bsklakis2

Daddy help they hit our bosses

Just now, Fortuna said:

We let you

ah, rude of me, i forgot about it yday after SV bosses and decar

thanks deviate you let us farm ?

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Fortuna said:

What? Weren't you the one saying that China carries us on pvp daily? Now that you're considering allying them they're just 1-2 times per week partially present? Preparing the excuses already I guess. 

Ally with them how??? I am not clan leader. I do not say they are present 1-2 times per week but that you will PvP with them 1-2 per week. They are online everyday. You can check Di during asian prime. But when they play most of EU people sleep or work instead of being online and grind.

Edited by bsklakis2

1 hour ago, Fortuna said:

We let you

so are you sure that i have your permition to ally with china? tell me now i dont want to lick shaka ballz without ur blessing

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Bestiest player said:

Chinese people have small peepee but I don't mind helping them satisfy their girlfriends 

tbqh whities don't have it much better with their peepees to pleasuring their female counterparts, because around 75% women can't reach orgasm with peepee penetration anyway. So unless you have Magnum Dong™ you should mainly focus on your cunnilingus technique

tenor.gif?itemid=3555507

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, FryderykChopin said:

tbqh whities don't have it much better with their peepees to pleasuring their female counterparts, because around 75% women can't reach orgasm with peepee penetration anyway. So unless you have Magnum Dong™ you should mainly focus on your cunnilingus technique

tenor.gif?itemid=3555507

Linking helps to reach orgasm as well. Ask deviate they have experience.

On 10/22/2019 at 11:19 AM, bsklakis2 said:

I am waiting for the PvP videos of yours. But i doubt you will PvP more than once or two during every week because of timezone. 

Chn is always on during early EU prime, u dont even have to search them. At least 2 CPs play EU.
Dont tell u didnt knew that, cuz they are always easily found on well know locations.

h1Rpl7-aX5E.thumb.jpg.5d58b78d6a97467ca6bc8f9439ee5995.jpg

1 hour ago, Reddish said:

Chn is always on during early EU prime, u dont even have to search them. At least 2 CPs play EU.
Dont tell u didnt knew that, cuz they are always easily found on well know locations.

so ganking farm pt of chinese 1-2 hrs before eu prime is what make u feel strong and comfident. good to know, thank god ppl like u are on the other side

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

so ganking farm pt of chinese 1-2 hrs before eu prime is what make u feel strong and comfident. good to know, thank god ppl like u are on the other side

It so much lul, i cant stop luling. U do remember many timez u were gakning our PT while farming, or is it sounds better when u come 3x pt vs 1pt? Doooont even start. Go back to ur cave.

Good to know, I have a legal chance to stab the sh1t out your lying hypocrite face.

Edited by Reddish

28 minutes ago, Reddish said:

It so much lul, i cant stop luling. U do remember many timez u were gakning our PT while farming, or is it sounds better when u come 3x pt vs 1pt? Doooont even start. Go back to ur cave.

Good to know, I have a legal chance to stab the sh1t out your lying hypocrite face.

you lost the point here, its not i expected more from a deviate member. So let me explain u the point. ofc you will gank ur enemies at farm/exp/chilling. but u cant rly categorize this kind of pvp as Europian PvP content.this is more disturbing mechanism than pvp.

2 minutes ago, iAxZp said:

you lost the point here, its not i expected more from a deviate member. So let me explain u the point. ofc you will gank ur enemies at farm/exp/chilling. but u cant rly categorize this kind of pvp as Europian PvP content.this is more disturbing mechanism than pvp.

Tell me more about EU pvp, teach me like u’ve thought  Devs how to farm epics, and etc bs we all are hearing from you. 

1 minute ago, Reddish said:

Tell me more about EU pvp, teach me like u’ve thought  Devs how to farm epics, and etc bs we all are hearing from you. 

i am sorry is clear u dont worth my time. have a nice day.

Just now, Pendragon said:

Zp also superior clan leader, managed to hold an ally for a week, thats something i quess.

sry i am not unemployeed 30 yrs old and my sister dont pay for me everything so i can play dota2+ l2. I left cus if i didnt these players would never grow up tring to denie you and china. so i stepped away to give them space, something you clearly dont understand cus you never played macro u only copied mechanics 2 years in raw now. So before u judge me manage to outsmart me once after 2 months i played as clan/ally leader , try to do anything more than raw equal or more numbers pvp force that wining only because of boost and of my lack of ranged pts.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Pendragon said:

Ax ‘the unoutsmartable’ zp.

Ps. replying from work and i pay rent.

I'm proud for you. It was unhealthy at ur age. Btw I am pretty sure biz or reaver maybe even awakendemon  could outsmart me. But u are just not enough.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Reddish said:

Never been to DI. But thanks for info. 

1 hour ago, iAxZp said:

I'm proud for you. It was unhealthy at ur age. Btw I am pretty sure biz or reaver maybe even awakendemon  could outsmart me. But u are just not enough.

They couldn’t, no way.

10 minutes ago, MoDoy said:

so, out of curiosity, were first few bosses same like last ones today? did i miss the fun or we got rekt at start :/ 

Randoms killed 3 rb's, last two where fun only...