San0

L2classic.club Zaken Update Patch Notes

1 minute ago, Wyxzzer said:

or there will be more chance to get clothe piece or is be same like now?

zaken drops it, baium drops it, hekaton prime drops it and if not mistaken some 1 monster in devil's isle drops it also.

• Like 1

@SemenArsonist bro chill u doing the same with summer clown fiesta event. afraid that ppl can have what ur cosy 69 provides like a little kid the darkness.RELAX it is 21 days aka 3 olympiad weeks/char. stop overeacting everytime end game content goes to ppl. epsecially when its timelimited.END game content is not urs server is not urs and cring like a bitch cuz admins ignored my poll once doesnt matter your cring will always bring outcome.If san0 and koll want to keep server interesting they should stop listening to brat cryhards from ur clan and give ppl hope and reason to play and fight for.SO STFU ALL who cry about these minor shits buckle up ur shits and go enjoy update that goes live.

14 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

@SemenArsonist bro chill u doing the same with summer clown fiesta event. afraid that ppl can have what ur cosy 69 provides like a little kid the darkness.RELAX it is 21 days aka 3 olympiad weeks/char. stop overeacting everytime end game content goes to ppl. epsecially when its timelimited.END game content is not urs server is not urs and cring like a bitch cuz admins ignored my poll once doesnt matter your cring will always bring outcome.If san0 and koll want to keep server interesting they should stop listening to brat cryhards from ur clan and give ppl hope and reason to play and fight for.SO STFU ALL who cry about these minor shits buckle up ur shits and go enjoy update that goes live.

b-but I didn't complain about summer event, nor did I talk to the GMs about it, who even told you that? You think I hold any power to influence GM's decision? I'm just a random. Also I want my own dc set as much as you do, I'll have you know. Sjeks uses his on his shitty spellhowler and I have to play with avadon. Just think of all the shit your BR friends can pick up. 

1 hour ago, SemenArsonist said:

b-but I didn't complain about summer event, nor did I talk to the GMs about it, who even told you that? You think I hold any power to influence GM's decision? I'm just a random. Also I want my own dc set as much as you do, I'll have you know. Sjeks uses his on his shitty spellhowler and I have to play with avadon. Just think of all the shit your BR friends can pick up. 

that was the adult answer i was expecting from you.

4 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

Holy shit I could have sworn it gave mental rate/resist. My point still stands it's a freebie, although I admit that it's not as broken as I thought it was.

You would be correct to think so becuz according to patch notes..

refined zaken.jpg

^ so is this correct or this -->  https://l2wiki.com/classic/Refined_Zaken's_Earring#Permanent    ???

Edited by Sensei

I'm legitimately confused, all forum posts on 4game forum mention Mental Resistance and Attack Rate, yet on l2wiki it's not included. Maybe the mental attributes were removed on a later patch? Maybe @Aduha knows?

EDIT: Also from l2central using shitty built-in google chrome translator.1013750938_download(1).png.035a072043032c956b8f6a0b0f428622.png

Edited by SemenArsonist

5 hours ago, San0 said:

i still dont understand what does it matter if a player has a alt lvl 77 or not... and to be honest i think you over reacting A LOT in this point xD 

If a player has many alts he can be joining olympiad every month with epic jewels that a clan would need months to make.
What the hell is the logic behind those freebies?
"Let's give them a 30-day dopamine dose so we attract more ppl?"

Tl;dr server going full communist once again.

Dudes to get these refined for 21 days you need to be 79 lvl and for 34 days you need to be 80.

If someone has MANY ALTS 80 lvl then having 34 days of epics doesnt make much difference

7 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

It's not a matter of good for me, I'm not debating for my personal profit(well, mostly), I'm debating because some things have no reason of existence and they will ruin server progression. Also for a server and an admin team who stand by their claim of "no freebies for anyone" this is the exact opposite, this is a huge freebie.

About which unbalance are you talking about? What exactly will happen in your opinion?

12 hours ago, San0 said:

Warlock / Arcana Lord Summon Feline Queen  REMOVED FROM THE GAME

Elemental summoner/Master Summon Seraphim  REMOVED FROM THE GAME

Phatom Summoner/Master Summon Nightshade  REMOVED FROM THE GAME

Should we have a moment of silence for our fellow summoners?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

I'll have you know. Sjeks uses his on his shitty spellhowler and I have to play with avadon. Just think of all the shit your BR friends can pick up. 

If you feel locked and without choice, do not fear my friend there is allways place for you in the goodlife. 
We play finders keepers all the time :P

2 minutes ago, Humble said:

If you feel locked and without choice, do not fear my friend there is allways place for you in the goodlife. 
We play finders keepers all the time :P

I can't, I'm eternally in debt to the bad life (arrogance cp)

3 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

I can't, I'm eternally in debt to the bad life (arrogance cp)

Be more careful where you put your signature.

Edited by Xplicit

16 hours ago, San0 said:

Fixed Bonus of skill power effect to work properly for dagger skills.

Im sorry, can some1 point me, what exactly was changed?

16 hours ago, San0 said:

Deadly Blow - Skill power increased by 10%.   Lethal Blow - Skill power increased by 12.5%.   Backstab - Skill power increased by 15%.

16 hours ago, San0 said:

Fixed Bonus of skill power effect to work properly for dagger skills.

Two different things i guess

16 minutes ago, Reddish said:

iitems such as baium  or attack talisman who give skill power bonus were not working properly in the blow type skills such as most of the dagger kit. now it is.

• Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, Reddish said:

pretty much any item which had "skill power +x%" didnt work on dagger blows (so for example olympiad attack talisman, baium ring, baium talisman, toi 6, or some time ago even +8 light set on test server), now all of those items will affect dagger skills in addition of general dmg boost you posted (10-15%)

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

pretty much any item which had "skill power +x%" didnt work on dagger blows (so for example olympiad attack talisman, baium ring, baium talisman, toi 6, or some time ago even +8 light set on test server), now all of those items will affect dagger skills in addition of general dmg boost you posted (10-15%)

This gives a hope daggers can start damaging.. Ah, forgot, we will have CoP+CC on every char since update)

@San0

Could you make the epic jewels unavailable for olympiad? Semon wanted to ask this but he scared.
So please do right to the server and listen to this mad arsonist.

Edited by Humble

2 minutes ago, Humble said:

@San0

Could you make the epic jewels unavailable for olympiad? Semon wanted to ask this but he scared.
So please do right to the server and listen to this mad arsonist.

I just wanna say that I had nothing to do with this post, though he raises some valid points!