Sign in to follow this  
Pendragon

04:00am 9vs36

lol wtf .. one of the most funny l2classic.club clips! nice

Edited by Anytime

xD i dont think i need to analyze this one xD

just funny to see the bishop almost running out of mp before he runs out of CP fighting against so many people.

PS: i hate all of you who make pvp videos!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

i felt bad because i did many mistakes and did not play that well in general, then again, it was 4am after long ass day. I was thinking to myself maybe modoy was right about mages being broken since i played dogshit and still won pvp.

Edited by Pendragon

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

i felt bad because i did many mistakes and did not play that well in general, then again, it was 4am after long ass day. I was thinking to myself maybe modoy was right about mages being broken since i played dogshit and still won pvp.

you dont need to try when they realise you are there after 1st 10 ppl died.... nice job big impact even with 1 cp

26 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

mages+hero and ur enemies cant do anything. even if u play bad or well , thats it :D

for the record, I got 18 tagged kills while sjeks got 14(yes I counted). So after doing some maths, I reached the conclusion that malakafaka > sjeks. I can't analyze the formula I used to calculate this as it's very advanced MIT stuff. You have to take my word for this. 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

for the record, I got 18 tagged kills while sjeks got 14(yes I counted). So after doing some maths, I reached the conclusion that malakafaka > sjeks. I can't analyze the formula I used to calculate this as it's very advanced MIT stuff. You have to take my word for this. 

i believe it's only cuz u last hitted the kills

23 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

noob kser, afk. 

9 hours ago, San0 said:

xD i dont think i need to analyze this one xD

just funny to see the bishop almost running out of mp before he runs out of CP fighting against so many people.

PS: i hate all of you who make pvp videos!

From when u comment pvp videos so much ? :D

Not so many dorfs even. 

13 hours ago, Pendragon said:

Sano an 'expert', plays dwarfs OmegaLUL

i NEVER played a dwarf class as main class xD 

7 hours ago, San0 said:

i NEVER played a dwarf class as main class xD 

once i did... plaing spoiler at H5 was hella fun