Mefret

New player arriving, without boxes. Is WC worth to play alone and in party?

Hi all!

I didnt play for years, just wanna play again on classic witgout boxes, just to be part of sieges and clan fights, raids and other fun. Im used to play as WC, i like that char. Is it needed class in a raid parties or should i look for other class?

I'd probably wait for update, it should bring some more newbies for you to play with and perhaps even for some sort of semi-CP. With RB parties it's a hit or miss, because many times the low lvl ppl are smurfs who bring their 70++ buffers, so WC isn't exactly always needed.

Later on you might find yourself a spot in single-target parties as well, but it's not exactly a guaranteed spot either since obviously a lot of people will box their buffer... On the other hand you shouldn't have an issue doing some farm solo because Othel runes exists (up to +375 crit rate on any weapon) so with your native focus/DW buffs you should get some job done, but I'm honestly not 100% about playing solo buffer without any friends. In other words: if you really want to play WC you can make it work, but it won't be as easy as with other chars.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yep, you are right about solo buffer is not that easy, but as soon as i find a decent active clan for myself its gonna be easier to be in a party as a team member. Still thinking about a tank or dps like tyrant.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mefret said:

Hi all!

I didnt play for years, just wanna play again on classic witgout boxes, just to be part of sieges and clan fights, raids and other fun. Im used to play as WC, i like that char. Is it needed class in a raid parties or should i look for other class?

Check this guy channel for WC gameplay, in my opinion its one of best support classes to have fun right now on classic

Edited by Rizos
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Check this guy channel for WC gameplay, in my opinion its one of best support classes to have fun right now on classic

nice, linking literally worst possible video to show WC gameplay, well played :D

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

nice, linking literally worst possible video to show WC gameplay, well played :D

2 hours ago, Rizos said:

9 hours ago, Jaimeconia said:

people who ski are very intrinsically motivated. I dont think prizes would have any affect on who registers. Racers race cause they want to race.

Necroposting lvl 104