bsklakis2

Daddy help they hit our bosses

2 hours ago, SpellG said:

We can ask Koll to open a ultra-private-mega-exclusive server just for Sjesks and his friends to play the way they want without having to be worried about """his""" RB's getting killed by randoms while they are doing Olympiad. And they can choose the order of what s*** is "end game content" or not. 

That is not the problem. The problem is that people want to quickly reach 78 and not make an effort. Nobody killed for RB, did not lead the RB away from them. They are now like casuals who only know how to collect parties and beat bosses.
They will reach 75 or 78 level on the bosses, and then what? Where is the interest? Do you think they will go into pvp upon getting level 78? Nothing of the kind, some of them will sell their character 78. Some of the neg will do support for 20 euros.
Previously, people gained experience in ABG, there they were killed, undressed, and more. Now ABG is empty, everyone is waiting for RB

they are so lazy that they don’t want to go to ABG or LOA. They are also waiting in the party of the tank and the summoner. Without them they cannot start. More precisely, without a tank it’s clear why. But they cannot replace the summoner with two supports EE and SE. And they wait until they turn blue. And then they create groups in the LOA or TOI and ask for the same healers and buffers for pumping.

Edited by Duvs

5 hours ago, Duvs said:

That is not the problem. The problem is that people want to quickly reach 78 and not make an effort.

wait, doesnt this go for devs mostly? they just want to powerlevel chars on these bosses to get lvls with minimal effort, while when you look at GC during eu prime its cleaner than my plates :o

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

china only is a pve farmers lvl chars news all time and RMT for yens in ur country, only fight on sieges or for feed olympiad, deviate in my opinion don't need ally chinese, have nice players to fight all clans on club, i think only zergs in this server is bloodriver and hdm, so have much players and very randoms on pvp, now medium lvl server is 55-70, go up and destroy all, don't more cryings all time in forum.

3 hours ago, Ks7 said:

i think only zergs in this server is bloodriver and hdm, 

Bloodrivers = 3 cps
Hdm = 3 cps

dev8 + china = 150+ ppl

1 hour ago, Kim said:

Bloodrivers = 3 cps
Hdm = 3 cps

dev8 + china = 150+ ppl

shhhhhhhhh, dont change their fairytail..... u are zerg they are "low numbers" quality players

5 hours ago, MoDoy said:

wait, doesnt this go for devs mostly? they just want to powerlevel chars on these bosses to get lvls with minimal effort, while when you look at GC during eu prime its cleaner than my plates :o

U dont have plates :D

People want easy life, easy game, so they join strongest clan already, they dont want to try, do smth, THINK, they jsut want pvp 100 vs 10 and be happy that they finished pp 76 lvl who is standing afk behind wall... silly ppl, We must split our forces in 2 or even more sides, so it will be more fun and challenging to ppl to fight even for those 75 rb's or baiums or any others bosses...

edit: I really doubt that sjeks having fun playing everyday and always wining pvp and drinking beer and relaxing while doing that I'm sure he wants challenge, he wants his ass to burn, and he will enjoy that. Im sure. 

edit 2: also it is best time now to do that, since we just did get zaken patch, and GM's even said that we have a lot of new people, and they are leveling now, but what will happen when they will get to lvl 60+ and they will see that this server has only 1 side? They will just leave, since they dont have anything to lose since they are playing few weeks on this server:) 

Edited by Donkihot

51 minutes ago, Donkihot said:

People want easy life, easy game, so they join strongest clan already, they dont want to try, do smth, THINK, they jsut want pvp 100 vs 10 and be happy that they finished pp 76 lvl who is standing afk behind wall... silly ppl, We must split our forces in 2 or even more sides, so it will be more fun and challenging to ppl to fight even for those 75 rb's or baiums or any others bosses...

edit: I really doubt that sjeks having fun playing everyday and always wining pvp and drinking bear and relaxing while doing that I'm sure he wants challenge, he wants his ass to burn, and he will enjoy that. Im sure. 

edit 2: also it is best time now to do that, since we just did get zaken patch, and GM's even said that we have a lot of new people, and they are leveling now, but what will happen when they will get to lvl 60+ and they will see that this server has only 1 side? They will just leave, since they dont have anything to lose since they are playing few weeks on this server:) 

1) more than 2 sides (in one prime) are impossible to keep on any server, its just illusion people wish for but cannot be ever achieved

2) sjeks cannot have fun playing everyday because he doesnt play everyday

3) any1 is free to start a side and compete with them, as you said, many people joining, try and organize them, but that seems like too much trouble ;) 

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

1) more than 2 sides (in one prime) are impossible to keep on any server, its just illusion people wish for but cannot be ever achieved

no shit my dude, this is the reason bizqquit's "healthy 3 sided eu prime" plan never worked. You can't aim for a 3-sided server because as soon as side 1 starts becoming too strong, side 2 and 3 will merge to take the crown from side 1. Then when side 1 feels threatened they will 69 with the only people remaining, people from other primes. It's not a matter of weakness and shitty personalities, it's doing what it takes to win and to ensure the superiority of your side.

