Electraheart

Salty Greek Helps Brazil's Economy

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

nobody flamed you. relax shits happen. just stop pretanding gods all of u is childish... none of you even know how to pk

u forgot to teach us this one :(

please proceed

Edited by etze

1 hour ago, etze said:

u forgot to teach us this one :(

please proceed

i dont waste my time more in subhumans like you. i gave my time to teach you everything when every1 was complaining about u command a simple baium farm and what i took in exchange ungreatfull piece of garbage? facebook block in game flame and ignorance bacause i didnt chose to lick sjeks ballz? 

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

that would be fine, dropping of items happens, only thing is that its hilarious it wasnt mob drop but rather pk drop when everybody would expect you took lesson from rip incident from few months ago ;) 

I'm trying to follow in rip's footsteps so I can become top necro. Apparently RNG fucked me yesterday because I dropped aq3 instead of orfen 3. Going full John Rambo is an essential part of the hero necromancer experience.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Fortuna said:

damn, what a rebel

lick sjeks right ball maybe he will forget u dropped his aq3 and let u keep another one under the table from secret clan vault

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

lick sjeks right ball maybe he will forget u dropped his aq3 and let u keep another one under the table from secret clan vault

Don't remind me dude. He spanked me today

But I liked it   

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

i dont waste my time more in subhumans like you. i gave my time to teach you everything when every1 was complaining about u command a simple baium farm and what i took in exchange ungreatfull piece of garbage? facebook block in game flame and ignorance bacause i didnt chose to lick sjeks ballz? 

at least sjeks is still around, unlike the moldovan rat

Edited by etze
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Fortuna said:

Don't remind me dude. He spanked me today

But I liked it   

ofc u like. from trashcan u became a geared 80 lvl trashcan just by licking. keep licking m8 :)

1 hour ago, etze said:

at least sjeks is still around, unlike the moldovian rat

safe answer to flame biz you know i am the only one who will defend him.your leader is afk from L2 1 year now, i dont care you can keep feeding him epics and heroes you are good dog.

2 hours ago, iAxZp said:

PS: i am happy u dropped ONLY ds+15 and AQ3 . i wouldnt like my enemies emoquit for an item drop like rip.

Actaully im happy i dropped that orfen, it made me emoquit for like 2 weeks but during that time i realised how shitty community on this server is.

• Like 3

Just now, iAxZp said:

safe answer to flame biz you know i am the only one who will defend him.your leader is afk from L2 1 year now, i dont care you can keep feeding him epics and heroes you are good dog.

have u ever wondered why?

1 hour ago, Rip said:

Actaully im happy i dropped that orfen, it made me emoquit for like 2 weeks but during that time i realised how shitty community on this server is.

TY! i agree lets move to a H5 server. want me to ur cp?

1 hour ago, etze said:

have u ever wondered why?

cuz u are a low comfident useless garbage without game or social skills and this kid gave you attention

every deviate stayed and splited from perkunas stayed cuz of lies :)

Edited by iAxZp
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

i am   NOT  the only one who will defend him !!!!

25 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

You mean borrow ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

:D fuck my life :D this was so rude :D yes important classes like prp w/o and other enemys. You are my hero! :D

edit:

This PP is prety important for 1 reason he can give Valor for 75 raids /Baium farming characters from my understanding.