Dedinha

Genius Idea

30 minutes ago, Dedinha said:

if i do a macro and put a rock in the keyboard to keep it on, is it against the rulez ? WTF genius idea!

if it on your laptop, sure, why not? if u are running 10 accoutns on same PC, this wont work ;(

i think that way it just executes 1 time. But something like this should work (tested long time ago)

the fans with the plastic that rotates are the best, for every turn it pressed spacebar, and with amount of let say pencils you put, you adjust macro frecuency

Edited by Cyane
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cyane said:

i think that way it just executes 1 time. But something like this should work (tested long time ago)

hahahahahahahahahahahaha WTTTFFF

this is genius x3

Edited by Dedinha

56 minutes ago, Cyane said:

the fans with the plastic that rotates are the best, for every turn it pressed spacebar, and with amount of let say pencils you put, you adjust macro frecuency

fucking battleground AFKers ?

2 hours ago, Dedinha said:

if i do a macro and put a rock in the keyboard to keep it on, is it against the rulez ? WTF genius idea!

Actually it's not genius :)
In your case the rock is a tool, which is allowing your character to perform game operations by itself.
And rules are pretty strict about it

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Kse said:

In your case the rock is a tool, which is allowing your character to perform game operations by itself.

:P

40 minutes ago, Kse said:

the moment you ban my account because i have golf ball put on F1 button or i use coin to stuck 1 keyboard button, and your reasoning will be "its tool", then i will argue the hell out of support :D 

i think we had this kind of discussion already back in the past

On 3/25/2018 at 11:23 PM, MoDoy said:
On 3/25/2018 at 10:41 PM, Yomana said:

do it the classic way , put rock over shortcut key :D

rock? do we live in ice age or what ... pros have special equipment for this stuff, like golf ball! (i wished i met lfury in olympiad this month so i could record video from my phone how i just put golf ball on 1 button and let it play instead of me, but sadly no luck yet :( also wanted to do it with potato instead of golf ball, so i could laugh he is worse than potato, but student life is harsh and no money for potato)

IMG_20180325_231612.jpg

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, BeNicePls said:

and Nivea ... ???? (because of assraped)

this was discussed already :d 

On 3/25/2018 at 11:59 PM, MoDoy said:
On 3/25/2018 at 11:56 PM, TaBIe said:

I see you take care of your skin while using computer ?

thats my roommates table, you can see the edge :D 

image.png.f5db8226ee5688536962ebdba5d43421.png

• Haha 1