Sign in to follow this  
Sensei

Patch Impressions after 10 days

17 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

Edit: Also, it is game right? So all people should have accesses to new content (Im talking about a grade weapons and armor). TOp clans will ahve +6 +8 +10 anyway, matter of time, while most of the people will get [A] + 0.

@Rizos can we for once join some top clan so i will finally finish my drake [C grade] set +8 after 2 years of making? :/ 

Just now, MoDoy said:

@Rizos can we for once join some top clan so i will finally finish my drake [C grade] set +8 after 2 years of making? :/ 

Noob, you cant even make +5.........

Con:

Its not fun anymore to play with any type of controller. When I move and stop my character turns his back.... 
running around lags a litttle compared to previous client. Normally I could spin my char around raidboss without getting a epileptic seizure.

Guys its time to start think about exping bishops to 81(sublime) ;) i mayby later try show you the difference in party mobs on di on ru off and here :) sets+6/8, chars 80-81 and epics 3lvl... easy you have looong way to have chance say something like there is no content. Modoy, just do bw+8 !!! ///edit: a grade sets+0 is useless, +6b is better (without some situasion but generally b+6 is better :d)//: never heard about farming clothes on devil island on ruoff,but mby in antharas they cut drop there :d

Edited by [email protected]

12 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Guys its time to start think about exping bishops to 81(sublime) ;) i mayby later try show you the difference in party mobs on di on ru off and here :) sets+6/8, chars 80-81 and epics 3lvl... easy you have looong way to have chance say something like there is no content. Modoy, just do bw+8 !!!

except sublime exists in 7signs update, which is 2 updates too far from us (who just recently got update, so dont expect anything soon), ofc when 81+ skills will be added, people will again have goal to reach, but thats far far future

sets +6, most of people already have from previous update, chars 80 is just matter of few months to reach on parties, epics i wont even count because those are not related to daily farming, i saw cps who didnt play and just logged to kill epics, that certainly not what i am looking for ;) i believe next interesting hardcore farming will be attribute system (which is also 7signs update), i just hope admins will make it really cancerous to make like 3rd class skills on last patch, thats definitely something which should be long term farming goal to make higher lvl attributes on you

ps: if someone told me i cannot make this stupid drake in 2 years, i would have made BW light+8 in this time probably, problem with drake is there is not enough items to make it on live server, problem with BW+8 is you just need enough adena, but with enough adena its quite easy to make (and farming enough adena in 2 years is not that hard)

Guys you dont really want atharas and later chronicle, just trust me. Attri system is cancer too. Atharas gives you mobs on ketra, where you with x3 exp will do easy 1-2kkk exp/hour on pwlvl, all high loc without reasonable drop, and ultra mass pony attack. Better just add some things to zaken like skills for 81lvl etc btw 81+++ should take you a lot of time, so you can allready start farming ;) 111kkk exp waiting, and you can be ready to take later skills from 82/83 too

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Guys you dont really want atharas and later chronicle, just trust me. Attri system is cancer too. Atharas gives you mobs on ketra, where you with x3 exp will do easy 1-2kkk exp/hour on pwlvl, all high loc without reasonable drop, and ultra mass pony attack. Better just add some things to zaken like skills for 81lvl etc

Bring some movies from DI. I think this location is far from being off-like

2 hours ago, MoDoy said:

it will not help from our mages anyway

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, MusulmoN said:

it will not help from our mages anyway

you know +8 is to make me deal more dmg, not to get less dmg from you? except sjeks, all other mages from your side kinda make funny dmg to our cp, so i am not too much worried about that, i just wanna look cool with that golden hat + red armor + golden shine + hero weapon glow + hero glow + red baium talisman :( that setup looks really dope

11 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

you know +8 is to make me deal more dmg, not to get less dmg from you? except sjeks, all other mages from your side kinda make funny dmg to our cp, so i am not too much worried about that, i just wanna look cool with that golden hat + red armor + golden shine + hero weapon glow + hero glow + red baium talisman :( that setup looks really dope

The new jennifer lopez with all that glow

guys i allready made video from gran kain, now wait for proper time on l2club. i think video show you, why noone was farming on party location on zaken and later. I have never seen anyone on this party loc on ruoff. pls check your devil's island mobs ;DDD. ofc this is from kamael chronicle, but if i know properly, there was no change in this location after zaken patch

I will update later and show how my 70 necro destroy this mobs on club.

and classic club - weaker necro, weaker mobs? :)

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

guys i allready made video from gran kain, now wait for proper time on l2club. i think video show you, why noone was farming on party location on zaken and later. I have never seen anyone on this party loc on ruoff. pls check your devil's island mobs ;DDD. ofc this is from kamael chronicle, but if i know properly, there was no change in this location after zaken patch

I will update later and show how my 70 necro destroy this mobs on club.

and classic club - weaker necro, weaker mobs? :)

That's a big diferrence

Edited: 

Edited by Meskita
  • Thanks 1

this mobs was always bugged as fu on off classic. If you will make it as they should, devil island party location will be empty its 100% so pls try balance this mobs (only party location) but this mobs couldn't stay as now on classic club (its really too easy)

With just a tiny search i found this https://eu.4gameforum.com/threads/652194/ 

Is there any way to go to the solo area without going through the rooms with the mobs that kill you in 3 hits? Cheers 

none ... mobs hit way to hard and dont give much exp. I never saw anyone leveling there. Only good thing is, that most mobs arnt social and are close together, so its less running.

At last for me its impossible to "solo" (with boxed pp) there.

un in during daytime and ruuuun to the solo npc-spot withput look back. Dont even try to run in during nightime. Those ******** hit 3times as hard.

Its from 2.0 and kinda in the same page with what guy from ru off is showing up here.

Edited by Yomana

San0's life in a nutshell 

dont make as official - ppl cry is too weak.

make as official - no one uses it cuz its too hard and not worth it.

24470d4b6e0be599835454b59f7ce4fd2647e57a9d323be8cb9580b128ddd99f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

will try to make something balanced out of it.

also there will be changes to pearl horrors and midnight dudelidoos

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

going to give my 2 cents on midnight nightmares, not only were they spawning every 30 seconds or so(like all other mobs), they had a static spawn on at least one room that I had located. The admins removed them from DI on a quick server restart at like 05:00 GMT. According to them they will try to rework them.

29 minutes ago, San0 said:

will try to make something balanced out of it.

also there will be changes to pearl horrors and midnight dudelidoos

Imo it should be close to official DI, otherweise all old spots like toi/loa will be useless as they are right now