Sign in to follow this  
Sensei

Patch Impressions after 10 days

Well from future classic features u have to delete a lot. If you want to be succesfull, so you shouldnt watch official anymore at all.

Create content that people like and thats it. 

2 minutes ago, ProGressive said:

Well from future classic features u have to delete a lot. If you want to be succesfull, so you shouldnt watch official anymore at all.

Create content that people like and thats it. 

sure, but if people are able to solo farm party zone without any trouble even without proper buffs, theeeeen we might consider changing something :P sure, for whatever i care they dont have to make it as strong as on official, but if its party zone, make it so you need party (e.g. tank, healer, DD, supports), coz right now i would be able to kill those mobs on my dagger unbuffed pretty safely 

24 minutes ago, Rizos said:

Imo it should be close to official DI, otherweise all old spots like toi/loa will be useless as they are right now

One option would be to boost a bit xp on toi/loa mobs so it would still be worth lvling at lower lvls at least 

Edited by Werew

12 minutes ago, Werew said:

One option would be to boost a bit xp on toi/loa mobs so it would still be worth lvling at lower lvls at least 

What boost xp, ppl reach high level fast enough. 

35 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

sure, but if people are able to solo farm party zone without any trouble even without proper buffs, theeeeen we might consider changing something :P sure, for whatever i care they dont have to make it as strong as on official, but if its party zone, make it so you need party (e.g. tank, healer, DD, supports), coz right now i would be able to kill those mobs on my dagger unbuffed pretty safely 

Im speaking more about featured not mobs, mobs has to be fixed by gms to be as close as offi. 

Even now TI is empty at offi. 

Edited by ProGressive

Just now, ProGressive said:

Im speaking more about featured not mobs, mobs has to be fixed by gms to be as close as offi

ofc with each patch more and more needs to be filtered, but saying to not watch official anymore is imo wrong, they still have some very nice ideas which just need a bit of tweaking to not look stupid but be actually enjoyable ;) 

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

ofc with each patch more and more needs to be filtered, but saying to not watch official anymore is imo wrong, they still have some very nice ideas which just need a bit of tweaking to not look stupid but be actually enjoyable ;) 

Well simple stuff is that u dont have it here:

Alt+T u can switch next target to work, only npc, only player, only monster or all

i mean GC and DI should be farmed by stacked parties and individuals only, no? or at least properly buffed

DI seems waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too easy for the rewards you get

GC has a good high risk high reward balance

DI just broken af

Edited by etze

4 hours ago, [email protected] said:

guys i allready made video from gran kain, now wait for proper time on l2club. i think video show you, why noone was farming on party location on zaken and later. I have never seen anyone on this party loc on ruoff. pls check your devil's island mobs ;DDD. ofc this is from kamael chronicle, but if i know properly, there was no change in this location after zaken patch

I will update later and show how my 70 necro destroy this mobs on club.

and classic club - weaker necro, weaker mobs? :)

good job, friend

4 hours ago, MoDoy said:

you know +8 is to make me deal more dmg, not to get less dmg from you? except sjeks, all other mages from your side kinda make funny dmg to our cp, so i am not too much worried about that, i just wanna look cool with that golden hat + red armor + golden shine + hero weapon glow + hero glow + red baium talisman :( that setup looks really dope

who was talking about less dmg? even if you increase your dmg stats, it will not help you,but look at bright side you can be a new server Kim Kardashian

9 hours ago, San0 said:

- Why did we even bother complain about Cloth Piece as event reward back then? Now it's even worse with Midnight Nightmare dropping them like candies. exactly what i pointed out when people cried about them on event having it 0.wtv chance to get from event, anyway, changes will be made for the nightmares and pearl horrors in a near future.

Just please don't go full "100 to 0", it's good that cloth pieces are dropping more. I feel like when you guys fix something like this you always take extreme measures. Just nerf it a bit, if it's not enough then nerf it a little more, don't straight up murder it.

So if ppl have 1 dd + box pp, they still gonna farm same places as they did before zaken patch?

Or run through all the mobs and die before they can RR and get into solo zone at DI ? 

edit: but first pls, better fix CC loot system, it is so trash now :(

Edited by Donkihot

I told you Just Make new Server, where Fresh start was bigest plesure for one last time or for very new players.This is L2 ,newcomerrs was 4 years late to do somthing good here.Even Offi servers start every 1-2 years a new Fresh Servers.4 years old server with Zaken not fully prepeard is not enoght anymore for newcomers.I play here since betatest ,is owseme desigions gets here realy.But is time for NEW Server for New ppl.Gratz :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1