Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

DDos Adventures

6 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

@user12345 semen is being toxic towards you.

what is the difference between playing summoner cp and actually playing summoner cp? I don't understand memes in english.

1 minute ago, user12345 said:

what is the difference between playing summoner cp and actually playing summoner cp? I don't understand memes in english.

Its not english, its Semenglish, differentl language, noone understands.

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

Since friday, 19:00-22:00 daily.

biz had excact same problem last year. if u find this ip  pls pm it to me if he is in my ally i will dismiss this retard.

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

biz had excact same problem last year. if u find this ip  pls pm it to me if he is in my ally i will dismiss this retard.

i bet its @SemenArsonist, sounds like something he would do.

Rule nr.1 of Deviate: 'It's always semen'.

• Haha 2

damn, must be annoying to get that daily, in past they used to ddos our ts only during olympiad

but now rlly, whats wrong with mage dmg, no matter how much m def and dmg reduction i stack on myself, they freaking 3 shot me anyway :<

nerf nukes sano plx

Edited by MoDoy

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

damn, must be annoying to get that daily, in past they used to ddos our ts only during olympiad

but now rlly, whats wrong with mage dmg, no matter how much m def and dmg reduction i stack on myself, they freaking 3 shot me anyway :<

nerf nukes sano plx

Feoh’s Rune M. Critical Rate           +15%

Welcome back to the mages era. 

1 minute ago, Reddish said:

Feoh’s Rune M. Critical Rate           +15%

Welcome back to the mages era. 

thats crit rate from base m crit, i am more worried about crit dmg :< but i understand hero mages must hit strong, its just unbelievable how much they hit considering its 900 range and cast speed is huhaho :d 

Well, it was never been easy to play melee vs mages,I bet u saw rocketteam movies, how they do insane aoe dmg just burning out entire ally with 1 cp. 
Mages are the gamewinning class, we are just melee meatshield and frag counter when it comes to mpvp

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

thats crit rate from base m crit, i am more worried about crit dmg :< but i understand hero mages must hit strong, its just unbelievable how much they hit considering its 900 range and cast speed is huhaho :d 

this bastard is using baium 3 out of town, can you believe that?