San0

L2classic.club Zaken Update Patch Notes

2 minutes ago, nalissa said:

@san0

Just to be crystal clear:

The 10% xp for PA is only when you ACTIVATE the PA, or its a "passive" thing that you get just by having a PA active?
In other words, everyone will have +10% xp if they have PA at launch or it will only activate when they get their next PA?

on activation. same way now you get the stuff when you activate it like hat ticket and ww scroll and so on. 

2 minutes ago, Meros said:

@San0 i know boost summoners and summons is good idea but can you fix also range of controling summons?
Mean if i use attack or skill on summon and my loc is more than 450ft (about) distance to my target then summon must back and cancel attack? (because if not - he can follow target entire map from giran to aden)
also time to disapear summon after lost sight of his master can be added?

nothing to fix here as far as im aware.

2 minutes ago, San0 said:

on activation. same way now you get the stuff when you activate it like hat ticket and ww scroll and so on. 

image.png.50410bdbeb564bdc1fca74aee332f9fa.png

motherFFFFFFFFFFFF
I activated 3 PA's yesterday before patch notes ?

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, San0 said:

Warlock / Arcana Lord Summon Feline Queen REMOVED FROM THE GAME

Elemental summoner/Master Summon Seraphim REMOVED FROM THE GAME

Phatom Summoner/Master Summon Nightshade REMOVED FROM THE GAME

Will they come back?

1 hour ago, San0 said:

nothing to fix here as far as im aware.

Please dont tell me you guys fixed this.... I like having an extra  friend t_t.
image.thumb.png.ed99fe21bae0ff855cd4e6db2cb3fd45.png

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Meros said:

@San0 i know boost summoners and summons is good idea but can you fix also range of controling summons?
Mean if i use attack or skill on summon and my loc is more than 450ft (about) distance to my target then summon must back and cancel attack? (because if not - he can follow target entire map from giran to aden)
also time to disapear summon after lost sight of his master can be added?

Use command "Move To"

On 9/25/2019 at 7:28 PM, San0 said:

SERVITORS STATS UPDATE:

- The following Servitors had their P/M attack/defenses increased.

• Boxer the Unicorn
  • Mirage the Unicorn
  • Merrow the Unicorn
  • Feline King
  • Kat the Cat
  • Mew the Cat
  • Kai the Cat
  • Spectral Lord
  • Shadow
  • Silhouette
  • Soulless
  • Corrupted Man
  • Reanimated Man
  • Corrupted Man
  • Mechanic Golem
  • Dark Panther
  • Siege Pets

@San0  What about Magnus the Unicorn?

17 minutes ago, TheOddOne said:

@San0  What about Magnus the Unicorn?

magnus didnt. it was already stronger. this just kinda of balances all the pets.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

MISSION OLD REWARD NEW REWARD

Log In Weekend Normal EXP SP scroll x2 Cat angel energy (30 days) - effect duration 30 minutes
Skilful Fisherman Normal EXP SP scroll x1 normal bait x360

Am I missing something here? The current reward is Daily Coin... And tbh Exp scroll would be better than the baits

2 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Am I missing something here? The current reward is Daily Coin... And tbh Exp scroll would be better than the baits

xp/sp scrolls dont work on fishing. I dont see the problem?

8 hours ago, Humble said:

xp/sp scrolls dont work on fishing. I dont see the problem?

I mean, it says that the old reward for the mission "Log in during weekend" is/was XP/SP scroll, however the current reward actually are Daily Coins. So Im trynna figure if the 'old reward' isn't actually 'new reward' because of some typo.

• Like 1

Are there any updates wich are Club Staff's idea? Of Course, excluding donation rewards. And I wanna know if the staff is gonna follow by rule the uptades or gonna make some changes in future. 

Thx for the answer.

1 minute ago, LiloDemon said:

Are there any updates wich are Club Staff's idea? Of Course, excluding donation rewards. And I wanna know if the staff is gonna follow by rule the uptades or gonna make some changes in future. 

Thx for the answer.

newbie update pack is clubs idea (official has something similar i think, but its not same and not update related), also there are going to be changes in future updates, so i wouldnt count on "strictly following" patch notes

14 minutes ago, LiloDemon said:

Thx for the answer.

Nothing to worry about

good changes are all my ideas, ncsoft just stole them from me, bad ideas is all ncsoft ideas...

we try to follow as much as we think its good from the official updates and throw in some sprinkles of our own or delay some changes that we think are not good for server at that time (example with the pirate and assassins transformations back in 1.5 delays cuz was not good balance for server at that time), tho from what i see on newly official updates, antharas might be the last one we will be following it closely as from there on everything goes a bit more downhill and not all changes are interesting for us or for the vision we have of classic L2.

i will finally have wings to fly!!!!!!!! OLD SCHOOLERS ASSEMBLE!!!

• Like 5

also i want to try to change the update way into a more streamlined blizzard way with smaller content updates periodically leading to a bigger update with 1 new big enemy, then what we have now of content drought for years to get one humongous update all together.

we already learned how to use the SOON as blizzard does so we on the good path to learn more from them xD

16 minutes ago, San0 said:

also i want to try to change the update way into a more streamlined blizzard way with smaller content updates periodically leading to a bigger update with 1 new big enemy, then what we have now of content drought for years to get one humongous update all together.

no sh1t, like many people didnt suggest this 2 years ago :D you saw the effects of hype with small updates (hero weapons, mini priests), adding some small part of update content every 1-2 months is huge thing for community to discover new stuff and stay active through big period of time, hopefully we might see that with antharas update (tho dont **** it up, let zaken patch go for several months before you even think about updating small antharas parts)

2 minutes ago, PaLaZ said:

Can u tell to us what kind of "nice reward" will drop Midnight Nightmare? @San0

midnight nightmare is the only "normal" monster capable of droping cloth pieces, it also drops magic tablets and spoils EWA