bsklakis2

Daddy help they hit our bosses

2 minutes ago, bsklakis2 said:

Ofc he can say whatever lelelele i mean you cannot say it and expect people to do it. Even if you are hero hahahahaha. Sjeks did pk people once yday. But hero skills changed and ud has 1h reuse. He will pk everyone once. They will return and without hero ud another hero will do the job but yet sjesk will have yo bsoe. If people just want can keep coming and the more you pk without the precious hero skills the more chance to drop something there is or people can start feel less need to play and we are back to score zero like before update. There are not much to happened in the upcoming days.

Oh, I see, he will drop the karmian +0.
And he will manage to pk only when he has hero UD.
And the ppl you say will keep coming (implying that they will be spamming b.reses or something and that we will not camp the corpses)
You are way too naive and cute.

3 minutes ago, Sensei said:

Oh, I see, he will drop the karmian +0.
And he will manage to pk only when he has hero UD.
And the ppl you say will keep coming (implying that they will be spamming b.reses or something and that we will not camp the corpses)
You are way too naive and cute.

Not everyone cares about -4. If you are just willing to drop the pker you press to village or clan hall and you run back. Plus he is on dc robe as I can see from the photo I have.

Full zoom and you are able to see from the side is dc robe. 

unknown.png

20 minutes ago, bsklakis2 said:

Not everyone cares about -4. If you are just willing to drop the pker you press to village or clan hall and you run back. Plus he is on dc robe as I can see from the photo I have.

Full zoom and you are able to see from the side is dc robe. 

unknown.png

thats not DC robe

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

thats not DC robe

Check the robe it has that dark blue colour in the edge. But mistakes can be done also. Photo is taken on the back sooooo......

1 hour ago, MoDoy said:

i would say the first days when the CC was hitting together with deviate, they took quite some chunk of xp (not to say when they killed boss without deviate), other way you wouldnt be that mad if it was irrelevant amount they are taking :o 

They didn't take more than 15 % of the exp. Plus it was shared between 150 people. I bet a disco in GC would grant more exp

3 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

They didn't take more than 15 % of the exp. Plus it was shared between 150 people. I bet a disco in GC would grant more exp

you really think any pt from that cc would stand a chance to make reasonable xp in gc? 

if they really took 15% of xp, then i wonder if its worth such trouble, but i guesd you know better

19 minutes ago, bsklakis2 said:

Check the robe it has that dark blue colour in the edge. But mistakes can be done also. Photo is taken on the back sooooo......

I vote you for forum cringelord for 2k19

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

you really think any pt from that cc would stand a chance to make reasonable xp in gc? 

if they really took 15% of xp, then i wonder if its worth such trouble, but i guesd you know better

If they'd actually try to form a proper set up, sure, even with suboptimal gear. Plus, GC is not the only option. Even toi/di are better than that. 

10 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

If they'd actually try to form a proper set up, sure, even with suboptimal gear. Plus, GC is not the only option. Even toi/di are better than that. 

if it is only about efficiency, then same goes for you if all those people from your side made proper parties and went to farm GC, overall xp would be higher, but thats much more troublesome (for both you and randoms), thats why bosses option wins over others ?

Just now, MoDoy said:

if it is only about efficiency, then same goes for you if all those people from your side made proper parties and went to farm GC, overall xp would be higher, but thats much more troublesome (for both you and randoms), thats why bosses option wins over others ?

We don't kill with 150 people cc

6 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

We don't kill with 150 people cc

yes, but what, those ppl dont get xp but they are standing there to protect, i said overall total xp would be bigger if all those ppl formed pts and went to farm than killing bosses, but thats much mpore troublesome and needs more effort, so ppl as lazy creatures tend to go easy way, not efficient way

Deviate is organised in CPs. Randoms are individuals. Deviate CPs can prioritize high value classes for collective benefit. Randoms cannot, because they care about themselves. They don't belong anywhere. It's more efficient for us to do this, but it's not for them. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fortuna said:

Deviate is organised in CPs. Randoms are individuals. Deviate CPs can prioritize high value classes for collective benefit. Randoms cannot, because they care about themselves. They don't belong anywhere. It's more efficient for us to do this, but it's not for them. 

pls dont cringe me.
tyvm

Well, fuck you got me. We do this to boost our great leader to 80 so he can pk with mana shield, while we're being carried by China and get nothing in return for our effort. 

Edited by Fortuna

1 hour ago, Fortuna said:

Well, fuck you got me. We do this to boost our great leader to 80 so he can pk with mana shield, while we're being carried by China. 

the cringy part was this "Deviate CPs can prioritize high value classes for collective benefit."

50 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

Create da. Get all the exp from any action. Reach 80. 

9 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

Yes, what's wrong with that?

I just mentioned a prioritized high value class and how to reach 80. There is nothing wrong about it. This technique applies to sws as well.

4 hours ago, bsklakis2 said:

There is nothing like that. He used to be in the other side but you know he is same like politicians. There he splits later he goes and licks (and I do not mean China lovers)

Other side? Are you bipolar? When sjeks invited me, Blue side was destroyed and the other option was that Biz trash.
The pun you tried makes 0 sence. Also, there is noone happier than me right now that the war with china is up.
Know your facts, buddy.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Nagyn said:

what's the amount of exp u can "steal", in let's say 1.30h of sv raids, if there is another full CC making tons of dmg?

15 hours ago, Nagyn said:

I mean in 75 Raid but in the opposite side, how much exp get the RandomCC

~260kk per person in ~60 mins today and we didnt stay for last boss :/ really though you guys wold kill them faster but making them enrage like this and then waiting 30 mins ... duhhh

Edited by MoDoy

17 hours ago, Sensei said:

Other side? Are you bipolar? When sjeks invited me, Blue side was destroyed and the other option was that Biz trash.
The pun you tried makes 0 sence. Also, there is noone happier than me right now that the war with china is up.
Know your facts, buddy.

I know that when you got invited blue side was long gone. I am waiting for the PvP videos of yours. But i doubt you will PvP more than once or two during every week because of timezone. 

2 hours ago, bsklakis2 said:

I know that when you got invited blue side was long gone. I am waiting for the PvP videos of yours. But i doubt you will PvP more than once or two during every week because of timezone. 

What? Weren't you the one saying that China carries us on pvp daily? Now that you're considering allying them they're just 1-2 times per week partially present? Preparing the excuses already I guess. 

Edited by Fortuna

3 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

What? Weren't you the one saying that China carries us on pvp daily? Now that you're considering allying them they're just 1-2 times per week partially present? Preparing the excuses already I guess. 

we ally china? :o