San0

L2classic.club Zaken Update Patch Notes

3 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

that's assuming that everyone uses their rewards on first month. people have so many alts at this point that I expect them to last way way longer. Also do you want the first month to be a clown fiesta with people running around with zaken 3s and baium 3s that can't be dropped? Those rewards are excessive even for official rates (x1). 

and where is the problem? if one side has them and other one has it as well, the effects kinda cancel, sure baium will give some dmg boost for that month, but who cares? its again boost for both sides

4 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Topic has just started, buy you are already complaining 

How about you learn the difference between constructive criticism and complaining before posting?

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

How about you learn the difference between constructive criticism and complaining before posting?

Semen arsonist and constructive criticism...you know

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

and where is the problem? if one side has them and other one has it as well, the effects kinda cancel, sure baium will give some dmg boost for that month, but who cares? its again boost for both sides

The thing is that it's a reward aimed at servers where reaching 77, 78 and 79 is a feat. Here it's not a feat with 3x Experience rates, especially on Zaken patch with 6 DIFFERENT super priest bosses (in terms of experience) spawning every night on EU Prime. Also this is ruining the race for the first zaken kill, because by the time the first earring drops, everyone will have a time-limited zaken 3 on their inventory or on their pending rewards that can be claimed ANYTIME(although time-limited). You can't possibly think this is a good idea, every scrub on the server will have his own zaken 3 that can be claimed whenever he wants. This item is supposed to be for the elite of the elite. The admins are clearly underestimating the amount of 77+ alts each player has on the game.

• Like 1

Just now, SemenArsonist said:

The thing is that it's a reward aimed at servers where reaching 77, 78 and 79 is a feat. Here it's not a feat with 3x Experience rates, especially on Zaken patch with 6 DIFFERENT super priest bosses (in terms of experience) spawning every night on EU Prime. Also this is ruining the race for the first zaken kill, because by the time the first earring drops, everyone will have a time-limited zaken 3 on their inventory or on their pending rewards that can be claimed ANYTIME(although time-limited). You can't possibly think this is a good idea, every scrub on the server will have his own zaken 3 that can be claimed whenever he wants. This item is supposed to be for the elite of the elite. The admins are clearly underestimating the amount of 77+ alts each player has on the game.

and where exactly is this different than all the plebs having core 1 orfen 1 first month when olympiad was introduced?

Just now, MoDoy said:

and where exactly is this different than all the plebs having core 1 orfen 1 first month when olympiad was introduced?

Is core 1/orfen 1 and zaken 3 the same to you? also the core 1 and orfen 1 lasted for 7 days and were by no means a super end-game item. Zaken 3 is supposed to be the most valuable item on the game.

i still dont understand what does it matter if a player has a alt lvl 77 or not... and to be honest i think you over reacting A LOT in this point xD 

also am i the only one who thinks core is better then zaken? or its just in theory?

Just now, San0 said:

i still dont understand what does it matter if a player has a alt lvl 77 or not... and to be honest i think you over reacting A LOT in this point xD 

The thing is that having such an endgame item being given away for free is a stupid choice. Time-limited or not. People need to work hard to receive those items. Zaken 3 should not even appear for the first few months of the patch.

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

The thing is that having such an endgame item being given away for free is a stupid choice. Time-limited or not. People need to work hard to receive those items. Zaken 3 should not even appear for the first few months of the patch.

well. i guess you are free to have your opinion, i still dont understand the obsession, if somehting i would be pissed about all the Cores and not the zakens.

and again, if everyone will have it for the same limited time i dont see it as a unbalance but a chance for some players to try something they most likely will never have and this way make them more ambitious and try to play harder to have bigger chance of some day having one of those items for real. 

12 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Is core 1/orfen 1 and zaken 3 the same to you? also the core 1 and orfen 1 lasted for 7 days and were by no means a super end-game item. Zaken 3 is supposed to be the most valuable item on the game.

at that time comparing what people had back then and what they have now, yeah, they are kinda same to me at this point

Edited by MoDoy

Just now, San0 said:

well. i guess you are free to have your opinion, i still dont understand the obsession, if somehting i would be pissed about all the Cores and not the zakens.

and again, if everyone will have it for the same limited time i dont see it as a unbalance but a chance for some players to try something they most likely will never have and this way make them more ambitious and try to play harder to have bigger chance of some day having one of those items for real. 

Everyone has a core 3 and an orfen 3, RMT is rampant and even people without access to the orfen/core raids have laid hands on them. This is a FACT. 

