Kse

Zaken 2.0 Update is Here!

5 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Wow chinese have a special updater with all the chinese messages and stuff? That's pretty sweet tbh

yes,NPC (htm) dialog Except.

11 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Wow chinese have a special updater with all the chinese messages and stuff? That's pretty sweet tbh

It took me two days to make it.

9 hours ago, Pereira said:

i cant login 2 account  :/   in the past i can login 2 account 

1 account per PC if you don't have PA.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:07 PM, Koll said:

Download client from site, download patch, delete system first before you put patch in client - it will work.

oh btw, it worked 

thanks brother

Edited by Dedinha

Greetings. my question would be if I could? Could I have some information on how much of the classic server I'm playing on L2 now? Awakened Classes Are Available? What about the cloud-covered part of the swamp. Etc. How long does the server cover in the L2 story? Thanx Leeafa

3 hours ago, Leefa said:

Greetings. my question would be if I could? Could I have some information on how much of the classic server I'm playing on L2 now? Awakened Classes Are Available? What about the cloud-covered part of the swamp. Etc. How long does the server cover in the L2 story? Thanx Leeafa

Awakened classes - not available. The gameplay is much closer to C2 or Interlude if you remember (e.g. there are no Vesper/Dynasty or even S-grade sets in the game, top is A grade like Dark Crystal and Tallum). About the 'cloud-covered part of the swamp' - not sure which one you mean, but there're no Gracia or Hellbound locations here; the map is much closer to old Lineage (this is more or less how the map looks like now; couldn't find english version, sry) - some locations have been reworked since old chronicles but they're more or less true to the old Lineage.

Last question I didn't understand, but the server has been online for about 4 years if that's what you were curious about.

Edited by FryderykChopin
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Leefa said:

Thankx the answer. Don't plan on making other content available or staying there?

Well they had a plan to open H5 but I don't think they're going with it, so I believe they'll stay with the Classic server.

7 hours ago, Leefa said:

I guess the classic won't be upgraded, huh? Or later, yes?

You are talking in topic about NEW UPDATE announcement. We made 5 updates from server start. Starting from Classic 1.0. Each time new locations/lvls/skills/function was added.

42 minutes ago, Leefa said:

Then first, later will all content be on the classic system only?

Hello. Sorry, but I don't fully understand your question.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Leefa said:

Then first, later will all content be on the classic system only?

they will follow ncsoft updates , but some parts wont be added to make the game playable. I cant tell you what they wont add , but i can asure if u want something long-term this is the server to play on. GL

Edited by Splashit
  • Like 2