Sign in to follow this  
Sensei

Patch Impressions after 10 days

CONS

- Looting rights thingy allows any command channel with 1 lvl chars to trigger Raid bosses.
- Sick xp for 77-78 chars at lv.70 Raid bosses.
- Even sicker xp in GC, took one char about 7 hours of clean exp to make 76-77 in quatro party with 45% scrolls.
- Why did we even bother complain about Cloth Piece as event reward back then? Now it's even worse with Midnight Nightmare dropping them like candies.
- Hekaton Prime resets after every server restart, even more chances for Cloth Pieces! (according to wiki chances for Tablets are less than Cloth Piece, but it seems its the opposite, or maybe it's just another patch with different rates)
- Enchant rates. Enchanting A grades from +5 to +6 is like enchanting a B grade equivalent from +4 to +5. Rng? Doubt. It was ez af on beta server and nothing has changed on live server. I have only noticed this on armor parts so far, not weapons and jewels.
- Enchant it! The daily reward that gives birth to practically endless C-B-A enchants for huge profit, as long as you can keep logging chars. Christ...
- Parts like Sword of Miracles Edge drop, but there is no way to obtain recipes in this patch. Logic.
- Free Epics lv.3 from daily rewards can be used in oly, top balance there.
- Zaken raid still not ready.
- A couple of minor bugs like perma Hide.
- If you're gonna need server restarts do them early, before the in-game day change, or Clan Unity tears.
- Overall it seems that progress becomes a lot easier and I fear that motivation and hype will die out soon if there are not goals difficult to reach.

PROS

- WASD movement is smooth af finally.
- Seeing new faces in the server.
- Loop macro parties that farmed 24/7 on 2.0, shockingly disappeared!
- Silent Valley Bosses spawning at set time was great idea to generate pvp.
- High/Mid Life Stones are -thankfully- hard to drop, so it might take a while before we see omegalul skills on our lightsabers.
- Hero skills sharing cooldown actually makes people think before yolo clicking.

I'm fully aware that some of the things mentioned are client-related. But here we have savage admins who can fk the rules for the benefit of the server, as I remember.
Feel free to add CONS and PROS I missed.
Thanks.

Edited by Sensei

perma hide is not a thing for quite some days already, enchanting A grades is just RNG myth

pros:
- people finally able to play with 3rd class skills (which balanced oly a bit in a way i would say)
- addition of 55-70 bosses, now its actually quite easy to catch up to high lvls even if you are new commer, you just join random CC killing them and enjoy leveling

cons:

- drake boots not being sold on market as predicted eventho there were like 8 bosses who drops them added :d

tho as you said, unlike on last patch when obtaining 3rd class skills was hard and valuable, so people had reason to play, i dont see what could keep people going after they reach 80 lvl on their parties (which on somehow decent parties wont take that long). for example right now i log to level up, fine, sometimes we have pvp during that, but the moment my whole pt reaches 80 lvl, i cannot imagine what i will do in game (go GC? what for, fight for 75 lvl bosses? what will i get from them?)

so in the end, if there is no motivation to farm something, there wont be situation where pvp occurs and thus some might have even less motivation to play, but we will see,admins hopefully have something in mind

Edited by MoDoy

20 minutes ago, Sensei said:

CONS

- Why did we even bother complain about Cloth Piece as event reward back then? Now it's even worse with Midnight Nightmare dropping them like candies.(Very serious issue, cloth prices have crumbled already)
- Enchant it! The daily reward that gives birth to practically endless C-B-A enchants for huge profit, as long as you can keep logging chars. Christ... (this has been fixed, only level 40+ chars can take this daily reward now.)
- Parts like Sword of Miracles Edge drop, but there is no way to obtain recipes in this patch. Logic.(retarded ncsoft logic, didn't expect more from koreans)
- Free Epics lv.3 from daily rewards can be used in oly, top balance there.(I warned you guys about this shit, it's stupid as fuck. Either way, too late to do anything about it now.)
- A couple of minor bugs like perma Hide.(should be fixed)
- Overall it seems that progress becomes a lot easier and I fear that motivation and hype will die out soon if there are not goals difficult to reach.(true, especially since there is no point in reaching 81/82/83/84/85 yet and some people in the server had already reached 80 even before zaken patch)

