shinobisan

Confused about loop macro

Im a bit lost about this macro loop thing

case A)
i have this macro to use stigma on RB:
/useskill stigma
/attack
/wait 25

if i click on this macro with the right mouse button it will become looped and do the same thing over and over, in this case this is baneable as for the new rules on zaken patch?

case B)
so what can i do to not loop, use the 12 lines of the macro
/useskill stigma
/attack
/wait 25
/useskill stigma
/attack
/wait 25
/useskill stigma
/attack
/wait 25
/useskill stigma
/attack
/wait 25

if i click this macro with the left mouse button wont loop and i will have to click it about every 2 minutes looping 4 times, in this case i am safe from punishment?

case C)
right clicking on a macro is what it makes it a looped macro, or am i missing something?

You got it right, you cant use the right click function.
And yes macro B looks like macro A if only gms couldnt look in your macro list.
And if they catch you with these kind of macros I geuss they assume you use them because they will delete the macro list on purpose after patch.
So yes Macro B will be safe/legal even when you get reported

Edited by Humble

3 hours ago, Humble said:

You got it right, you cant use the right click function.
And yes macro B looks like macro A if only gms couldnt look in your macro list.
And if they catch you with these kind of macros I geuss they assume you use them because they will delete the macro list on purpose after patch.
So yes Macro B will be safe/legal even when you get reported

Do you know u can loop macro B? :D 

10 minutes ago, Rip said:

Do you know u can loop macro B? :D 

Yessir, but it wouldnt work optimal, better to alt tab at this point. Cmon bro I shouldnt have to tell you this.

but Rip is right, it is the same macro, you can right click it whenever you want and then claim is not a looped macro, you just used the 12 lines to make it loop 4 times when gm is checking. I dont understand the big difference between macros A and B.

@San0 , can you clear my confusion?

3 hours ago, Koll said:

Hello. Macro won't execute with same delay ( cause first time you pushed it few seconds later or earlier then last time ), so it will be easy to see if you using cycling macro or not. So you can use it.

Koll already answer this in another post, so it will be based on the time you activate the macro.

but is it legal to use all macro lines to loop 4 times like in macro B?

@Kse @San0 @Koll

Thanks.

you guys are making more mess then it should, is very simple, if you dont use the cyclic macro system as in the right click one nothing will happen to you.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Just say them again and again... Outsides of towns... ?

Need to make tons of beast soulshots... before they remove it...

But Kse mentioned that loop macros will be eventually be removed right? Damn it will be pain in the ass to make beast shots ?

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, San0 said:

you guys are making more mess then it should, is very simple, if you dont use the cyclic macro system as in the right click one nothing will happen to you.

Can we use right click for loop follow?

/target char1

/target char1

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, San0 said:

i swear sometimes you guys make this questions just to fuk with me.

no

So this will be the 1st reason to ban many players.

Lets say run out from no farm area with loop follow pp/se/bd to a farm area and kill a mob and that moment a admin check me and shout me like a duck.

For a loop macro who only do is follow the main char:(

But im not worry only for me many maybe take some ban like this coz only follow.

So im start training :)

Edited by MPiRi

8 minutes ago, Humble said:

@MPiRi Why dont you use alt+tab? You dont have any micro?

with alt+tab you cant be so fast change the windows. wen y play with many acc in 1 pc.

With open all windows y play better many char.I have many macros who looks like looping but im not use the right click.

If y see some times i give stigma+hex. can y do that fast with alt+tab?

53 minutes ago, MPiRi said:

with alt+tab you cant be so fast change the windows. wen y play with many acc in 1 pc.

With open all windows y play better many char.I have many macros who looks like looping but im not use the right click.

If y see some times i give stigma+hex. can y do that fast with alt+tab?

Well tbh I dont know, I use my ps4controller but I can do it much faster then you.
Just make sure you uncheck this box in your settings and your good to go.
image.png.090c99cec82bf980502e067e1af16ea2.png

6 minutes ago, Humble said:

Well tbh I dont know, I use my ps4controller but I can do it much faster then you.
Just make sure you uncheck this box in your settings and your good to go.
image.png.090c99cec82bf980502e067e1af16ea2.png

ofc y do.

This is my play stile. Maybe use it some time to see the difference.But remember to have a good pc possessor and many ram. And not try open many windows at that ps4 console coz dint work!

ofc i have this uncheck coz windows have some lag til change. Did y no see that in background of spoiler widow the back windows are run in real time ?

1 hour ago, Humble said:

Sure but moving your mouse out of screen is slower then hitting a button no matter what you tell me.

And what if the mouse cursor is out of game window? I cant press a keyboard key?

You stuck on ps4 controller and forgot what mouse can do? ?

Im starting to think you are the actual person on your profile picture. Here in 2019 ps4 controllers have build in mouse functions and computers alt tab faster then point click.