the hero or Villain?I have no prob if you are better to open wars and lose from you ,do you have the balls to go out of safe zone and join me on rescue of this server? IT DIES see it. Your clans and shakas greed killing server. There won't be any new cp clan that without rmt could even go close to ur gear and lvls. It's your last chance to save server from misery and bring back actuall competition. If you don't want I can keep being cancerous for ever. Before we go on passive agressive bullshit let me make clear to you I am not interested on forum fight.

Perfect example of small, low ambition clan mentality. Clap clap.

Perfect example of small, low ambition clan mentality. Clap clap.

I play cuz I love l2 my ambition is to have a healthy and interesting server. If you get in my way I hope you have being prepared) 

Big and strong clan Red Mighty Team killed main ru off server Gran Kain, becouse they want dominate. Here is possible same situation. There is one problem... ru off has orbital server and it was merged with younger server with fresh blood and after 1.5year of RMT dominating on serwer was fun for 3 month. Great, big and ambitious clan RMT dominated server again, and it will be still unplayable (Very weak chronicle on ru off now crush lifers oposision). If you want, be like RMT, stay with aliance to „dominate and rule” and kill server :) there is no chance to merge with something like shllien etc

Edited by [email protected]

38 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

so when biz wanted to continue the deal he wasnt killing the server but now sjeks does

and its like eu prime is full of chinese parties around the map and this forces you to keep wars closed

what a clown.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, etze said:

and its like eu prime is full of chinese parties around the map and this forces you to keep wars closed

ofc not, presence of your party makes us keeping wars closed obviously, whoever thinks otherwise must be delusional :ph34r:

• Haha 2