San0

L2classic.club Zaken Update Patch Notes

21 hours ago, Warpole said:

@Koll i also don't have the eggs. char name Trashlord.

18 hours ago, PaLaZ said:

SurpriseMDFK @Koll its the name

17 hours ago, Poak said:

I'm also missing those eggs so I guess everyone is missing them.

I want to add that all my 70% EXP/SP scrolls from live server became 40% EXP/SP scrolls on OBT. And Snowflake went from 20% EXP/SP to 3% EXP/12% SP.

The 70%->40% scroll seems to be only a description thing, when you kill mobs you actually get 70% bonus. (I'd like to know which one is the one that will be on live).
The Snowflake change seems to not be description only.

7 hours ago, FryderykChopin said:

Should we collectors be afraid about losing other 'irregular' items? E.g. I'm saving an unopened 'reward chest' from all events, would be pretty sad to lose them... Or e.g. the 6 months anniversary cakes, the patch 2.0 invitation card (the elpies thing) etc... Is the eggs an isolated case or should I make a ticket listing all the 'endangered' items for the scripte to check?

7 hours ago, Werew said:

Same here , don't take our hard woked egs and snowflakes !!!

Hello. Update your client and check now.

55 minutes ago, Koll said:

Hello. Update your client and check now.

Everything appeared now,only snowflake still has different bonuses.

On 9/25/2019 at 1:28 PM, San0 said:

Changes were made to the old starting pack to make it more relevant for new comers:

Rune Box 30% levels 25 - 35
Rune Box 30% Levels 35 - 45 

What are those runes in the new starting pack? I'm evaluating if is worth to start over
Thanks!

10 hours ago, Xavit said:

Rune Box 30% levels 25 - 35
Rune Box 30% Levels 35 - 45 

What are those runes in the new starting pack? I'm evaluating if is worth to start over
Thanks!

- 2 new items were added to this pack, Rune Box 30% levels 25-35 and Rune Box 30% levels 35-45. On opening this boxes players will receive a rune for 30% EXP/SP for 3 days. This boxes can only be open when characters levels is in the levels interval mention on the boxes, box level 25-35 can only be open by characters who are at least 25 and 35 or bellow, and box level 35-45 can only be open by characters who are at least 35 and 45 or bellow.

59 minutes ago, San0 said:

- 2 new items were added to this pack, Rune Box 30% levels 25-35 and Rune Box 30% levels 35-45. On opening this boxes players will receive a rune for 30% EXP/SP for 3 days. This boxes can only be open when characters levels is in the levels interval mention on the boxes, box level 25-35 can only be open by characters who are at least 25 and 35 or bellow, and box level 35-45 can only be open by characters who are at least 35 and 45 or bellow.

Where can i get those boxes ? 

literaly 2 posts before mine that also happens to be the post i was answering, the guy says where to get them... you know it takes longer to make a question and wait for answer then to read couple of posts yeah? xD

those boxes are on starter pack after zaken update hits live.

most likely server will go down at normal restart time.

about coming up its a bit harder to answer cuz we going to have to transfer everything instal everything retest everything so i would expect it to be down for most of the day and we will keep you guys posted about infos on the way. but again, expect it to be down for most of the day. will try to get some specific hours for this and make separate announcement about it.

• Thanks 4

On 10/6/2019 at 1:08 PM, Papasito said:

Where can i get those boxes ? 

On 10/6/2019 at 1:11 PM, San0 said:

literaly 2 posts before mine that also happens to be the post i was answering, the guy says where to get them... you know it takes longer to make a question and wait for answer then to read couple of posts yeah? xD

those boxes are on starter pack after zaken update hits live.

Can't find any info about it, can you please answer where can i get those runes.

Just now, voidd said:

So, I have to make a new account to get them?

Only first char on account getting starting pack. 

1 hour ago, Papasito said:

Newbie Fairy Agathian Bracelet doesnt work. It says unstable terms.

You summoned her?

On 9/25/2019 at 6:28 PM, San0 said:

After the Gone Missing quest is complete, you can teleport for free via NPC Pirate Spirit from the entrance of the isle to the room with the mains NPCs and back.

Although I've finished the quest I don't see any teleport option from the Pirate Spirit NPC

Quick question, I just created a new account a week and a half ago, levelling slowly. I am now lvl 25.
The Moon Knight quest though, OL Mahum Thieves does not appear at all.

Did search about this but did not get any answers about it. Do lead me by the way to the post that announced any changes pertaining to this quest.