San0

L2classic.club Zaken Update Patch Notes

3 minutes ago, Humble said:

@San0

Could you make the epic jewels unavailable for olympiad? Semon wanted to ask this but he scared.
So please do right to the server and listen to this mad arsonist.

that's an idea, lemme think it over.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Humble said:

Sorry gms for using this person for my personal gains, but Im training to be top alliance leader. k ty.

soon?

2 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

soon?

Dont even try modoy because I will zp the stuff out of you. But if you must know yes, I just need a lil enslavement training from sjeks and Ill certainly be the biggest midget in this game.

31 minutes ago, San0 said:

that's an idea, lemme think it over.

I don't think is good ideea, in the worst case scenario it will mess up a bit the olympiad for only one month, but like sano said will give chance for everysingle player to enjoy for a short period end game content and mby motivate manny of them to join top sides to compete for them, what's the point to have a stun resistance and some other stats to just farm few days better give them perma hats.

Or all you pro oly goods are afraid some abg farmers will rock your ass hard in oly  for one month ? 

17 minutes ago, Werew said:

I don't think is good ideea, in the worst case scenario it will mess up a bit the olympiad for only one month, but like sano said will give chance for everysingle player to enjoy for a short period end game content and mby motivate manny of them to join top sides to compete for them, what's the point to have a stun resistance and some other stats to just farm few days better give them perma hats.

Or all you pro oly goods are afraid some abg farmers will rock your ass hard in oly  for one month ? 

We are not scared, but people get items they dont deserve. If you want to have epic equipment you should earn it.

3 minutes ago, Werew said:

This is why they are not permanent it's just a demo, or you are afraid of competition for epics ? 

So scared I havent left giran harbor for like 3 years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, San0 said:

its also not fair i need to stay awake till 5AM to watch NBA games, but they do happen to be in America and there for use america time tho not only Americans watch it.

Lakers2020

22 minutes ago, Werew said:

Mby after you have some fun in oly, it will make you leave giran harbor for the actual end game content ( or not ).

But everyone I meet in olympiad tries to kill me... How is that fun? :/
Besides I dont have to leave town to acquire end gear content, it comes to harbor eventually.

38 minutes ago, Werew said:

I don't think is good ideea, in the worst case scenario it will mess up a bit the olympiad for only one month

No, it can affect it for many months if ppl have many toons that can benefit from lv.3 epics

will give chance for everysingle player to enjoy for a short period end game content and mby motivate manny of them to join top sides to compete for them

More like we're just giving them fake hopes and many of them might lose motivation once they realize how far they are from those items.

what's the point to have a stun resistance and some other stats to just farm few days better give them perma hats.

Stun success/resist and mental success/resist epics are not a huge boost, you say?
ok I'm fine with cosmetics.

If it's Garvin, boy you'd better run for dear life!

11 hours ago, Sensei said:

You would be correct to think so becuz according to patch notes..

refined zaken.jpg

^ so is this correct or this -->  https://l2wiki.com/classic/Refined_Zaken's_Earring#Permanent    ???

Seven Signs Patchnotes ( even after Antharars ) :

https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/658543/
http://prntscr.com/pba3ej

So what we have is correct.

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

No, it can affect it for many months if ppl have many toons that can benefit from lv.3 epics

More like we're just giving them fake hopes and many of them might lose motivation once they realize how far they are from those items.

Stun success/resist and mental success/resist epics are not a huge boost, you say?
ok I'm fine with cosmetics.

If it's Garvin, boy you'd better run for dear life!

Dont worry, these time limited epics cant be dropped. I think you should be happy

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Dont worry, these time limited epics cant be dropped. I think you should be happy

that's why i'm weirded out by why your plebs are so eager to implement them, fam.

9 minutes ago, Sensei said:

What's next? 30-day +16's?

if it was in patch notes and considering in what state our server is in, why not?

10 hours ago, Spagys said:

Should we have a moment of silence for our fellow summoners?

No... Finally they will be out of game... (i hope for a short amount of time ?) SooN2023...

Edited by Lafi

@San0

Just to be crystal clear:

The 10% xp for PA is only when you ACTIVATE the PA, or its a "passive" thing that you get just by having a PA active?
In other words, everyone will have +10% xp if they have PA at launch or it will only activate when they get their next PA?

Edited by nalissa

@San0 i know boost summoners and summons is good idea but can you fix also range of controling summons?
Mean if i use attack or skill on summon and my loc is more than 450ft (about) distance to my target then summon must back and cancel attack? (because if not - he can follow target entire map from giran to aden)
also time to disapear summon after lost sight of his master can be added?