San0

[WEIGHT IN]Class change service update ideas.

1 hour ago, Reddish said:

This is a must

DA must be rectricted class, or changed Fear skill behaviour. 
Reason: U go oly any other class than DA - u loose them 99% (1% is that he gets DC for some godly reasons).

This is vital

Also changing must have a flexible prices, depending on lvl:

• 55-60 - 5 Eur
  • 61-70 - 10 Eur
  • 71-75 - 20 Eur
  • 76-78 - 40 Eur
  • 79 +   - 60 Eur

this is not bad idea , but 5 euro is too less ( not worth the work)

so i'd say like this till 70  - 20 euro 

25 euros -  no xp loss -71-76 - 25 euros - no xp loss

no xp loss  76- 77 - 30 euros with buff slot restored  or 40 euro to get 3 rd skills learned ofc if you had them before, for example you have one skill learned and you pay 40 euro in class change tiket you say witch 3rd skill you want learned after class change, but NOT get tablets because this can be exploited and fuck tablet market 

77- 80 lvl -anything  over 79  goes back to 78 and  99% -45 euro only with buff slot books  and 50 euro with all 3rd same if you had them before

1 hour ago, Werew said:

this is not bad idea , but 5 euro is too less ( not worth the work)

This part is not about how much it costs, it is about killing the idea of market, why would u buy some bannable character, if u can almost for free reroll urs? And totally legit!

15 hours ago, MPiRi said:

Ad one more service like: Wen a char is more than 52lv he can buy 1 and 2 class quest, with 10 euro.

DOnt do this... Dont need buy 1 and 2 class quest. It's terrible for server. We need normal classic without ГФШ

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Duvs said:

DOnt do this... Dont need buy 1 and 2 class quest. It's terrible for server. We need normal classic without ГФШ

some ppl have chars to fishing and they go 50+lvl and one day want to make that 2 boring quest!

I dint write wen y hit 20 or 40 lvl but wen a char is more than 52lvl.

On 10/19/2019 at 5:34 PM, MPiRi said:

Ad one more service like: Wen a char is more than 52lv he can buy 1 and 2 class quest, with 10 euro.

that would be awesome

On 10/19/2019 at 6:34 PM, MPiRi said:

10 euros per quest for each class change. So people will not put random chars to fish forever and then a new pony da for oly pops up out of nowhere.

On 10/19/2019 at 5:34 PM, MPiRi said:

No, please.

1 hour ago, Nagyn said:

No, please.

why not? actually i wouldnt even put restriction on it, just put 5e for first class quest and then 5e per mark on 2nd class quest (so its 15e for full 2nd class quest)

those quests are cancer of l2, long, boring, not challenging and telling 0 story, making them on 4y server is kinda joke

but thats discussion for other topic

7 hours ago, ProGressive said:

First group classes:
Overlord (only to change from it)

I don't know who you quoted but this should be a thing, if it's not already obvious it will become soon in the future.

10 hours ago, SemenArsonist said:

I don't know who you quoted but this should be a thing, if it's not already obvious it will become soon in the future.

Well i would make whole support tier changable. Nobody cares really.

A good cp can boost char in what? Max 2 weeks. 

1 hour ago, ProGressive said:

Well i would make whole support tier changable. Nobody cares really.

A good cp can boost char in what? Max 2 weeks. 

Sure that's true.
But see the whole thing, even in a CP one necro can farm off prime super easily, while a OL not for example.

Dont look at this point only as super-optimize CP.

On 10/18/2019 at 4:43 PM, San0 said:

with the lunch of the update we have been receiving many questions of when we plan to update the class change system or if we plan on doing it and what we plan to change and so on, both from players who want to come back and have their chars with some random class and dont want to relevel again from start, or from players still here that at some point changed some char to other class and now cant go back or that are already too high lvl and too invested on their chars to loose something from it.

as so i would like to know from you guys what kind of things you would like to see there, in your point of view how can we improve it in a way to please most of the people and keep the service balanced and useful as it has been till now.

please no troll posts. spam will be deleted, flames to eachothers will be deleted, serious business here.

Are there any plans to change the class change system with the release of the new patch?

Will it be possible to change classes for them? Dark Avenger, Elemental Summoner, Necromancer

Edited by VILEN