Yonkou

WHY DOES CHINA TAKE NO BAN FOR BOTTING TOI 11 ~ 12?

What prevents STAFF from acting against china bots 12h / day on toi11 ~ 12 without war tag? I think china pays something or has more privileges, they buy many cols? That would solve by putting toi 11 and 12 with PVP area. I doubt very much if there are any players who disagree with that.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Yonkou said:

What prevents STAFF from acting against china bots 12h / day on toi11 ~ 12 without war tag? I think china pays something or has more privileges, they buy many cols? That would solve by putting toi 11 and 12 with PVP area. I doubt very much if there are any players who disagree with that.

I like the idea, but they will move to 9 ?

Edited by RoolBack

You mean the full pt spawning out of nowhere autofollowing 1 dude 24/7 a day? Dont worry about that bro, its normal............. :').

• Haha 1

Totally agree with your opinion, the only problem will be that it is a PT about one online person (alternating more people on the character) and the whole PT is marco assist ....

Edited by Dejvi99

5 hours ago, Yonkou said:

That would solve by putting toi 11 and 12 with PVP area. I doubt very much if there are any players who disagree with that.

I would add also ToI 7/8/9/10/13/14 also in PvP zone area...

You think You can farm if You kill this farming party(s)??? Then You must be mad my friend.

Also its not bot its macros..... They used to call us a lot of times if some1 comes and makes problems..... soooooooo

37 minutes ago, YipMan said:

I would add also ToI 7/8/9/10/13/14 also in PvP zone area...

You think You can farm if You kill this farming party(s)??? Then You must be mad my friend.

Also its not bot its macros..... They used to call us a lot of times if some1 comes and makes problems..... soooooooo

i can guarantee its soft ;) there are things i saw them doing which are impossible with loop macros

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

i can guarantee its soft ;) there are things i saw them doing which are impossible with loop macros

You see everything, but You are bling on Your own ppls.... stop it already.

Just now, YipMan said:

You see everything, but You are bling on Your own ppls.... stop it already.

this gives me kinda motivation to write a report for them. would you be surprised if they got banned this week? I said it long ago, if people dont open their mouth too much, i dont care that much about them cheating, as i am pretty sure like half of the server could be probably banned for any sort of cheating, other thing is when someone is trying to defend obvious things or the guy himself barks too much ^_^ 

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

this gives me kinda motivation to write a report for them. would you be surprised if they got banned this week? I said it long ago, if people dont open their mouth too much, i dont care that much about them cheating, as i am pretty sure like half of the server could be probably banned for any sort of cheating, other thing is when someone is trying to defend obvious things or the guy himself barks too much ^_^ 

We know GM is checking em all time, and You are one who is barking. You assume its 1 personne using soft, while its not truth.

And at the end we know Your last company was dirtiest from whole serwer history in cheating...... Go waste Your time now.

1 minute ago, YipMan said:

We know GM is checking em all time, and You are one who is barking. You assume its 1 personne using soft, while its not truth.

And at the end we know Your last company was dirtiest from whole serwer history in cheating...... Go waste Your time now.

i heard this story somewhere, deja vu?

werent admins checking on kingbottaki as well, whole server defending him that he is active and sh1t, but in the end he was just filthy cheater? look, those guys dont really do anything to me, whenever we come there, they leave floor immediately so for me i dont have urgent reason to discuss anything with admins and report them, dont try to make it happen or they will be able to say thanks to you

1 minute ago, MoDoy said:

i heard this story somewhere, deja vu?

werent admins checking on kingbottaki as well, whole server defending him that he is active and sh1t, but in the end he was just filthy cheater? look, those guys dont really do anything to me, whenever we come there, they leave floor immediately so for me i dont have urgent reason to discuss anything with admins and report them, dont try to make it happen or they will be able to say thanks to you

So You just confirm they are active......... While kingbotaki wasnt

Just now, YipMan said:

So You just confirm they are active......... While kingbotaki wasnt

wrong, kingbottaki wasnt active, he was at PC most (if not all?) the time when he was farming, he just had warning notifications set up (when some npc approaches X distance, make noise or something) so that he could alt tab and "be active", he just left bot farming while he was doing something on alt tab like watch movies or some sh1t

this toi 11 party, it has at least 1 guy active (so its not fully set up bot), however i can tell you that even if 1 guy is active, other 8 chars can still be set up on bot and not loop macro, as it has much bigger variety of options what you can do with it

THO, just because they have 1-2 guys active, does not mean they are not using soft, and that is against rules, not matter if you are at pc playing or not

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Stiba007 said:

Go China!!! Go!!! Hongkong sucks QQ

PS: Ban for Modoy for hiding/covering cheaters!!!✌

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't know why do you complain while you buy Chinese products..... If you want to have a chance stop buying Chinese stuff so Chinese will sale less. Then they will need to cut employees to equilibrate demand and cost... So players parents will be saked, then they will need to work to help family economy and won't stay playing 14 hors per day.... xD.

Just being ironic and joking at the same time lol.

With looping macro is too hard to see if they use some kind of program.

The only they can do is to make some chars there loose some hp and see if healer for example try to make heal to those toons. If the reaction of that healer is fast then maybe they use boot program for heal.

2 minutes ago, MPiRi said:

With looping macro is too hard to see if they use some kind of program.

The only they can do is to make some chars there loose some hp and see if healer for example try to make heal to those toons. If the reaction of that healer is fast then maybe they use boot program for heal.

Once when i just started playing la2, I was checked by bothunting GM in very interesting way: he made in front of me some visual effects, smth like meteorite blew up, nothing changes to the environment my character or monsters, only visuals. But I was shook so much, never saw smth like that in game before, that I stopped killing mobs and just stared at that sh1t. So the idea was, if I would be botting, I will go farm mobs as usual, without reacting.

2 minutes ago, Reddish said:

Once when i just started playing la2, I was checked by bothunting GM in very interesting way: he made in front of me some visual effects, smth like meteorite blew up, nothing changes to the environment my character or monsters, only visuals. But I was shook so much, never saw smth like that in game before, that I stopped killing mobs and just stared at that sh1t. So the idea was, if I would be botting, I will go farm mobs as usual, without reacting.

Gm's here do similar way. They just teleport the mob around and look what the char does. If the char doesnt stop to wtf its indeed a bot.

like modoy says, there is at least 1 active guy. If this 1 guy stop all party stop. But healers if they use program they use heal if one or many chars there loose hp by admins. This is one way to check like many other ways....

I use looping macro too wen i farm and i think they have check me too coz i have see mobs reacting very strange. And i dont use only my one hand i use my one foot too some times on second pc :P

1 hour ago, weeeeD said:

Should have seen the ammount of bot parties they logged to farm epics when they had competition for those . 

I love those ppls who have no idea what they talking about, think they are smart, and cant lose with dignity >.<

8 hours ago, MoDoy said:

then why did you get a person as humble as KingLeonidas banned? I mean he didn't bother anyone and everyone in the server loved him

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

then why did you get a person as humble as KingLeonidas banned? I mean he didn't bother anyone and everyone in the server loved him

are u serious?

2 hours ago, GODV said:

are u serious?

When do you know that you have played too much lineage? When God asks a semon arsonist if he is serieus.

Edited by Humble