San0

L2classic.club Zaken Update Patch Notes

Just now, Electraheart said:

could you please post the  chance of getting skills in each argument stone

about 1 % with normals, about 5 % with mids and about 10% with Highs. something around this values will be on live. obt still with test chances except for normal life stones.

40 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

please reconsider the 77-80 reward, practically the whole server will have zaken 3 at patch launch. Baium 3 should be removed too but zaken 3 for 7 days(21 days if you reach 79)... holy shit i cant even begin to explain  how retarded this is l. An orfen3/aq3/core3 set is a good enough reward on its own 

and then after 1 month no one will again.

29 minutes ago, San0 said:

no, that is not something that i believe will be done. i understand its bad for non Europeans, but people need to understand the server is centered on European time, there for this type of things will happen on European times same as with sieges, start changing things for other timezones is the beginning of a path i dont want to go cuz then people will have grounds to go for bigger stuff like someone already suggested make sieges time separated with some for European time and some for Brazilian time.

we tried it out with the priests to have them being killed in different times and didnt worked out that good cuz eventually the most active clans will end up having it all anyway, and then there is asia.  changing this as you say will lead to all showing up for european time bosses altho Europeans would not be able to show up for other time bosses indirectly leading to a bonus for non Europeans, indirectly leading to a boost to asian zone players.

So wait for NA QQers about Some Raid Bosses only for EU prime, Players. #Racist ?

And I still think to leave all raid bosses with random respawn, and leave opportunity to everyone on server to try get it, I rly think this raid only at Eu Prime won't be fair, since is not only Europeans Playing here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, muh said:

How much lifestones i need to spend to obtain something useful?

Spent 30 ls + zillions of adena but obtain only this:

top lifestone.jpg

34 minutes ago, San0 said:

about 1 % with normals, about 5 % with mids and about 10% with Highs. something around this values will be on live. obt still with test chances except for normal life stones.

7 minutes ago, RoolBack said:

And I still think to leave all raid bosses with random respawn, and leave opportunity to everyone on server to try get it, I rly think this raid only at Eu Prime won't be fair, since is not only Europeans Playing here.

its also not fair i need to stay awake till 5AM to watch NBA games, but they do happen to be in America and there for use america time tho not only Americans watch it.

at end of the day and as mentioned many times before in multiple different cases, server is European, it runs on European time, and main events will always happen on European times. When players join the server they have already to have that in mind.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, San0 said:

its also not fair i need to stay awake till 5AM to watch NBA games, but they do happen to be in America and there for use america time tho not only Americans watch it.

at end of the day and as mentioned many times before in multiple different cases, server is European, it runs on European time, and main events will always happen on European times. When players join the server they have already to have that in mind.

Except the purpose of all the game systems is to have/encourage competition.

Purpose of the game precedes server location, so that "argument" of server being in euro timezone is pretty useless to be honest.

No competition = no fun

For things like sieges or oly, sure, I can understand since they are once every 1-2 weeks events.
But for daily bosses its just VERY shotsighted.

Edited by nalissa
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, nalissa said:

Except the purpose of all the game systems is to have/encourage competition.

Purpose of the game precedes server location, so that "argument" of server being in euro timezone is pretty useless to be honest.

No competition = no fun

For things like sieges or oly, sure, I can understand since they are once a 1-2 weeks events.
But for daily bosses its just VERY shotsighted.

and how competitive would be if bosses would spawn at 3 am for example? or at 8 AM? how would that be competitive for a european server?

being shortsighted or not its up to opinions, from my opinion is the correct way to go.

koreans and brazilians no life anyway, there will be plenty of them in those eu raids

they been carrying europeans in eu prime for the last year or so

i know this is not an excuse tho, i just wanna be salty and point out that they wouldnt leave town without them in eu prime.

Edited by etze

12 minutes ago, San0 said:

and how competitive would be if bosses would spawn at 3 am for example? or at 8 AM? how would that be competitive for a european server?

Then whoever was online at said time would get it, free or contested

When bosses are up near start-end of primes, there is always pvp.
Players have the choice to organize themselves once in a while and log in out of their regular schedule. Look at baium, there are plenty of examples of alliances staying up late or waking up early to try and contest it. That is a reasonable compromise since the server is EU.

But its not possible to do it on a daily basis. And it ADDS UP FAST, especially in the case of bosses(since there are many), couple that with xp scrolls being much more accessible now and ou get the picture.
If anyone managed to lock down those bosses if they were not locked to EU prime and got all the advantages they bring, sure, kudos to them and they deserve the advantage they fought for. But locking it to EU prime is just giving free shit and it goes completely against what the game is meant to be.

Edited by nalissa

1 minute ago, nalissa said:

Then whoever was online at said time would get it, free or contested

When bosses are up near start-end of primes, there is always pvp.
Players have the choice to organize themselves once in a while and log in out of their regular schedule. Look at baium, there are plenty of examples of alliances staying up late or waking up early to try and contest it.

But its not possible to do it on a daily basis.

Fixed times kills this almost completely

I'm retarded, delete this pls.

Edited by nalissa

22 minutes ago, San0 said:

being shortsighted or not its up to opinions, from my opinion is the correct way to go.

So why not leave all of them with random respawn like we have on Live atm? Its really fair NA prime get access to low Lv raids and Not High Lv Raids stucked at Eu Prime Respawn. I'm just saying.

• Like 2

last thing you want is to have those bosses to have random spawns. you really want people camping those bosses whole days instead of doing something else? like this there will be 1-2h fights for those (maybe, maybe not?). what competition are we talking about even? what competition NA has? what competition Asia has?

dont want to be salty, but making them random is one big bullsh1t, its already troublesome to camp those 4 priests, now imagine you add freaking 20 bosses like that, no thank you

1 hour ago, San0 said:

and then after 1 month no one will again.

that's assuming that everyone uses their rewards on first month. people have so many alts at this point that I expect them to last way way longer. Also do you want the first month to be a clown fiesta with people running around with zaken 3s and baium 3s that can't be dropped? Those rewards are excessive even for official rates (x1). 

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

that's assuming that everyone uses their rewards on first month. people have so many alts at this point that I expect them to last way way longer. Also do you want the first month to be a clown fiesta with people running around with zaken 3s and baium 3s that can't be dropped? Those rewards are excessive even for official rates (x1). 

Topic has just started, buy you are already complaining