JzOo

When they keep comming...

1 hour ago, Jerna said:

Lol. Why there is a fcking ugly orc with my char’s name running around here

From EE to Orc. Someone hated your char.

man i dunno whats about zebra head but that "HELL YEAH HOOOOO" it always pumps me so much LOL

defnetly a song for me to not listen while driving in highway with kid on back sit.

personal question for the bd at around 7.20

so, you just committed to the fight to the point of ressing your bishop with a normal ress, now your bishop is up can ress rest of your party and heal for a bit GJ.

question is. if you commited to this point where you stood there as a siting duck ressing your bishop with normal ress scroll  without using UD against a dagger group and all of this why you bsoe after? (unless there was a party leader command to GTFO)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

@MoDoy get rekt kiddo hahaha

this topic should be rated NC-17 after that rape comment from san0 :( 

i just wonder if they thought we were kidding with the phrase "wait for update" when they were taunting us like month ago or they trully believed in things they were saying :o 

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

i just wonder if they thought we were kidding with the phrase "wait for update" when they were taunting us like month ago or they trully believed in things they were saying :o 

why you teasing ppl re? :D do u see ppl teasing us on their mass pvp videos?

4 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

why you teasing ppl re? :D do u see ppl teasing us on their mass pvp videos?

its not teasing, its genuine curiosity question what they thought about

1 hour ago, Yomana said:

@MoDoy @iAxZp From What i understand , "Welcome to Zaken" works both ways ;)

imo every1 should be more humble cuz with attitude some ppl have from both sides they will be surpised

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iAxZp said:

imo every1 should be more humble cuz with attitude some ppl have from both sides they will be surpised

i would be happy if they surprised me (to be fair, in those pvps i was quite surprised already, expected more of a fight to be fair but maybe they will learn in future)

59 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

You set up for backfire. 

every pvp regardless the amount of ppl is a huge string of information transmiting live to every pvp participant head and his brain has to take real time choises according to his mental condition and experience.the more calm u are and the more experienced the better choises ur brain does on autopilot. stop talking about theoriticly winning on other patches or winning on other setups its hillarious. 

3 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

every pvp regardless the amount of ppl is a huge string of information transmiting live to every pvp participant head and his brain has to take real time choises according to his mental condition and experience.the more calm u are and the more experienced the better choises ur brain does on autopilot. stop talking about theoriticly winning on other patches or winning on other setups its hillarious. 

I actually googled the quote to see if it's taken from somewhere, because the level of vocabulary sounded to high for the average greek gypsy. Turns out it was original. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

every pvp regardless the amount of ppl is a huge string of information transmiting live to every pvp participant head and his brain has to take real time choises according to his mental condition and experience.the more calm u are and the more experienced the better choises ur brain does on autopilot. stop talking about theoriticly winning on other patches or winning on other setups its hillarious

its called theory crafting, google the term and start studying, because predicting some scenarios is not "hilarious" but has background behind it

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

its called theory crafting, google the term and start studying, because predicting some scenarios is not "hilarious" but has background behind it

you are not predicting scenarios when u commend a posteriori a video and say if i had this i could do this. u predict when u study ur video and next fight u expect things happened as a possible scenario and u prepare urself to counter them

Just now, MoDoy said:

Τhe funny part is that nothing changed for either parties, yet you think you won these pvps because of Zaken patch. No, you won because we had a deadweight destro that we brought to leech and our 2nd tank is low lvl. 

You were and still are ahead in gear. We were only winnning on 2.0 because we had superior set up. It will be the same as soon as we're ready on Zaken also. 

Just now, Fortuna said:

Τhe funny part is that nothing changed for either parties, yet you think you won these pvps because of Zaken patch. No, you won because we had a deadweight destro that we brought to leech and our 2nd tank is low lvl. 

You were and still are ahead in gear. We were only winnning on 2.0 because we had superior set up. It will be the same as soon as we're ready on Zaken also. 

nice to see that you cannot even realize what everything changed in zaken patch, with that attitude i can just tell you good luck ^_^ 

5 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

winning on 2.0 yea right

https://l2classic.club/forum/topic/21720-just-let-us-farm-for-freaking-sake/

or you mean kiling by 2 pt? ?