Kse

Event: Five steps to WIN!

Havent received any info (if am i paticipated in the event or not?) thrue skype, since ~ morning. And yes YULLS1, good question.

Havent received any info (if am i paticipated in the event or not?) thrue skype, since ~ morning. And yes YULLS1, good question.

:ph34r:

Important info!

Our facebook page was deleted (thanks to NCsoft 9_9) But no worries! Everyone who participated before are still on the run for prizes!

And the ones willing to participate, will be able to do it tomorrow. New Facebook page incoming!

Important info!

Our facebook page was deleted

New Facebook page incoming!

Facebook page doesn't work. Yesterday I pressed "Like", today your page is gone...or maybe I do smth wrong?

Santiims dude, just print screen and drop it to skype , as a proof

I can't. facebook even deleted that I pressed "Like". It doesn't shows up in activities any more :) 

Anyway, I didn't shared it, so lets wait till tomorrow :)

New Facebook page have been created! The link is updated in the 1st post.

You can participate on the Event now!

• Like 1

ok did everything again lol. Half my facebook contacts don't have a clue what lineage is lol.

Do we need to link forum and facebook to the events skype again?

ok did everything again lol. Half my facebook contacts don't have a clue what lineage is lol.

Do we need to link forum and facebook to the events skype again?

​As it says in requirements: Send to Event manager ur nick on the forum and link to your fb page (make sure you have open profile or /classickse in friends to check your participation status)

Dear friends!

Please don't forget to complete ALL steps of the contest! Otherwise you won't compete for the prize.

From what we have now - elijot added Event manager, but never sent any info, yuuls1 missing info, Defiant no info.

+ Some of participants has their Facebook profiles closed. Make sure they are open or you have me (https://www.facebook.com/classickse) in friend list so i could check you completing all the steps.

Please check it out and send everything what's missing to not lose your chances to win.

Best regards.

​Dear admin, i snet information on skype twice... 

Dear friends!

Please don't forget to complete ALL steps of the contest! Otherwise you won't compete for the prize.

From what we have now - elijot added Event manager, but never sent any info, yuuls1 missing info, Defiant no info.

+ Some of participants has their Facebook profiles closed. Make sure they are open or you have me (https://www.facebook.com/classickse) in friend list so i could check you completing all the steps.

Please check it out and send everything what's missing to not lose your chances to win.

Best regards.

​Dear admin, i snet information on skype twice... 

You are participated. We see your request.