PROS

- Seeing new faces in the server.(I may be wrong but I notice new people but no new CPs. I guess I should give it time)
- Silent Valley Bosses spawning at set time was great idea to generate pvp.(Surely it's very beneficial to us on EU prime but I kind of feel sorry for other primes. Still the pvp was fun while it lasted, now it has become pve fiesta again)
- High/Mid Life Stones are -thankfully- hard to drop, so it might take a while before we see omegalul skills on our lightsabers(High grade yes, but mid grade are dropping like crazy on DI, you can see a lot of chinese shops on GH selling tens of them)
- Hero skills sharing cooldown actually makes people think before yolo clicking.(true)

Commented on some issues. One more thing I would like to add to the CON pile is that zaken spawning every 2 days makes me wanna blow my brains off and it hasn't even started yet. Honestly what is the thought process behind that? We'll get burnt out with this shit in no time. 

33 minutes ago, SemenArsonist said:

Commented on some issues. One more thing I would like to add to the CON pile is that zaken spawning every 2 days makes me wanna blow my brains off and it hasn't even started yet. Honestly what is the thought process behind that? We'll get burnt out with this shit in no time. 

First you need to kill it. 

@Sensei @SemenArsonist stop QQing with every change . This Monopoly joke is old already. Ppl will catch up and when they do we will have this nice game activity how it was........ Ah PVP. Let ppl catch up and take advantage of these benefits cuz otherwise u ll quit cuz no competition.stop being afraid about these changes after all if u are all so strong as u say to urself when u look on mirrors u have nothing to afraid of.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sensei said:

CONS

- Looting rights thingy allows any command channel with 1 lvl chars to trigger Raid bosses. - agreed, should be dealt with
- Sick xp for 77-78 chars at lv.70 Raid bosses. - not necessarily a bad thing, at least newbies can catch up faster
- Even sicker xp in GC, took one char about 7 hours of clean exp to make 76-77 in quatro party with 45% scrolls. - same as above
- Why did we even bother complain about Cloth Piece as event reward back then? Now it's even worse with Midnight Nightmare dropping them like candies. - dunno, wouldn't necessarily see it as a bad thing, at least newbies can get basic A sets easier, but they're not going to get them +6++ anytime soon so the gap is still there
- Hekaton Prime resets after every server restart, even more chances for Cloth Pieces! (according to wiki chances for Tablets are less than Cloth Piece, but it seems its the opposite, or maybe it's just another patch with different rates) - saem
- Enchant rates. Enchanting A grades from +5 to +6 is like enchanting a B grade equivalent from +4 to +5. Rng? Doubt. It was ez af on beta server and nothing has changed on live server. I have only noticed this on armor parts so far, not weapons and jewels. - dunno haven't been enchanting much
- Enchant it! The daily reward that gives birth to practically endless C-B-A enchants for huge profit, as long as you can keep logging chars. Christ... - yeah that's actually a major issue, people can just make XY gajilion chars for free enchants.
- Parts like Sword of Miracles Edge drop, but there is no way to obtain recipes in this patch. Logic. - agreed it's stupid
- Free Epics lv.3 from daily rewards can be used in oly, top balance there. - since they're limited, it's something that will solve itself eventually. Also 95+% of people who end up heroes have a decent RB jwl set anyways
- Zaken raid still not ready. - meh
- A couple of minor bugs like perma Hide. - isn't fixed yet? San0 pls
- If you're gonna need server restarts do them early, before the in-game day change, or Clan Unity tears. - ++
- Overall it seems that progress becomes a lot easier and I fear that motivation and hype will die out soon if there are not goals difficult to reach. - dunno, from what I understood is that even though we're on Zaken patch, we're actually on some kind of Antharas "system" which means, admins' words not mine, that Anthy patch should take much less time than Zaken.

