Sign in to follow this  
telikas

how to catch summoner high lvl with mouth on?

it should be implemented about summoners this shit : if you are on mounth (high lvl ) you cant use your own summon also need change summon control radius ..... cause it's impossible catch pk summoner who is on mounth and his summon attaking you....

This is SO TRUE! GM pls take care! Also how its possible the stupid horse to hit 2k+ with range skill on dagger 78 full buff and BO?! Not fair IMHO ...

Use speed potions...

1 minute ago, Dids said:

This is SO TRUE! GM pls take care! Also how its possible the stupid horse to hit 2k+ with range skill on dagger 78 full buff and BO?! Not fair IMHO ...

Mcrit, maybe... They are more often thx spirit sharing...

16 minutes ago, Dids said:

you deserve that for choosing to play dagger honestly

• Haha 1

U are dagger. Go kill it, find a way already. It's a perfect class where u can be flexible like nobody else in this game.
tip: while on mount TP isnt working, so he is basicly an easy frag. 

Edited by Reddish
  • Like 2

saying eay frag ... but how to catch that motherfucker when summoner is on mouth and have about 300 speed when your's is 200? . summon attack's you and hit you like a truck 1-2k each

1 hour ago, telikas said:

saying eay frag ... but how to catch that motherfucker when summoner is on mouth and have about 300 speed when your's is 200? . summon attack's you and hit you like a truck 1-2k each

To do list:
find buffers
find sws
get better jewelry
get better armor (if u just keep runnig summon never hit u with autoattack)
buy superspeed potions

hmm, what else... i'll editing this for u
GL

15 hours ago, telikas said:

1st, u have to be lvl 78. U write that u are.
2nd at least WC buff (CoV need to have dmg), but better pp/wc/ee mixed and perfect with DS, but not vital.
3rd u have to use geodata to force ES come closer and when u feel the time has come time, use SuperSpeed and get the distance lowered 2 step(ShadowStep) him, if u are 78 with high chance u will stun for 1 sec, which is practically enough to beat the sh1t outta that unicorn till he dies. If stun fails u go hide, wait SuperSpeed and hide CD and do it again from the start. Nothing complicated. And remember, as a dagger when u die, it's only ur fail, not the opponent skillfulness.

On 10/19/2019 at 10:34 AM, Reddish said:

U are dagger. Go kill it, find a way already. It's a perfect class where u can be flexible like nobody else in this game.
tip: while on mount TP isnt working, so he is basicly an easy frag. 

We were exping in gc and i was playing on se while my wc was on box mode. You came there with hide to try do some of ur dagger tacticos. You end up with missing all 5 blows making 0 dmg and bsoe or you even die. Dunno what can you teach beside that

It was my fail, after missing 2 stabs i should already got hidden, but i didnt and died. This is what happens when dagger overestimates his powers. Its not u or ur pt who won, its me who did bad bad moves after start and paid for it.

Sign in to follow this