1 minute ago, SemenArsonist said:

no shit my dude, this is the reason bizqquit's "healthy 3 sided eu prime" plan never worked. You can't aim for a 3-sided server because as soon as side 1 starts becoming too strong, side 2 and 3 will merge to take the crown from side 1. Then when side 1 feels threatened they will 69 with the only people remaining, people from other primes. It's not a matter of weakness and shitty personalities, it's doing what it takes to win and to ensure the superiority of your side.

i know, thats why i said that it might look nice in theory to have 3-4-5 sides of 3-4 CPs each, but in practice that will never happen

6 hours ago, Donkihot said:

edit: I really doubt that sjeks having fun playing everyday and always wining pvp and drinking bear

Dunno , drinking bears sounds kinda fun. I wish he invited me to his parties. :D

• Haha 2

L2 is not a democracy, the stronger rules.

But luckly is not a mmo with fixed wars/sides, diplomacy and "politic" is part of the game and it's cool like this, in my old server I've seen sometimes the "raise of randoms" when suddenly an huge chunk of the server gathered under 1 single flag and started to compete with top allies, and it was awesome, sometimes worked fine sometimes not.

Sincerelly I was thinking that if crusaders and random CC could cooperate to stomp us and share SV raids we would be screwed

Btw would be really lame if top ally would be overtaken by kindness and let random get endgame contents without fight...  is that what they want?? 

for that there is WOW with all those instances where U can get exp/bosses without any bad greedy boi threatening you... 

Anyone do what he wanna at this game and i didnt see any problems if top people defending their strategic goals.

I m not on their side, yesterday i died myself 3-4 times from Dev8. But it is something to do. And it was interesting, i killed their pk char and took some magic rings :D haha

1 hour ago, J4cKDan13L said:

L2 is not a democracy, the stronger rules.

But luckly is not a mmo with fixed wars/sides, diplomacy and "politic" is part of the game and it's cool like this, in my old server I've seen sometimes the "raise of randoms" when suddenly an huge chunk of the server gathered under 1 single flag and started to compete with top allies, and it was awesome, sometimes worked fine sometimes not.

Sincerelly I was thinking that if crusaders and random CC could cooperate to stomp us and share SV raids we would be screwed

Btw would be really lame if top ally would be overtaken by kindness and let random get endgame contents without fight...  is that what they want?? 

for that there is WOW with all those instances where U can get exp/bosses without any bad greedy boi threatening you... 

You know that a lot of that random CC are boxes from all sides and those people just want to exp those boxes instead of grind with them like the previous patch. Plus randoms can always take the 70 bosses and then log out.

Anyone can try and take those 75 bosses and anyone can go and pk or kill them. But you cannot say because I do not go to devil isle you cannot come to SV. I do not go to devil isle as well I did not start to solo chatting about that and think that something on the map is owned by me. That's all i wanted to point out with that post. 

14 minutes ago, bsklakis2 said:

You know that a lot of that random CC are boxes from all sides and those people just want to exp those boxes instead of grind with them like the previous patch. Plus randoms can always take the 70 bosses and then log out.

Anyone can try and take those 75 bosses and anyone can go and pk or kill them. But you cannot say because I do not go to devil isle you cannot come to SV. I do not go to devil isle as well I did not start to solo chatting about that and think that something on the map is owned by me. That's all i wanted to point out with that post. 

not only he can say it, but he can do it as well, what you gonna do about it? :D 

Anyone can try and take those 75 bosses and anyone can go and pk or kill them.

^ Umm. No.

But you cannot say because I do not go to devil isle you cannot come to SV.

^ Yes you can.

I do not go to devil isle as well I did not start to solo chatting about that and think that something on the map is owned by me.

^ True, you are not hero.

That's all i wanted to point out with that post. 

^ Thanks, it was eye-opening.

11 minutes ago, Sensei said:

^ Umm. No.

^ Yes you can.

Come on chris u don't have to disrespect him like that. 

7 minutes ago, Syka said:

Wachu mean, I couln't be more politically correct.

39 minutes ago, bsklakis2 said:

what's the amount of exp u can "steal", in let's say 1.30h of sv raids, if there is another full CC making tons of dmg?

17 minutes ago, Nagyn said:

what's the amount of exp u can "steal", in let's say 1.30h of sv raids, if there is another full CC making tons of dmg? 

80kk in 20 mins in 2 DD party out of CC on 70 lvl bosses, while whole random CC hitting them

Výsledok vyhľadávania obrázkov pre dopyt it's not much but it's honest work

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

80kk in 20 mins in 2 DD party out of CC on 70 lvl bosses, while whole random CC hitting them

I mean in 75 Raid but in the opposite side, how much exp get the RandomCC

6 minutes ago, Nagyn said:

I mean in 75 Raid but in the opposite side, how much exp get the RandomCC

i would say the first days when the CC was hitting together with deviate, they took quite some chunk of xp (not to say when they killed boss without deviate), other way you wouldnt be that mad if it was irrelevant amount they are taking :o 

1 hour ago, Sensei said:

^ Umm. No.

^ Yes you can.

Ofc he can say whatever lelelele i mean you cannot say it and expect people to do it. Even if you are hero hahahahaha. Sjeks did pk people once yday. But hero skills changed and ud has 1h reuse. He will pk everyone once. They will return and without hero ud another hero will do the job but yet sjesk will have yo bsoe. If people just want can keep coming and the more you pk without the precious hero skills the more chance to drop something there is or people can start feel less need to play and we are back to score zero like before update. There are not much to happened in the upcoming days.

I can say I don't care about those raids since as I see the server will not have any PvP sides soon and the grid and farm can be slowly and enjoyable by anyone.

Edited by bsklakis2

1 hour ago, Syka said:

There is nothing like that. He used to be in the other side but you know he is same like politicians. There he splits later he goes and licks (and I do not mean China lovers)