Sign in to follow this  
Isoroku

Crash during login to char selector

Hello guys.

After long break, I've wanted to check if I could run good, old L2 in my job with connection through Hamachi to my laptop with mobile internet with proxy server, to test this solution before setupping this stuff on my home PC with stable connection. I've downloaded L2 and patch and I could even login into the game and kill some mob, but with ping 200, so... And with DC. Then I've tried if would be same if I will connect laptop to my phone internet instead of company network. Before this I've run server patcher to e sure that everything is updated, But then problems has started. AV has taken updater exe into quarantine, but hey, I can still run by L2.exe, right? But from this time everytime, when I enter credentials, game is crashing on loading screen, before showing my characters. I thought that it's company laptop problem with some software blockade or server patcher is bugged. But I installed now L2 on my private laptop and it's exacly the same. 

The error is classical Windows "Application has stopped working".

Edited by Isoroku

It's hearthwarming that someone remember me and that tool :D 

But I dont even know if old one is still working as I wasn't running L2 from that time ;) And if it will be working with new update. Also for now I don't know what else usefully tool I could do (with know how ;))

Edited by Isoroku

Old one works like a charm, but new client needs new tool, or mb new decryptor, dunno.. And yes, it was made so easy and understandable, so even I could undetsrand how to use it;)