Electraheart

Salty Greek Helps Brazil's Economy

2 hours ago, Rip said:

Actaully im happy i dropped that orfen, it made me emoquit for like 2 weeks but during that time i realised how shitty community on this server is.

Well 2 weeks is not 2 months. So there is a place where you can improve yourself ?

2 hours ago, Rip said:

Actaully im happy i dropped that orfen, it made me emoquit for like 2 weeks but during that time i realised how shitty community on this server is.

We are the best toxic and shitty community. 

48 minutes ago, bsklakis2 said:

We are the best toxic and shitty community. 

Sure, I would say that too if it wasnt for the Goodlife! :P

9 hours ago, etze said:

the saddest part is; all this charity with top notch items and u still suck

Sorry @etze, but as far as I know, you suck hard .... 
The day you actually accomplish something on your own on this server (without your papa sjeks to lend you his A grade items) you can start talking bullshit on this forum again ...
See you doing it all the time and never understood why you are so cocky and arrogant ... you are just a deviate puppet ...

5 hours ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Hah i forgot to add : in Nansey logic yes its your fault - same like mine when i dont have enemys to take a hero from me last 11 months before my break :D .

Being a celebrity is a draining experience, let me tell you...The masses will naturally look up to you and mention you a few times/day.
You may have shamelessly refused my oly challenge after that big talk, but you have a good taste in picking role models, hon.

4 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Being a celebrity is a draining experience, let me tell you...The masses will naturally look up to you and mention you a few times/day.
You may have shamelessly refused my oly challenge after that big talk, but you have a good taste in picking role models, hon.

The difference between me and you is : i dont care what masses will say/do. 

I said to you : for me you are nothing and your rules too , so stop your emo. 

37 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

The difference between me and you is : i dont care what masses will say/do. 

Sounds like something a non-celebrity would say :P 
We carry such a responsibility that you cannot relate

Edited by Sensei

17 hours ago, Sensei said:

if you're gonna make a post for me , at least it better be orfen or above, don't summon me for pleb items.
ty

Must be why your crazy spamming on hero chat, selling tablets for the price of  5kk   "pleb items"  Papa Needs the money back

tablet.png

tablet2.png

Edited by Electraheart

Just now, Electraheart said:

Must be why your crazy spamming on hero chat, selling tablets for the price of  5kk   "pleb items"

Are you secretly checking my taxes too, creepo?

9 hours ago, LuizM said:

The day you actually accomplish something on your own on this server (without your papa sjeks to lend you his A grade items) you can start talking bullshit on this forum again ...
See you doing it all the time and never understood why you are so cocky and arrogant ... you are just a deviate puppet ...

says who?

12 hours ago, LuizM said:

omg my opponent has items unfair!!!!

5 hours ago, Electraheart said:

Must be why your crazy spamming on hero chat, selling tablets for the price of  5kk   "pleb items"  Papa Needs the money back

tablet.png

tablet2.png

Dude I would suggest you to farm instead of posting in forum because as you said you have only 4 hours each day and China don't let you farm.

Edited by Xplicit
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Sensei said:

Sounds like something a non-celebrity would say :P 
We carry such a responsibility that you cannot relate

WTF how sad your life must be ... when you think non - celebrity and celebrity is so important for you ... Damn no questioms at all .... 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

WTF how sad your life must be ... when you think non - celebrity and celebrity is so important for you ... Damn no questioms at all .... 

When in real life you are nobody that is what happens to humans. Sad story of humanity.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MoDoy said:

damn, i knew i should have asked all the famous guys for autograph when i had chance in deviate... now its too late i guess :/

Thanks God im not in deviate but i can give you my autograph if you want :D

Edited by Destabilomaterializacja

2 minutes ago, Destabilomaterializacja said:

Thanks God im not in deviate but i can give you my autograph if you want :D

i think i will take the chance in case you decide in future you are celebrity but at that time FW cp breaks yet another ally

sign me napkin plz 

• Thanks 1

Gotta love the generic nobodies running thin on comebacks, so they bring up real life, where they legit think they prosper! :D
Every time you comment on someone's rl and look that depressed, just make yourself the question:
"If I died right now would anyone actually notice?"

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Gotta love the generic nobodies running thin on comebacks, so they bring up real life, where they legit think they prosper! :D
Every time you comment on someone's rl and look that depressed, just make yourself the question:

Cool story my celebrit ?

16 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Shall someone notice your absence in that case?? 

Celebrity lessons people. Gather around to learn.

34 minutes ago, Sensei said:

UthKwWS.png

• Sad 1