SpellG

Drop/Spoil list of Zaken Patch

whats wrong with l2wiki anyway if you care about the items only and not chances? its like 95% correct except for items who were added to game in future patches.

1 hour ago, Koll said:

We are not planing to share server files especially files that are so important ( as npcdata that guy asking ).

Well I'm sorry for being so pertinacious but surely there's no way to isolate the data from anything sensitive? It would be greatly helpful

1 hour ago, San0 said:

whats wrong with l2wiki anyway if you care about the items only and not chances? its like 95% correct except for items who were added to game in future patches.

I mean it's usually that 5% that people care about that's wrong, like spellbooks for example... Anyway it's more about principle, whenever you trynna drop something with really low chance you always have to deal with the fact that instead of having a bad luck, the wiki data might've just been updated in one of the past 5 patches or so.

´dear lord... what part of is not possible except going mob by mob is so hard to understand? i honestly not getting it...

3 times the answer was given already..

if it would be easy or safe it would have been done already like we had back in 1.3.

9 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

Well I'm sorry for being so pertinacious but surely there's no way to isolate the data from anything sensitive? It would be greatly helpful

I mean it's usually that 5% that people care about that's wrong, like spellbooks for example... Anyway it's more about principle, whenever you trynna drop something with really low chance you always have to deal with the fact that instead of having a bad luck, the wiki data might've just been updated in one of the past 5 patches or so.

Whole NPCdata contains only 2 types of information, mobs stats and drop groups. L2wiki doesn't contain this groups, it's just giving you list of dropping items. Based on chance of group drop and chance of item in this group drop - item will have certaint chance to drop. Like if in group you have 3 items, each with 33% chance to drop and group drop is 10%, then each item, based on l2wiki, will have 3.3% chance to drop. 
Both types of information, mobs stat and drop groups, are important and we can't share it.