Biggest PRO for me anyway is checking party matching around 21:00 and feeling like it's 2015 again (minus the levels ofc)partymatchingg.png.d814c0f43e5991085f8b8c0e23af12e0.png:

• Like 1

5 cents from my side:

Cons:
- There are only 2 worth spots in whole game : GC and DI, other spots have much lower exp
- What da fuk is purpose of GC, hekaton, and batur? 

GC:
- Batur drop ls, its party zone farm mob, 2-3 spawn in whole gc 
every 10-15 min, chance to drop mid ls = 0.5%
-Hekaton, party farm mob, chance for cloth piece 1%, resp 3h
- Mobs in general - party farm zone, exp 50-100kk/buff

Devil isle:
- pearl horror, solo farm mob, around 10 spawn in whole DI?
every 1-2 min, chance to drop mid ls 1%
- midnight nightmare, solo farm mob, around 10 spawn in whole DI?
Resp every 1-2 min? chance for cloth piece 2%
- Mobs in general - solo farm 100-150kk/buff, trio farm 50-100kk/buff,
mobs easy like hell, hit for 100, cant die there if ur not noob

Now Whats the point of GC? 

unknown.png

I have feeling DI is bugged HARD with mobs stats and resp time/resp zone, otherweise there is no explaination

53 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

Ah PVP. Let ppl catch up and take advantage of these benefits cuz otherwise u ll quit cuz no competition.

Ahhh the good old catch up excuse... you gonna catch up to who? My whole four 80 chars i have? First it was ‘lets wait da 80 nerf and skills’ now this... 

1 hour ago, Pendragon said:

Ahhh the good old catch up excuse... you gonna catch up to who? My whole four 80 chars i have? First it was ‘lets wait da 80 nerf and skills’ now this... 

Since when facts are an excuse? ppl need only few things to be competitive. ur 80 lvl chars mean nothing as long as they have to move with ur poor leading skillz. and trust me if all these brs/hdm/fear ppl had at least puri song u would be in ur corner crying atm, for now enjoy monopoly and pray chinese going to help u "freefarm" zakens and baiums cuz when they stop i ll be in corner.

1 hour ago, Rizos said:

Now Whats the point of GC? 

unknown.png

I have feeling DI is bugged HARD with mobs stats and resp time/resp zone, otherweise there is no explaination

DI is small zone, if top clans want to take control of DI they totally can. Not many places u can farm horrors there. so I still don't understand why they don't do that yet...

2 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

DI is small zone, if top clans want to take control of DI they totally can. Not many places u can farm horrors there. so I still don't understand why they don't do that yet...

im 99% sure horrors and nightmares are bugged like hell and spawn 99999x more than should. Its like snipes in past in cruma, eac spoil mobs in toi 2. We always had much more special mobs than on official

Edited by Rizos

8 minutes ago, Rizos said:

im 99% sure horrors and nightmares are bugged like hell and spawn 99999x more than should. Its like snipes in past in cruma, eac spoil mobs in toi 2. We always had much more special mobs than on official

I might be wrong, but getting cloths should not be hard, getting [a] grade it self should be hard, since u can spoil parts in GC only right? IF people wont farm GC with 70+lvl spoilers u your cloth worth nothing? So non cp ppl will farm cloth while top clans gonna farm [a] grade in GC and sell for 100kk each?  

Then why gc mobs that drop cloth piece/ls have much worse resp time and even more shitty chance than DI mobs? ?

Edited by Rizos

7 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

I might be wrong, but getting cloths should not be hard, getting [a] grade it self should be hard, since u can spoil parts in GC only right? IF people wont farm GC with 70+lvl spoilers u your cloth worth nothing? So non cp ppl will farm cloth while top clans gonna farm [a] grade in GC and sell for 100kk each?  

tallum and DC is dropped from 75 lvl bosses which are killed everyday

idk if that fast midnight nightmare respawn is right, but it is still better than like before when cloth piece cost makes A grade sets useless (except mj) unless it is +6.  However Hekaton cloth piece chance is a bit funny compared then.

