Ideas in 5 minutes

IDEA for a new server

• Given the great success of the server and the good reputation that it has, many people are looking for a classic where they have the same possibilities as everyone starting from 0, where it is not p2w, it would not be wrong to open a votation for a parallel server where they will start 0 and in the future join the main server.

Edited by Ideas in 5 minutes

you could have found the answer to that idea faster then the idea it self if its a idea it took you 5 minutes to have xD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ideas in 5 minutes said:
  • Given the great success of the server and the good reputation that it has, many people are looking for a classic where they have the same possibilities as everyone starting from 0, where it is not p2w, it would not be wrong to open a votation for a parallel server where they will start 0 and in the future join the main server.

If you are trying to make the post sound serious(were you?) at least don't use comic sans my dude, this reads like a doge meme

3 hours ago, Ideas in 5 minutes said:

this is private server, to keep server alive and those 5 proxy, it already cost a deal of fortune, the only possibility where they will open a new one is when our population drop to like 100-200 online, maybe less, then they will have no choice to make a new begining. Otherwise, its just no way, gl

1 hour ago, qloc01 said:

this is private server, to keep server alive and those 5 proxy, it already cost a deal of fortune, the only possibility where they will open a new one is when our population drop to like 100-200 online, maybe less, then they will have no choice to make a new begining. Otherwise, its just no way, gl

6 hours ago, RoolBack said:

Why start on this new server to join on this one in future? Isn't better join this one now? ? ??

Based on my experience and the number of people I know, nobody wants to start a server with several years against people FULL ITEMS, a new server with high rates would generate more income and would bring new people ...

lazy peoples like u piss me off

if ur unable to compete here , then u wouldnt be able to compete on new server either. lets face it . u suck . dont know how to farm . dont have time to farm . etc...

i refuse to share know how ,but just numbers.

theres action that generates around 800k a day

next one that can net u around 10kk a day . 300kk a month

then theres next thing that can do to earn u around 200kk a monthly. depends on how much u try . its endless stream of money.

and we are already at half bilion monthly. u can become not only competetive ,but TOP in around year . after this year u will have 10x times better gear then what peoples on new server could ever dream of

Edited by TrekPazt
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TrekPazt said:

lazy peoples like u piss me off

if ur unable to compete here , then u wouldnt be able to compete on new server either. lets face it . u suck . dont know how to farm . dont have time to farm . etc...

i refuse to share know how ,but just numbers.

theres action that generates around 800k a day

next one that can net u around 10kk a day . 300kk a month

then theres next thing that can do to earn u around 200kk a monthly. depends on how much u try . its endless stream of money.

and we are already at half bilion monthly. u can become not only competetive ,but TOP in around year . after this year u will have 10x times better gear then what peoples on new server could ever dream of

"if ur unable to compete here , then u wouldnt be able to compete on new server either. lets face it . u suck . dont know how to farm . dont have time to farm . etc..."

Ur Wrong... Maybe the people that play here for all this years cant compete on a new one without stacked items :P And without all the RMT they done :P 

He just gave an idea. Respect it.

• Like 1

top right corner

1.png

you will find all answers you need regarding this idea.

but just for one more time and cuz i am a rly good guy....

there will be no new classic server anytime soon or even considered for now, players may choose to join on this one and enjoy the ride wtv it takes them or if they want fresh server hoping everyday they can google for any other l2 server and join there and when it will close in 2 months repeat the process, and when that other one close repeat the process, and when that one close maybe they will realise server being open for 4 years means they dont need to find another server in 2 months and loose all their progress all the time. but this is just my opinion.

i would say they can also join the ncwest servers since its beloved official and its free but i cant make myself do it since its neither good or really free xD 

i bet all those who left for NCwest servers are atm very happy with their investments xD

• Like 3

I started 1 year ago and im doing the same of my ally does (ofc no same lvl and not same skills and equipment)

Just work hard & play hard

Enjoy ?

Edited by PaLaZ

19 hours ago, Ideas in 5 minutes said:

It's not necessarily a bad idea, it actually works pretty well on servers like Asterios, but it's mainly because those servers are usually Gracia++ where you reach 'ultimate endgame' fairly quickly and after that there's virtually nothing to do. Classic is a bit different because there's virtually no such thing as reaching a point of no progress, so you don't really have the need to recycle the game for those people. Also on servers like Asterios you know you always have enough people for both projects with no server lacking people - this server is decently populated, but if you were to cut this population in half, both servers would be lacking people which would very easily turn into a vicious cycle of people leaving because there're no people to play with. And finally, the admins refuse to hire external coders which means they're having enough work keeping up this one server (a lot of people left this server because Zaken patch took over 1 year longer than the server needed).

But anyway you should check in next week when Zaken patch gets implemented - it should bring a lot of other newbies for you to play with to help you catch up with us old folks :) 

On 10/5/2019 at 3:06 PM, PaLaZ said:

I started 1 year ago and im doing the same of my ally does (ofc no same lvl and not same skills and equipment)

Just work hard & play hard

Enjoy ?

By working hard u mean rmt and get perma banned right?