I don't care about orfen 3 and core 3 because every hardcore person or a person with a fat enough wallet has an epic set on him by now. This is especially evident during olympiad because every random shitter will press core 3 on you to clear your stun/debuff.

Zaken 3 and Baium 3 to a lesser extent are supposed to be super rare items. Nobody should have access to zaken 3 for at least 4 months. And the one who actually claims the first zaken 3 should be the strongest on the server, whether it is us, china, or crusaders(or anyone else willing to try).

One more thing. The first few weeks during launch are supposed to be super competitive and some people have been working for nearly two years now to make sure some items stay away from opposing players. Yes yes I know, time-limited, but there is no deadline for when they can be redeemed. If there was a deadline to the date they can be redeemed, then I wouldn't care, but such items can appear after months of zaken launch. You are assuming that everyone will accept the reward in the first month, this will not happen.

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Everyone has a core 3 and an orfen 3, RMT is rampant and even people without access to the orfen/core raids have laid hands on them. This is a FACT. 

I don't care about orfen 3 and core 3 because every hardcore person or a person with a fat enough wallet has an epic set on him by now. This is especially evident during olympiad because every random shitter will press core 3 on you to clear your stun/debuff.

Zaken 3 and Baium 3 to a lesser extent are supposed to be super rare items. Nobody should have access to zaken 3 for at least 4 months. And the one who actually claims the first zaken 3 should be the strongest on the server, whether it is us, china, or crusaders(or anyone else willing to try).

One more thing. The first few weeks during launch are supposed to be super competitive and some people have been working for nearly two years now to make sure some items stay away from opposing players. Yes yes I know, time-limited, but there is no deadline for when they can be redeemed. If there was a deadline to the date they can be redeemed, then I wouldn't care, but such items can appear after months of zaken launch. You are assuming that everyone will accept the reward in the first month, this will not happen.

and what happens if they dont claim it straight away? that just means you have insane advantage first month if you claim them, as you said launch and first month should be hella competitive, so if someone doesnt claim them, good for you, huh?

3 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

cool story bruh

• Haha 1

and what happens if they dont claim it straight away? that just means you have insane advantage first month if you claim them, as you said launch and first month should be hella competitive, so if someone doesnt claim them, good for you, huh?

It's not a matter of good for me, I'm not debating for my personal profit(well, mostly), I'm debating because some things have no reason of existence and they will ruin server progression. Also for a server and an admin team who stand by their claim of "no freebies for anyone" this is the exact opposite, this is a huge freebie.

2 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

It's not a matter of good for me, I'm not debating for my personal profit(well, mostly), I'm debating because some things have no reason of existence and they will ruin server progression. Also for a server and an admin team who stand by their claim of "no freebies for anyone" this is the exact opposite, this is a huge freebie.

tell me how big of a freebie this sh1t earring is

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Refined_Zaken's_Earring#Permanent

if something, thats arguably one of the sh1tties out of the lvl 3 epics, and no, modern L2 is not made to "achieve" some things only with big effort or big sides or anything, they are made hard just so people whip out their wallets and go on a trip into NCShop and buy the time limited items so admins can roll in the dollar stacks

also dont forget how many baiums were farmed at start only because of bugged chain pull on this server, so my ass "people try hard" for it for so long, people made equip and levels which would normally be impossible to reach on this update and with normal circumstances, so why you try to compare it with "how it is on official"

4 hours ago, San0 said:

Blade dancer Lord

Pls check range of skill poison blade dance

Animation range is aproximate 200 to 250 and skill work only in 150 range

heavy armor and d/s lvl 2 dont come in this atualization? ? all forget the suports...

tell me how big of a freebie this sh1t earring is

https://l2wiki.com/classic/Refined_Zaken's_Earring#Permanent

if something, thats arguably one of the sh1tties out of the lvl 3 epics, and no, modern L2 is not made to "achieve" some things only with big effort or big sides or anything, they are made hard just so people whip out their wallets and go on a trip into NCShop and buy the time limited items so admins can roll in the dollar stacks

also dont forget how many baiums were farmed at start only because of bugged chain pull on this server, so my ass "people try hard" for it for so long, people made equip and levels which would normally be impossible to reach on this update and with normal circumstances, so why you try to compare it with "how it is on official"

Holy shit I could have sworn it gave mental rate/resist. My point still stands it's a freebie, although I admit that it's not as broken as I thought it was.

Also about the wallet part, yes you are right, but items like this don't appear in the black market until the boss is on free-farm mode and the monopoly of one side having all the items is broken. Either way, this is my opinion, I'm not qqing and I will adapt to it if no change is being made. I still think it's stupid though, it's a huge freebie.