5 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

yes and then what? it spawns every 2 days and it slowly goes into autofarm mode. the problem remains

Too much cinfidence to kill it here :D If its like offi one, i doubt u will do it. 

22 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Then why gc mobs that drop cloth piece/ls have much worse resp time and even more shitty chance than DI mobs? ?

Well, Ncsoft though that GC location is to farm [a] grade while DI to farm cloth pieces? GC main purpose to farm [a] grade + bonus cloth piece time to time.

22 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

tallum and DC is dropped from 75 lvl bosses which are killed everyday

em, yea, true. But who gets those [a] grade? Only Deviate. So how to compete Deviate? Here goes GC where u can farm [a] grade, so other top clan who is fighting Deviate, can farm [a] and gear up a little.

6 hours ago, Sensei said:

CONS

- Looting rights thingy allows any command channel with 1 lvl chars to trigger Raid bosses.  we will be making some changes to this as soon as we done with all the major fixes.
- Why did we even bother complain about Cloth Piece as event reward back then? Now it's even worse with Midnight Nightmare dropping them like candies. exactly what i pointed out when people cried about them on event having it 0.wtv chance to get from event, anyway, changes will be made for the nightmares and pearl horrors in a near future.
- Enchant rates. Enchanting A grades from +5 to +6 is like enchanting a B grade equivalent from +4 to +5. Rng? Doubt. It was ez af on beta server and nothing has changed on live server. I have only noticed this on armor parts so far, not weapons and jewels. nothing changed on this chances are same for all enchants then before update.
- Enchant it! The daily reward that gives birth to practically endless C-B-A enchants for huge profit, as long as you can keep logging chars. Christ... you are outdated, this was already changed many days ago, this mission now its only for lvl 40+
- Parts like Sword of Miracles Edge drop, but there is no way to obtain recipes in this patch. Logic. koreans.
- A couple of minor bugs like perma Hide. this was also fixed as soon as we got the word on it.
- If you're gonna need server restarts do them early, before the in-game day change, or Clan Unity tears. server restarts happen in the time when statistically theres less activity on the server (or at any other time we need to restart during the day for some important reason), nothing to do about it. we keep working on getting that clan unity to work normally but to be honest with how many boosts there is now, im not even concerned about it that much and have other things in priority.
- Overall it seems that progress becomes a lot easier and I fear that motivation and hype will die out soon if there are not goals difficult to reach. progress becomes always easier with every update, why were you expecting something different with this one?

32 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

em, yea, true. But who gets those [a] grade? Only Deviate. So how to compete Deviate? Here goes GC where u can farm [a] grade, so other top clan who is fighting Deviate, can farm [a] and gear up a little.

well, i wasnt there for bosses for like 2 days already, but last time i was there, result of those was 2 bosses for random CC, 3 bosses for deviate, 1 boss for our pt, so eventho they got biggest chunk out of them, its not like only they got drops from them

6 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

well, i wasnt there for bosses for like 2 days already, but last time i was there, result of those was 2 bosses for random CC, 3 bosses for deviate, 1 boss for our pt, so eventho they got biggest chunk out of them, its not like only they got drops from them

Right now, random CC can get 1, if they are lucky, because most of the time, those rb's are buffed, already attacked, so we get rage in 5 mins, deviate comes, kills some HDM, ppl get scared, they PR, bla bla bla.Alteast that what happened yesterday.

Edit: Also, it is game right? So all people should have accesses to new content (Im talking about a grade weapons and armor). TOp clans will ahve +6 +8 +10 anyway, matter of time, while most of the people will get [A] + 0.

Im not saying that you should get it in 1 month right, you should work hard to buy cloth piece or farm it, craft it or  get lucky with rb's for [a] to equip. So I don't see any problem here.

And main boost are epics anyway, even if random ppl get [a] they wont have AQ,Baium,Zaken, So they will be weaker in mass pvp anyway :)

Edited by Donkihot