GRX

Event TvT

1 minute ago, Reddish said:

This is the true fun. U loose exp, u fight 2 win cuz u dont wanna loose any;)

In theory yes, in reality you bsoe/pr/relog/cancel war to avoid fights)

Did you even play Team vs team event? 

Random squads, no matter clan or lv. 

I think you dont know what im talking about 

• Like 1

TvT is custom shit that you usually find in private interlude mid/high-rate servers, I don't think it fits in with the mentality of the server. That being said, with how fierce the rivalries between sides are on the server, I'm sure people would try to sabotage each other.

• Like 1

Actually gran kain and skelth have arranged in the past pvp tournaments,  with many partys, and gave epic rewards for winners, so its not just 'a custom shit from private servers,...

Its just admins are busy with updates so they cant arrange it, you have to do it yourself. And its not the same as pvp outside, cause of what rip said: bsoes pr, no tag/flag ,bress fiesta/super speed pots, and also there is always ALWAYS excuses about pt/cc numbers and active/afk numbers and buffs..

35 minutes ago, Cyane said:

Actually gran kain and skelth have arranged in the past pvp tournaments,  with many partys, and gave epic rewards for winners, so its not just 'a custom shit from private servers,...

Its just admins are busy with updates so they cant arrange it, you have to do it yourself. And its not the same as pvp outside, cause of what rip said: bsoes pr, no tag/flag ,bress fiesta/super speed pots, and also there is always ALWAYS excuses about pt/cc numbers and active/afk numbers and buffs..

except that this topic is about totally different kind of "event", which is custom sh1t :D 

+1 for tvt. It's actually quite fun. you can train your mass pvp tactics/skills just like in sieges. most private servers choose coli for this event to take place, but I think Seal of Shilen is probably the best spot.

there's only ACTUAL pvp if you're 78+ and have joined in big clans, the rest of the server actually miss some kind of action imo.

2 hours ago, Torres said:

+1 for tvt. It's actually quite fun. you can train your mass pvp tactics/skills just like in sieges. most private servers choose coli for this event to take place, but I think Seal of Shilen is probably the best spot.

there's only ACTUAL pvp if you're 78+ and have joined in big clans, the rest of the server actually miss some kind of action imo.

Disagree, u can find pvp at least from 50+ if u want to compete for a spot.
As someone said there is the event of toi/loa where u can actually pvp w/o issue at lower spot/floor if u are not that high and just want to have some fun.

14 hours ago, Nagyn said:

As someone said there is the event of toi/loa where u can actually pvp w/o issue at lower spot/floor if u are not that high and just want to have some fun.

I would like to check the link with info about this event, anyone has it? Is it only durung eu prime?