Dedinha

what would u do

supose u are an orc shaman 25 doing the moonlight set quest,

which weapon would u chose as reward ? 

bow for rbs ?

dualsword for meele dps ?

mage weapon for drain skill ?

mace + shield for stun ?

and the set im thinking light right ? 20% mp recover from passive !

:*

2 minutes ago, Werew said:

to solo lvl fists are best dps till 40

till now ive been exping like poison - run - 1 hit and its working pretty well, doesnt it make the fists useless ?

1 hour ago, Dedinha said:

till now ive been exping like poison - run - 1 hit and its working pretty well, doesnt it make the fists useless ?

draining is a solid NOP. i would sugged duals/fists. and robe set from moon quest

9 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

draining is a solid NOP. i would sugged duals/fists. and robe set from moon quest

eeeehhhhrrrr

even the light set passive saying + 90% casting / +25% atk sped / +20% mp recove ?

robe says +29 pdef xD

ps what NOP means :p

Edited by Dedinha

1 hour ago, Dedinha said:

eeeehhhhrrrr

even the light set passive saying + 90% casting / +25% atk sped / +20% mp recove ?

robe says +29 pdef xD

i doupt u ll keep this set more than 15 levels aka 5 rbs :D or 2 days soloing casualy. w/e makes u fell more happy look at it :, it doesnt rly changing anything :)

2 hours ago, iAxZp said:

i doupt u ll keep this set more than 15 levels aka 5 rbs :D or 2 days soloing casualy. w/e makes u fell more happy look at it :, it doesnt rly changing anything :)

eeehhhhhrrrr

:P

3 hours ago, Werew said:

to solo lvl fists are best dps till 40

This is a wacryer thread not a tyrant thread. GTFO with your retarded suggestions.

OP: if you like to farm solo and you are going for the DOT+lasthit style you might as well take light armor and any blunt you can get your hands on.
Or dagger, but duals and fists nope. I would advise Cursed maingauce so you can double bleed the target and hit it to death in the end with 1 ssd.

If you are going to raid you dont need a bow you wont matter anyway. I just hope people will be needing your buffs, else your pointless in any raidpt.

Edited by Humble
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Humble said:

I would advise Cursed maingauce so you can double bleed the target and hit it to death in the end with 1 ssd.

:O ❤️

Edited by Dedinha

4 hours ago, Dedinha said:

eeeehhhhrrrr

robe says +29 pdef xD

ps what NOP means :p

I believe robe gives you + 100% casting / +25% atk speed / +20% mp recovery by default because of your lv0 skills:

Skill

Magician's Movement Lv.1
Increases Atk. Spd. when equipped with a robe jacket and robe pants.

Skill

Mana Recovery Lv.1
Increases MP Recovery Bonus when equipped with a robe jacket and robe pants.

Skill

Spellcraft Lv.1
Increases Casting Spd. when equipped with a robe jacket and robe pants.

You can buy some basic light and robe pants/top to check for yourself but I'm 90% sure it works like this. As for the weapon, I'd probably go for bow tbh. There's still quite a lack of people on low levels so most raid leaders will take anyone with a bow. Bow > CM > blunt > anything else

Edited by FryderykChopin

8 minutes ago, FryderykChopin said:

I believe robe gives you + 100% casting / +25% atk speed / +20% mp recovery by default because of your lv0 skills:

Skill

Magician's Movement Lv.1
Increases Atk. Spd. when equipped with a robe jacket and robe pants.

Skill

Mana Recovery Lv.1
Increases MP Recovery Bonus when equipped with a robe jacket and robe pants.

Skill

Spellcraft Lv.1
Increases Casting Spd. when equipped with a robe jacket and robe pants.

You can buy some basic light and robe pants/top to check for yourself but I'm 90% sure it works like this. As for the weapon, I'd probably go for bow tbh. There's still quite a lack of people on low levels so most raid leaders will take anyone with a bow.

oh f., thats true hmmm

3 hours ago, Humble said:

This is a wacryer thread not a tyrant thread. GTFO with your retarded suggestions.

OP: if you like to farm solo and you are going for the DOT+lasthit style you might as well take light armor and any blunt you can get your hands on.
Or dagger, but duals and fists nope. I would advise Cursed maingauce so you can double bleed the target and hit it to death in the end with 1 ssd.

If you are going to raid you dont need a bow you wont matter anyway. I just hope people will be needing your buffs, else your pointless in any raidpt.

Actually your sugestion is totally retarded, first of all he ask about newbie weapon reward and  for cursed maingauche to actually be effective  you need at least othel 6 on it otherwhise he will kill that mob before he'll land any bleed.  Till lvl 40 weapon mastery is way to low to matter so fist will have better dps over any other weapon but I guess a dwarf who never left gh wouldn't know 

13 hours ago, Werew said:

Till lvl 40 weapon mastery is way to low to matter so fist will have better dps over any other weapon but I guess a dwarf who never left gh wouldn't know 

You do realize Im the only one that did over 100 class change quest on this server right? So yes I know how to lvl from 0 to 40.

And  you did all of them starting with 0 adena and newbie weapon yea ?

I bet you did it with some oe D weapon with rune on it and top d grade set and now you think you can give advices to someone who start from 0.

You are perfect example of someone who can do 100 times one thing and still learn nothing

On 10/14/2019 at 10:58 AM, Humble said:

You do realize Im the only one that did over 100 class change quest on this server right? So yes I know how to lvl from 0 to 40.

and he did cuz he is...... THE REAL TRUSTEDSHOPXXXX!!!!!!!!!   

Call da club police!!!!

• Haha 1